E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/6/2007 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Umm, ok girls. This is a turn or twist up stick, just like any other example of a gel stick blush or stick foundation. lol Just hold the clear part and twist the white part of the tube like a lipstick. How could you go wrong because the instructions are on the back! I bought pink lemonade and persimmon since they reminded me of nars multiple or shimmer sticks from other companies. For a dollar, you can't beat them and they are easy and fast to use. Go light on these and they deliver. Wish they had more colors, like a medium or dark berry. After using them awhile, they work best on eyes. Rub it on with your finger or a brush. It never cakes up or creases!

on 8/4/2007 9:14:00 AM

im about an NC20
this product gives me a very nice pink flush. i dab it with my fingers and gently push it into my cheeks. i wear this under my loose powder as i find it slightly too shimmer-ish for my liking.
this is pretty pigmented, so go easy.
does not look good on my lips. too frosty looking.

on 7/7/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought it in Lilac Petal & agree with other reviewers that this product is quite sticky & way too frosty for my taste. I also don't really like the packaging - I haven't quite figured out how to get the stick up. I was hoping that this product would be like a solid version of Benefit's MoonBean, but.... nothing like it at all. Luckily it was only a dollar. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 7/2/2007 9:43:00 PM

I dont like using this product on my cheeks, it feels too. . weird. But i love using it on the perimeter of my eyes and browbone. It makes them glow!

on 6/30/2007 10:14:00 PM

I have this in Toasted and it is seriously the best bronzing product I've tried. Everytime I walk into Sephora I dust a new bronzer on, hoping I won't turn orange. Will everyone welcome Sheepie, Florida's Natural mascot???!?! Anyway, Toasted is smooth and perfectly tinted, and looks great on eyes too. Plus the scent is great and price is to die for! A great all in one.

on 4/30/2007 10:23:00 PM

I bought this in Persimmon and Lilac, but they look almost identical. I was dissapointed that this product looked so "frosty". I guess that could highlight, but to me it looks cheap. I definitely have a problem with rubbing something so glittery, sticky, and thick on my cheeks.

on 4/8/2007 6:05:00 PM

I also have this in Lilac pink which is a very sheer pink with shimmers. I use it to highlight my cheeks, as a lip gloss over my lipstick and anywhere else I want a shimmery glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this stuff. It's too sticky to use on my cheeks though, my hair keeps sticking to it. But when I use it on my eyes and lips I have no complaints. I got it in Lilac Petal and it's the perfect light pink color.