September 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ttaammii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was excited when I first opened this mascara because the mascara on the wand looked like it would work wonders for my eyelashes, but then once I put it on, I found that it never dried... it was literally wet on my lashes for about 20 minutes until I decided to wipe it off. Not a very good mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am pretty sure this is the first mascara that I ever tried. I can't remember too much about it, apart from the fact that I don't think I liked it too much. I don't think it did too much for my lashes, and I'm pretty sure it made my lashes clump together so bad! Not a very good mascara at all. Which is a shame, because I love the packaging. There are definitely way better mascaras out there, I wouldn't waste your money on getting this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by BeauteousLoves

This is definitely a mascara for younger girls. This doesnt do anything to my lashes! I like tht it doesn't flake. it just doesnt do anything to my lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by willowbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally the worst mascara I have ever had the misfortune to put on my eyelashes. I thought that years of advertising and endorsements (I've read MUAs for runway shows swearing by this mascara) couldn't be wrong, but all I can say is that it taught me another lesson in never buying a product before checking the reviews here!

The formula is super wet, and maybe this is part of the problem. Within a couple of hours it was all over my undereye area and I had no less than three people inquire with concern about how tired I looked. Then even after washing it off, the dark stuff stuck around for another day or so --- and I am already a girl with dark undereye circles to begin with.

Do yourself a favour and walk away from the cheap mascara! It won't save you money if you never use it more than once.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Bittersweet43

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I AM SHOCKED at how many bad reviews there are. For the price and for what it does... how can you beat it?
Whenever I get a new mascara I try it out for like a year then go back to this. Then try something else then go back to this. I feel like this has been happening for like 10 years. I try to keep an open mind and try other things but then I just keep coming back to it.
It's a bit clumpish yes. I like it. In fact I kinda love it. For the price, it is the best I've used. It makes them look thicker, longer, volumized, darker, everything!
Top and bottom lashes. Quick, easy, two coats, and i'm done.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am surprised by all the negative reviews on here! I work at a popular makeup store and this is easily the best selling mascara behind Benefit They're Real. In all honestly, I own both mascaras, and I find myself reaching for Great Lash over Benefit They're Real. I have very fine lashes, and this mascara does a great job at defining them without looking too clumpy and fake. This is so far my favorite mascara, especially because of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by kavitabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to say I wanted to see what all the hype was about and since it didn't cost but a few bucks I picked it up at WalMart. I agree with all the other reviews in that the bristles in the brush are widely spaced apart and it clumps. I think it's a great mascara for the price but I will be looking for something else that doesn't give me spider lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Culpep13

This did not give me "great lashes". No volume, no extra length, all it did was turn them black. And by the end of the day, that color ended up back on my cheeks. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by gabby24

This is prob the worst mascara I have ever bought ! No volume , no nothing. Don't but.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by muysie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is complete shit! The only nice thing about it is that it is black. It clumps ( literally two triangles on your upper lid kinda clumping), it smudges something awful, it stinks, its ugly (why do they think kindergarten colours are appealing - what wit dat maybelline and covergirl!),it too wet and gloopy and you have to pay for it. WHY! Oh did I mention how my lovely long full lashes went all crusty and broke. Dont do this to yourself

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No