September 18, 2014 | 1934 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by leynie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pink Lemonade and in Toasted and I really like both of them. This is the most sucess I've had with a cheap all-over product - It looked great on my cheeks and stayed there and Toasted complemented my eyes nicely. The only drawback to it would have to be the way it looked on my lips - it was much too shimmery/frosty. You can't go wrong with makeup for a buck!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I got this in Lilac Petal & Pink Lemonade for summer time. I use them as high lighter. It swipes on along my cheek bone just fine so spread ability is not an issue. I apply with my finger to use it as brow bone highlighter. For my age, Lilac is a bit too frosty on my cheek. But after light dusting of powder/blush over it and it turns subtle and nice for me. Iím ready to try some deeper color for the fall/winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Umm, ok girls. This is a turn or twist up stick, just like any other example of a gel stick blush or stick foundation. lol Just hold the clear part and twist the white part of the tube like a lipstick. How could you go wrong because the instructions are on the back! I bought pink lemonade and persimmon since they reminded me of nars multiple or shimmer sticks from other companies. For a dollar, you can't beat them and they are easy and fast to use. Go light on these and they deliver. Wish they had more colors, like a medium or dark berry. After using them awhile, they work best on eyes. Rub it on with your finger or a brush. It never cakes up or creases!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by lin_dead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im about an NC20
this product gives me a very nice pink flush. i dab it with my fingers and gently push it into my cheeks. i wear this under my loose powder as i find it slightly too shimmer-ish for my liking.
this is pretty pigmented, so go easy.
does not look good on my lips. too frosty looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sally35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it in Lilac Petal & agree with other reviewers that this product is quite sticky & way too frosty for my taste. I also don't really like the packaging - I haven't quite figured out how to get the stick up. I was hoping that this product would be like a solid version of Benefit's MoonBean, but.... nothing like it at all. Luckily it was only a dollar. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by rems

I dont like using this product on my cheeks, it feels too. . weird. But i love using it on the perimeter of my eyes and browbone. It makes them glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sheepie1813

I have this in Toasted and it is seriously the best bronzing product I've tried. Everytime I walk into Sephora I dust a new bronzer on, hoping I won't turn orange. Will everyone welcome Sheepie, Florida's Natural mascot???!?! Anyway, Toasted is smooth and perfectly tinted, and looks great on eyes too. Plus the scent is great and price is to die for! A great all in one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ntra

I bought this in Persimmon and Lilac, but they look almost identical. I was dissapointed that this product looked so "frosty". I guess that could highlight, but to me it looks cheap. I definitely have a problem with rubbing something so glittery, sticky, and thick on my cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I also have this in Lilac pink which is a very sheer pink with shimmers. I use it to highlight my cheeks, as a lip gloss over my lipstick and anywhere else I want a shimmery glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:29:00 PM More reviews by tracelizabeth

I like this stuff. It's too sticky to use on my cheeks though, my hair keeps sticking to it. But when I use it on my eyes and lips I have no complaints. I got it in Lilac Petal and it's the perfect light pink color.