November 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by bratalier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's okay, not amazing to me, but a decent body moisturizer. I like to mix it with self-tanner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by adia1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday. I have tried many of the DS lotions out there--can't bring myself to use HE brands since I go through lotion quickly. Well, this leaves my skin like velvet, esp. my legs! Will never stop buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by prettyevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My staple lotion. I LOVE anything cocoa butter so when Vaseline b=put this out I was all on it and haven't gotten off yet LOL.

The smell is yummy and it leaves my dry skin moisturized for the entire day! Not too thick either. Perfection.

It is a little expensive but I purchase the huge bottle from Walmart and it lasts me about a month.

I hate the bottle too! for some reason they always break (the pump especially) GR!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This is my HG moisturizer...I even use it on my face! I actually prefer the no-name brands (equate is a good one), as they are a bit thicker and about half the price, but all the same stuff. I have very dry/itchy skin and get a lot of eczema on my hands and legs (and right now, face). This really keeps it at bay and doesn't irritate at all. For the last year, this is the only lotion I've been using on my face and I found my skin tone is a little more even as well. I'm nearing 30 so I will probably switch to something more suited to anti aging though :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My usual Suave Cocoa Butter & Shea wasn't moisturizing enough for me so I started looking for something new. Since I love the cocoa butter scent & saw the great reviews this had, I picked it up. Doesn't soak in super quickly but doesn't leave my skin feel tacky at all. It's the end of the day now & I don't have any dry or rough patches on me. If it continues to perform well, I will continue to buy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Louise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry sensitive skin, especially during the winter. Sometimes my skin is so parched that it screams for moisture. I bought this product thinking that since it was made by vaseline, that it might be good for my skin. First of all, it is too greasy. That almost sounds impossible for someone who has my condition. It doesn't seem to absorb that well into your skin and stays on the surface. The scent is rather pronounced. If you have eczema or allergies, fragrance is a big offender. Each time I apply this,it makes me itch and break out. I was very disappointed by this one and will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I purchased this product a couple months after using my co-workers for hand cream...
The smell is okay, not the best because it does last for a long time.
It's pretty greasy and I always have to wait a while before getting dressed, otherwise I just can't handle the greasy feeling under my clothes like other reviewers have said.
I've moved on to more Vaseline creams that I like a lot more, and have less of an obnoxious scent....

This is a good cream for winter if you have really dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sheisadreamer

This is a great lotion to have around the house. I originally bought it because I heard cocoa butter lotion is good for skin like mine (w/ stretch marks) but I absolutely hated the smell of other coca butter lotions like Palmers (ick!! it smells disgusting) I tried this one and was surprised it smelled different/better than all the other cocoa butter lotions out there. As far as packaging, yeah...its not the nicest thing to look at, but I honestly don't care as long as it works :) It is definitely very moisturizing, has a subtle nice smell, and keeps my skin hydrated between showers (1-2 days). I left this out in my room a couple times and whoever would be visiting (family, friends) would always use it, which is why I suggest buying a bottle and just putting it out around the house...my whole family uses a pump of this stuff every time they see it. Plus, its a little less than $4, so its not a terrible waste of money :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG body lotion! I have gone through 3 bottles in the last few months and I can't say enough good things about this lotion. Very inexpensive, readily available at many stores, great scent, moisturizing, non-greasy, doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin feeling sooo soft. Absolutely love it! For reference I purchase the large economic bottle for $6 at Walmart.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by cutefofo

it is ok but not great. i've heard a lot about cocoabutter lotions and this one is not what i have in mind. the smell is not the best but it is not bad i just don't like it.