October 25, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Only 19 reviews for this?! Well, I guess 20 now...Iím surprised because this stuff is awesome! I discovered it about a year ago & have been using it ever since. I LOVE the color it gives my lips (a pinkish/red TINT). Oh, and the moisturizing is a plus;). I never would have thought that I would be using a chapstick for the sole purpose of the color that it provides...weird. Next time your in line at Safeway, Longs, Walmart, etc. pick one of these up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by grcpg47

I LOVE Chapstick cherry! When I was a little kid I used to eat it because it tastes so delicious! Now that I'm a big kid I've noticed that it moisturizes nicely without feeling too heavy, and it gives my lips a nice rosy tint. I will always buy this chapstick. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 4:04:00 AM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a classic! It smells sooo good, you'll want to use it over and over again. It's a staple in my daily life, and I feel like I'd be lost without it! (I'm a bit obsessed...)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite and most reliable lip product. It really solves dry lips, has a nice scent and leaves a teensy red tint to lips. Besides any perfume or lotion, this is what my boyfriend remembers me by when he smells it somewhere! I love this and the original black chapstick, my go to lip products for dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it. It's a basic lip balm with cherry flavor. My boyfriend gave this to me. I will use this balm and will try others if I finish this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by mz_simmonz

Used to be one of my favorites when I was a kid but I become allergic to it--it made my lips sooo irritated, they turned bright red and flaked really badly and it took a whole week for them to get back to normal. Cherry and the Strawberry are the only 2 in this line that I'm allergic to, must be something in the red dye?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this chapstick, I use it every day and night. I like the light smell and it feels really nice on. I just wear it by itself, no lipstick or anything. I like simple healthy looking lips. HG lip product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Cuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oldie but goodie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I estimate that I have spent over $2000 on lipsticks and balms since I started wearing makeup. Not one of those lipsticks - high end or drugstore - make my lips look as good as Cherry Chapstick! This is very moisturising, leaves a sheer hint of color and gives my lips a natural shine. I'm not too bothered about the cherry flavor, if this was unflavored then I would still buy it for the way it makes my lips look. The packaging is basic, it is cheap and sold everywhere. It also seems to make my lips look more plumped. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by worldwidepigs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm with a little hint for rosy lips. Whenever I try new lip balms I always have to return to this one and I'm gonna stick with this one from now on. It's cheap, convienient, and it actually moisturizes.
The texture is not glossy or shiny. It gives a very natural supple moisturized look. Don't waste your money on more expensive products that don't work as well.