July 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect baby/ballerina pink I was looking for. It's not real shimmery and gives a really nice pink to the cheeks, it's not vibrant or overpowering and has to be layered to get it to show up a whole lot. I was wanting something a little more subtle than my fleur power and this is it. I love it but I agree that it doesn't have a lot of pay off, I really have to get my brush good and covered for it to show up on my NC 15-20 skin. Nonetheless, it's the pink I was wanting and the only reason I took off a lippie was due to the pigmentation issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well Dressed is a pastil pale pink whit shimmers on it. i think its a frost, i dont remember. the color is so pretty, but its a bit light for me to show up on my skin :( i think im gonna buy it in the winter time, summer is coming and when my skin is getting even darker, im pretty sure it would be just pinkish shimmer on my cheeks. but for you paler ladies... go check it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom bought this product and I decided to try this on and it looked so pretty! I'm in the shade NC20 when it comes to foundation/powder and this baby pink blush does not flush me out. All I need to do is build the color up and I'm set to go! I didn't realize until now that this is why it's so popular. Even Kim Kardashian wears it:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like this blusher but i just dont understand why it is such a popular product. i am quite pale,nc15-nc20, and this doesnt show up right for me. i have to work really hard to get the color. it looks sooooo similar with the nars mata hari in the pan,they are both a bright baby pink. and i tried to use the same brush to apply well-dressed. it just didnt work. while it took me no time to get the color when i use that duo fiber brush to apply mata hari, i need to use a dense brush to layer and layer the product. on my face, well-dressed is very sheer and still nice and everything. but i just love how easy it was with mata hari, and the color stay true all day. they look incredibly similar in the pan, but when you swatch it, well-dressed comes out like nothing, and mata hari is like "wow!bright medium pink!"i still use it when i dont want to enhance my cheek but still have the mood for blush. but i wont reperchase and i dont think it is worth the hype. many other cheaper alternatives are aound, bourjous/milani and ect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by jadukdik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this everyday for 5 months and still have about 90 percents left so this is gonna last me... maybe 5 years? lol anyways, it's perfect for everyday makeup for those of you who want a very wearable blush. it compliments my fair skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tiffany0794

Very easy blush to use everyday without thought. It's such a pretty pink. Well Dressed is a really good blush for fair or light skinned starters. It really light and simple. I don't personally notice the healthy sheen it gives, but I like it nonetheless. I don't think it's AWESOME though, I still think MAC blushes in general can be more pigmented, could last longer...I don't know. NARS blushes are the first ones I purchased and I still think those blushes are unbeatable. After purchasing Pink Swoon and this one, I don't think I'll buy a whole lot more of MAC blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by cjm517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush for all pale gals. I'm alabaster in BB. #2 GA, and N3 in studio fix powder. It takes a heavy swipe for a full blush effect to show but it is a beautiful color. It's a light cool toned pink that will look good on skin tones up to about NC/NW25 imo. If you're darker, it might look ashy. Like many light colored blushes, it doesn't swatch well on the hand but shows on the face. The blush isn't super super pigmented like other mac blushes and requires a more heavy hand for application. The packaging is the simple mac packaging. I have been using this about once a week for a few months and it doesn't even look like I've made a dent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by midhav

I just bought MACīs Well dressed after reading all the reviews and i am NOT disapointed i must say :)
I am a NW20-25 and this is the perfect everyday pink.
I love the slight sheen it gives that is barely there. This will defenetly be my everyday blush from now on. I have no problems with the color not showing up, it is really pigmented for sutch a sheer color.
I am so happy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been on a MAC binge lately and I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect pale pink blush. I'm a natural redhead with fair skin, freckles & dark brown eyes. This blush is perfect! Very pale, sheer pink that would probably work on almost any skin tone. It isn't too shimmery or overwhelming, and it is very buildable. Gives a very natural flushed look. I love this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shmester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH WITH ALL MY HEART! Yes, my favorite blush ever. I hate opaque blushes, and that is exactly why I love this one so much. It is sheer, and gives a perfect glow to your cheeks. It has a little bit of shimmer, and is just perfect!