November 29, 2014 | 1669 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sllywhckyctie101

MY BEST FRIEND, TOTALLY RADICAL LOL! it moisturizes and smooths very well - my lips are always very chapped without! it gives a pretty red slight tint, thats raw lol! the staying power is good too, i think at least lol! it tastes good, i like rolling it up tall and biting off a bit bite heh heh xD. it smells totally radical! basically it keeps my lips in great condition and then some lol oh gawsh

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by jsellers

I can't tell you how many tubes of Chapstick Cherry I've bought over the years. It moisturizes well, gives a beautiful tint of color, and smells lovely. It's not sticky or slimey like some balms and it makes lips soft and smooth once it dries. It also works wonderfully as a primer for other lip products. No matter how many new glosses or lipsticks I try, I know I can always come back to Chapstick Cherry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Only 19 reviews for this?! Well, I guess 20 now...Iím surprised because this stuff is awesome! I discovered it about a year ago & have been using it ever since. I LOVE the color it gives my lips (a pinkish/red TINT). Oh, and the moisturizing is a plus;). I never would have thought that I would be using a chapstick for the sole purpose of the color that it provides...weird. Next time your in line at Safeway, Longs, Walmart, etc. pick one of these up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by grcpg47

I LOVE Chapstick cherry! When I was a little kid I used to eat it because it tastes so delicious! Now that I'm a big kid I've noticed that it moisturizes nicely without feeling too heavy, and it gives my lips a nice rosy tint. I will always buy this chapstick. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 4:04:00 AM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a classic! It smells sooo good, you'll want to use it over and over again. It's a staple in my daily life, and I feel like I'd be lost without it! (I'm a bit obsessed...)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite and most reliable lip product. It really solves dry lips, has a nice scent and leaves a teensy red tint to lips. Besides any perfume or lotion, this is what my boyfriend remembers me by when he smells it somewhere! I love this and the original black chapstick, my go to lip products for dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it. It's a basic lip balm with cherry flavor. My boyfriend gave this to me. I will use this balm and will try others if I finish this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by mz_simmonz

Used to be one of my favorites when I was a kid but I become allergic to it--it made my lips sooo irritated, they turned bright red and flaked really badly and it took a whole week for them to get back to normal. Cherry and the Strawberry are the only 2 in this line that I'm allergic to, must be something in the red dye?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this chapstick, I use it every day and night. I like the light smell and it feels really nice on. I just wear it by itself, no lipstick or anything. I like simple healthy looking lips. HG lip product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Cuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oldie but goodie.