December 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great everyday blush. It gives the prettiest light pink sheen to your cheeks. i do wish it was a little more pigmented, 1 lippy off as even though my skin is quite fair, i do need to layer it quite a bit to get it to how i want it. Goes great with pink lips! It's really pretty and i think intended for just a slight color!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bornwithitbeauty

I love the colour of this blush! It is a light babydoll pink, and it's very flattering on the skin. It has a slight shimmer in it, but it appears matte once applied to the skin. Definitely my everyday go to blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this blush so much! i just bought it, its amazing for every day. so sheer but buildable. looks really amazing on my incredibly fair skintone. i like the sheen it gives because it is a satin blush. not the most pigmented but that's what i was looking for, so i love this blush!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Kassandrax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the one of the few who didn't like it, but this is really one of the few blushes that have no pigment whatsoever. I'm quite fair (slightly lighter than NC20) with yellow undertones yet this blush does not show up at all on my skin. After layering on about five heavy swipes on my face, i get the teeniest bit of pink, but a chock full of glitter. Practically a walking disco-ball. It was my first mac blush, and my least favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by honeypink00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well Dressed has to be one of my favorite MAC blushes! It's a cute baby-doll pink color with a silver sheen to it. I thought it was going to be too light on my skin tone (C4) but when I apply it on my cheeks about three swipes it gives me a nice flush. I definitely will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by renatexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite blushes in my collection. Gives me the most natural flush. I find myself reaching for this one more than any of my other blushes. Would def buy this agian!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by PoseyMadison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color. I haven't been able to wear it though because it is draws to much attention to red marks (from past blemishes) on my skin. Other than that it give a fun and natural look. The finish it gives is called satin, so it is not shimmery, more matte, so it gives a nice glow to the skin.
I have only used it a few times though for special occasions because I have to apply my foundation really well for it to not bring attention to the red marks. That is the only problem, but it does not break me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect baby/ballerina pink I was looking for. It's not real shimmery and gives a really nice pink to the cheeks, it's not vibrant or overpowering and has to be layered to get it to show up a whole lot. I was wanting something a little more subtle than my fleur power and this is it. I love it but I agree that it doesn't have a lot of pay off, I really have to get my brush good and covered for it to show up on my NC 15-20 skin. Nonetheless, it's the pink I was wanting and the only reason I took off a lippie was due to the pigmentation issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well Dressed is a pastil pale pink whit shimmers on it. i think its a frost, i dont remember. the color is so pretty, but its a bit light for me to show up on my skin :( i think im gonna buy it in the winter time, summer is coming and when my skin is getting even darker, im pretty sure it would be just pinkish shimmer on my cheeks. but for you paler ladies... go check it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom bought this product and I decided to try this on and it looked so pretty! I'm in the shade NC20 when it comes to foundation/powder and this baby pink blush does not flush me out. All I need to do is build the color up and I'm set to go! I didn't realize until now that this is why it's so popular. Even Kim Kardashian wears it:)