Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 8/3/2012 3:57:00 PM

Rediscovered this lip balm the other day while I was rummaging through my chapsticks for something light with SPF to protect my lips during a lazy day. I fell in love with this again! It smells so good and leaves a slight berry tint on my lips that a regular chapstick or EOS lip balm cannot do. Love this.

on 7/8/2012 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This gives my lips a healthy color, makes my lips feel plump and soft, smells good, and tastes not bad either! I find myself reapplying this quite often because it isn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, but I don't really mind that since the texture of the balm is smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LUV THIS PRODUCT.. but i wish it wasn't expensive for a small lipbalm :( .
Pros
- natural and good products
- has pomegranate oil which = good for ageing (for lips i guess in this case)
- amazing light floral smell
- makes my lips like sating smooth and beautiful
- lips look more plump
- slight very light red tint
- moisturizing

Cons
- i can't taste it hehehe ....
- lasts, but not for like 24 hours, only like 13 hours in summer and 6 hours maybe in winter :(..... (btw this is a guess)

The only thing is that it isn't as smooth and lasting as lip smackers and isn't as cheap as lip smackers... so that makes me sad, but it's natural

Also, this compares better to teh mango lip balm in my opinion just because the mango one is really good but doens't soak in too fast. (but very hydrating if you want to try and moisturizing)

on 6/26/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lip balm is okay. It has some good points and some bad points. First off, it smells/tastes nice. I really like the consistency - it's not waxy, and it's not oily. Nice balance of texture. It goes on very smoothly, and it provides a lovely tint of reddish color that makes your lips look healthy, but also looks natural, as the tint isn't too obvious. Very subtle, and very pretty. That said, I took off a lippy because I do notice that I have to reapply this often. It doesn't seem to provide long-term hydration and tends to dry out within an hour or so. I suppose I would buy it again for the nice flavor and natural-looking color. I wouldn't rush out to repurchase, but if I saw it on sale I'd probably get it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a lovley chapstick for people who like waxy feeling stuff on their lips. An added plus, is that it is slightly tinted pink so your lips always seem to have a somewhat slightly natural flush. It moisturizes your lips but you do need to keep re-applying once the product wears off because your lips start to feel almost parched. One point off for not having SPF...if they had SPF it would have been an amazing lipbalm. The price retails for around four bucks but you can get it cheaper if you have a sale. I would recommend this for people who are looking for a lipbalm and who do not mind that it does not have spf.

This is my favorite lip balm out of all time. I love the smell to it, and it gives off a nice tint to it. It moisturizes my lips so much, and stays on for a long time. I would choose this over the Nivea one any day.

on 6/3/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good - moisturizing, natural.
Bad - The scent and taste of this is too much to bear. It's an immediate turn-off and not worth using on my lips. This is the worst lipbalm I've tried, and I've tried plenty.

on 5/29/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

it's really moisturizing for my lips. it doesn't sit on top of my lips but absorbs really quickly, leaving my lips soft, not dry like other balms do. unfortunately, i really dislike the scent so i would not repurchase

on 5/29/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It smells good, and works well. It tints your lips slightly red, which can be nice; however, it doesn't last very long and sinks in.

on 5/28/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I've tried nearly all of the Burt's Bees lip balm and this one is the best. It goes on smooth, it doesn't break me out, it leaves my lips noticably soft, and it smells nice. It does make my lips peel but I think that's actually a good thing. This is my go to lip balm and so far, those that I've recommended it to love it.

Popular Lip Treatments