November 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsjunkieee

this color is very pretty. it's not just a brown. it's more of a light brown with golden shimmer. it's natural but it looks like you have liner on.
i do like this and i find that it lasts for a good amount of time(more than the zero one) so it's nice. unless i can't find a drugstore liner that looks like this, i would probably repurchase if there's a coupon from sephora or urban decay. it's not a must-have but it's nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by elphaba98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the Urban Decay 24-7 pencil and I love this colour! I bought one for my sister for Christmas to go into her stocking and after hearing her rave about the way it goes on and stays on (she had never heard of the brand before - yeah, I know!), I had to buy one for myself! I'm so glad I did. Yes, they are pricey..here in Canada you're looking at about $21 at Sephora. But I know what I'm like...I'll keep buying until I find the right one. So for me it probably ends up being cheaper in the long run.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this with the Get Baked palette. It is not something I would consider buying by itself, especially since for the regular price, it is nothing special. It smudges like anything. The color is not particularly exciting on my skin tone (although it swatches nicely). I tried wearing this with the other color combos from the palette, and it just gets lost. I love the e/s but this is far from interesting. Pass.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by cat070992

Pros:
Very smooth and easy to apply
gorgeous color

Cons:
does smudge a bit

I love use this on the waterline so that my eyes have more intensity without making them look small. It is very very soft and glides on extremely easily. However, it also smudges bit, but too much that I mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by AngelOnFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this with the Get Baked palette. I am on the fence with this regarding colour. This is a warm brown leaning slightly into bronze (albeit not metallic) with a generous helping of silver glitter. I usually don't like flat brown liners, they are too boring to me. This is a more interesting alternative with the finely milled glitter, albeit I can't help thinking that this would look tons better with golden glitter since this is a warm colour. The application is smooth, it doesn't drag your eyelids at all. It lasts all day as well, but note that I don't have oily eyelids and eyeshadow doesn't crease on me easily. To sum it up: Good, but no cigar.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wanted to love this but it wasn't meant to be. It is an absolutely gorgeous dark brown color but the glitter in it is obnoxious to me. I didn;t read the reviews here and the description on the site says "glimmering dark brown'. Glimmer to me doesn't mean a ton of chunky glitter. I also wear contacts and when a fleck gets into my eye it burns like crazy. I once got one little glitter particle on my lower lash and it was annoying as all get out - I kept trying to pick it off but it was so small I couldn't. Staying power was amazing - and because of that I will definitely get around to picking up a couple of shades without glitter/shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by love_starbucks

i loveeee this eyeliner! its gorgeous on my waterline. the glitter and the colour work soo well with my brown eyes, and im sure with other eye colours as well. its very smooth and creamy in texture and glides on easily. my problem with it is how quickly the point gets dull. you have to sharpen it often which means i go through the product more quickly, and its not cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by basquette

I'm not sure about the rating for this one, since it is an ok eyeliner, but I don't think that I will be buying it again. The colour is ok. The application is smooth, but the crayon needs to be sharpened alot - after pretty much every application. It is a soft brown with gold glitter.

It does not stay 24/7. The smudging isn't that bad, but when I apply it on my upper lids, it leaves a hint of brown in the outer corner of my eye along the waterline - all glittery and somewhat panda-like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Danik2

This is my favorite eyeliner. I have really pale skin and although I do like to wear blacktrack fluid liner on most days, some days I'm in a hurry and this is the best eyeliner to take on the go. It's fool proof, I can even apply it while I'm driving (wouldn't recommend this). It makes my eyes look made up and put together without looking over the top. I don't think that it stays on all day, but no eyeliner does on me. I have hazel eyes and this makes them look beautiful. If your thinking about getting it doesn't wait any longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I'd like this color more if it weren't for the sparkles. The sparkles are nice, and the color is too, but on my NC45 skin, it doesn't really flatter me. My eyes are also dark brown, so this color doesn't bring out my eyes as others have said. The staying power is great, but after 3 hours, the sparkles tend to fall on my face, particularly on my under eye circles; which isn't a good look. I'd like this more if it weren't for the sparkle fallout.