Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 7/19/2010 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product was alright. It wasn't as moisturizing and long lasting as I would have liked, but I like the scent and it is nice for the hot days when you just want a light moisturizer.

i have to say i was really disappointed with this. there was an ad for it in a magazine claiming that if you didnt prefer vaseline's cocoa butter range over that of palmer's, theyll give your money back. im a huge fan of palmers so i decided to give this lotion a go.
it smells more like hot chocolate than cocoa (which i have no complaints about). however its very light and i found that it wasnt hydrating enough for my skin during the winter. also i didnt really like the feeling it left on my skin, it was a little rubbery and i like my skin to feel really hydrated after i moisturise.
i didnt ask for my money back but i have to say ill definitely be sticking with palmer's from now on.

on 7/14/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product was recommended by one of my best friends, and I was super excited to try it just because the smell was absolutely amazing! I love the smell of cocoa butter, and this lotion smells like the best cocoa butter I have ever smelled. This product was very moisturizing indeed, and I enjoyed the "glow" that it gave my skin. The only downfall is that the smell fades pretty quickly. This lotion was my favorite, until I found Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion. However, I have nothing bad to say about this product, and I would recommend it if you're looking for a good inexpensive lotion. Amazing smell, price, and consistency.

on 7/12/2010 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Feels like water with oil in it.

wow pleasantly surprised by this lotion!!! i have really dry arms & it seemed like everything was either not moisturising enough (needing constant reapplication) or moisturising but really greasy :( until i tried this lotion!

-great drugstore product
-sometimes i get sick of the chocolate smell tho but it goes away thankfully
-moisturises my really dry arms & legs without leaving that greasy/sticky/clammy feeling :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Praise Jeebus, does NOT irritate my skin. At all. As I've mentioned in many other reviews, most body products- down to the ones for sensitive skin, or even all natural ones- cause me an inordinate amount of trouble. I've read that cocoa butter helps skin tone and is great for picky skin, so I went off to Target and grabbed the most innocuous lotion (this) that I could find with a high content of cocoa butter. I love it. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well, and smells wonderfully warm. As long as no problems arise, I'll keep on using!

on 6/30/2010 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Loving this lotion
Smells great, really smooths and moisturizes my skin
It leaves my skin feeling smooth, smelling amazing, and a light sheen
Great lotion for winter and it smells great for summer
scent: coconutty and very delicious
It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling to heavy or greasy
Really love this lotion!

on 6/29/2010 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's okay, not amazing to me, but a decent body moisturizer. I like to mix it with self-tanner.

on 6/23/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this everyday. I have tried many of the DS lotions out there--can't bring myself to use HE brands since I go through lotion quickly. Well, this leaves my skin like velvet, esp. my legs! Will never stop buying.

on 6/18/2010 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

My staple lotion. I LOVE anything cocoa butter so when Vaseline b=put this out I was all on it and haven't gotten off yet LOL.

The smell is yummy and it leaves my dry skin moisturized for the entire day! Not too thick either. Perfection.

It is a little expensive but I purchase the huge bottle from Walmart and it lasts me about a month.

I hate the bottle too! for some reason they always break (the pump especially) GR!

Top Rated Vaseline Products