April 17, 2014 | 1973 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like this blusher but i just dont understand why it is such a popular product. i am quite pale,nc15-nc20, and this doesnt show up right for me. i have to work really hard to get the color. it looks sooooo similar with the nars mata hari in the pan,they are both a bright baby pink. and i tried to use the same brush to apply well-dressed. it just didnt work. while it took me no time to get the color when i use that duo fiber brush to apply mata hari, i need to use a dense brush to layer and layer the product. on my face, well-dressed is very sheer and still nice and everything. but i just love how easy it was with mata hari, and the color stay true all day. they look incredibly similar in the pan, but when you swatch it, well-dressed comes out like nothing, and mata hari is like "wow!bright medium pink!"i still use it when i dont want to enhance my cheek but still have the mood for blush. but i wont reperchase and i dont think it is worth the hype. many other cheaper alternatives are aound, bourjous/milani and ect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by jadukdik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this everyday for 5 months and still have about 90 percents left so this is gonna last me... maybe 5 years? lol anyways, it's perfect for everyday makeup for those of you who want a very wearable blush. it compliments my fair skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tiffany0794

Very easy blush to use everyday without thought. It's such a pretty pink. Well Dressed is a really good blush for fair or light skinned starters. It really light and simple. I don't personally notice the healthy sheen it gives, but I like it nonetheless. I don't think it's AWESOME though, I still think MAC blushes in general can be more pigmented, could last longer...I don't know. NARS blushes are the first ones I purchased and I still think those blushes are unbeatable. After purchasing Pink Swoon and this one, I don't think I'll buy a whole lot more of MAC blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by cjm517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush for all pale gals. I'm alabaster in BB. #2 GA, and N3 in studio fix powder. It takes a heavy swipe for a full blush effect to show but it is a beautiful color. It's a light cool toned pink that will look good on skin tones up to about NC/NW25 imo. If you're darker, it might look ashy. Like many light colored blushes, it doesn't swatch well on the hand but shows on the face. The blush isn't super super pigmented like other mac blushes and requires a more heavy hand for application. The packaging is the simple mac packaging. I have been using this about once a week for a few months and it doesn't even look like I've made a dent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by midhav

I just bought MACīs Well dressed after reading all the reviews and i am NOT disapointed i must say :)
I am a NW20-25 and this is the perfect everyday pink.
I love the slight sheen it gives that is barely there. This will defenetly be my everyday blush from now on. I have no problems with the color not showing up, it is really pigmented for sutch a sheer color.
I am so happy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been on a MAC binge lately and I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect pale pink blush. I'm a natural redhead with fair skin, freckles & dark brown eyes. This blush is perfect! Very pale, sheer pink that would probably work on almost any skin tone. It isn't too shimmery or overwhelming, and it is very buildable. Gives a very natural flushed look. I love this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shmester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH WITH ALL MY HEART! Yes, my favorite blush ever. I hate opaque blushes, and that is exactly why I love this one so much. It is sheer, and gives a perfect glow to your cheeks. It has a little bit of shimmer, and is just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very cute colour, very much the kind of colour I go for but it's not really as pigmented as my Illamasqua Katie blush, which I LOOOOOVE!!! this is a little warmer toned in comparison to Katie which means Katie outweighs Well Dressed in that regard. Pigmentation wise - Well Dressed is indeed a sheertone so there's no surprises there with the pigmentation being less than my MAC Sweetness blush for example which is a beauty powder. I still really like this & I'll probably use it a little more than Katie, only because I don't want Katie to run out too quick. Not that it's likely it will lol bought that a year ago & not even a slight dent has shown. That's how pigmented it is. Nevertheless, this is a pretty colour that holds it's own. Thus, no regrets with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by svprior

Probaby the best blusher out there today .... the colour is divine! It has the slightest sheen so it makes your cheeks glow, which is very sexy! Highly recommend MAC's blush in Well Dressed!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate that I am the odd one write negative review about this blush. The soft baby pink looks really promising in the pan. However, it appears to look extremely sheer and too shimmery. I only see the shimmer but not the pink color, no matter how many time I swept on my face. I am very disappointed. I am MAC NC 25, Asian light skin tone. Usually, I have luck with blush, such as Nars, Clinique, Benefits. I love Nars and like Benefits (just dislike the bulky package, otherwise I love Benefits too). I hate returning products and usually I don't. But this well dressed cannot even show on my face, why bother?