E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I have this in Pink Lemonade and Toasted. They're both really nice and versatile. I originally just bought them for the intention of using them as creme blushes but its good to carry around really for "all over" touchups or emergencies. It's stick but not too sticky so using it on the cheeks isn't a problem.. The colors can be a bit frosty however it blends easily to avoid that. It's really a great thing to have when you're on the go or have a time limit. Because I like these two so much, I'll consider purchasing the other shades.

I'm not too big of a fan on the packaging however. While it's a standard all over stick packaging, small and cute as well. My Pink Lemonade reminds me of how I hate twist up sticks (like chapsticks) because the stick itself will seperate from the bottom of the product if you're unlucky so it doesn't twist down! It's an easy to solve issue by pushing it down with your fingers but because of this, it's slightly annoying and can be messy at times.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this! I use it everywhere, but mostly on my cheeks on top of my powder blush to give my face this dewy look. Good for highlighting brow bone, and good as lipstick too.

I bought this in Persimmon and used it on my eyelids and brow bone, and it gave me a nice rosy glow. I didn't think the product was sticky like some other people did, and it is frosty but in a dewy kind of way. Its easily applied with a finger. It smells pretty good. I like the cute package it comes in. I'll probably end up buying this in other colors.

I have this in Lilac petal and Pink Lemonade...I only use them on my eyes and lips...but I love them both!
Would reccomend to anyone, and will be buying again for sure!!

One thing though...I'd go to their website directly to buy as I have seen MANY other websites selling this ssame product for $4.99....even with the $5.00 shipping...you would still be coming out ahead going to their website directly to purchase!

I have this in Pink Lemonade and in Toasted and I really like both of them. This is the most sucess I've had with a cheap all-over product - It looked great on my cheeks and stayed there and Toasted complemented my eyes nicely. The only drawback to it would have to be the way it looked on my lips - it was much too shimmery/frosty. You can't go wrong with makeup for a buck!

I got this in Lilac Petal & Pink Lemonade for summer time. I use them as high lighter. It swipes on along my cheek bone just fine so spread ability is not an issue. I apply with my finger to use it as brow bone highlighter. For my age, Lilac is a bit too frosty on my cheek. But after light dusting of powder/blush over it and it turns subtle and nice for me. Iím ready to try some deeper color for the fall/winter.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Umm, ok girls. This is a turn or twist up stick, just like any other example of a gel stick blush or stick foundation. lol Just hold the clear part and twist the white part of the tube like a lipstick. How could you go wrong because the instructions are on the back! I bought pink lemonade and persimmon since they reminded me of nars multiple or shimmer sticks from other companies. For a dollar, you can't beat them and they are easy and fast to use. Go light on these and they deliver. Wish they had more colors, like a medium or dark berry. After using them awhile, they work best on eyes. Rub it on with your finger or a brush. It never cakes up or creases!

im about an NC20
this product gives me a very nice pink flush. i dab it with my fingers and gently push it into my cheeks. i wear this under my loose powder as i find it slightly too shimmer-ish for my liking.
this is pretty pigmented, so go easy.
does not look good on my lips. too frosty looking.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought it in Lilac Petal & agree with other reviewers that this product is quite sticky & way too frosty for my taste. I also don't really like the packaging - I haven't quite figured out how to get the stick up. I was hoping that this product would be like a solid version of Benefit's MoonBean, but.... nothing like it at all. Luckily it was only a dollar. I wouldn't buy this again.

I dont like using this product on my cheeks, it feels too. . weird. But i love using it on the perimeter of my eyes and browbone. It makes them glow!