MAC Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

4.1

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium hectorite, Sorbitan tristearate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Caprylyl glycol, Hexylene glycol, Propylene carbonate, Hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, Hydrogenated palm glycerides, Phytosteryl isostearate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 10/18/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This liquid liner has the absolute best staying power I have ever come across. I gave this a go after seeing tons of rave reviews about this product and I'm glad I did. It is definately waterproof and smudgeproof, I can swim, have showers and even sleep in this eyeliner without worrying about it smearing down my face. the only slight problem I have with it is that the thick consistency makes it a little difficult to apply but with practice, it is fine.

on 10/3/2010 11:52:00 AM

This is by far the most waterproof liner I have ever tried! Which is a good thing since my eyes water soo easily that buying non-waterproof liners is just a waste of my money. It's my HG liner.
It takes a while to get a good technique with the brush and the amount of product you have on at first but once you have managed this you are granted with a solid black color and a line that can be anything from very thin to very thick. It takes a bit time to dry but I'm willing to be very patient for a product with such good lasting power.
Will def repurchase.

on 9/16/2010 6:23:00 PM

This definitely has the BEST staying-power out of any eye liner I have ever tried!!! The rich black color is so beautiful too. I did find the liquid to be a bit clumpy coming out of the bottle, so you need to wipe some off on the rim. It is also a little tricky to apply at first, you definitely need a steady hand.
A lot of people have complained at how hard it is to remove this stuff-- but I find dipping a Q-tip in Jojoba oil removes the eye liner very easily.

on 9/10/2010 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The brush is hard to get used to, but once you do (it takes a lot of practice) this liner is the BEST. It does not budge! My eyes sometimes water, so other liquid liners sometimes run, but this stays put. It even stays put in water. Removes easily with any makeup remover that can be used for waterproof mascara... I love this stuff!

on 9/10/2010 2:45:00 AM

This is the only liquid eyeliner i ever use! i searched for months for a liquid liner that didn't budge, and here it is. the only complaint i have can be overcome, and has not stopped me from wearing this almost everyday and re-purchasing the liner time and time again. it's the brush- it was very difficult for me to get used to in the beginning, involved me scrubbing out lines in the mirror for 20 mins each morning. but, now that i've nailed it, it's quick, stays put all day, and i find most other eyeliner brushes easy to weild (when doing eyeliner away from home etc.).

this is the most AMAZING makeup product i have ever used!!!! i hope mac dont phase it out! my life shall be over!!!

Doesnt budge unless you use an oil based make up remover! I have tried almost every well know liquid eye liner invented, from the cheapest to the most expensive! I love the aplicator and little handy bottle!

I agree that the product does tend to go a little gooey a few weeks after purchase, but for me this isnt worth complaining about!!

I actually use the liner for my inner rim aswell (where you'd usually use a kohl liner).... this might sound weird but it works and doesnt budge all day!!!!! i literally put it on at 8am and its still there by 8pm!! i have used many liquid liners and when they have gotten into my eye they sting... bad, but this product doesnt. it will get into your eye if you use it for the same purpose but if you gently wipe it away it just leaves the eye straight away with no irritation! No pencil liners stay on my eye for longer than 10 mins, and by the end of the night/day they have smudged everywhere!! - if you wear contacts like me than id put them in after this when u have made sure that all the black particles have left the eye. its trial and error! youll get used to it!

on 9/5/2010 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used. For 89 Qatar Riyals = 24 USD (all MAC products are marked up in the middle east) I expected alot more from it. The eyeliner is goopy and I found the brush incredibly difficult to handle. I've used liquid eyeliners for years and usually find them fairly easy to apply, except with this one. However, with this product you want to apply with caution as once it's on it does NOT come off. I've already returned the product back to MAC.

This liner did not work for me. The brush is flat and thick-- impossible to get a fine pointy line. It was thick and goopy and impossible to apply smoothly. After about a month it dried out so much that it was just clumps and I had to throw it out (recycle it at MAC).

on 9/2/2010 12:27:00 AM

My friend bought this for me the other day when I told her I wanted a waterproof liquid liner. (she has a macpro card so she gets a discount) She told me that the MA told her that this does NOT budge. The MA also mentioned that she uses this to draw in her eyebrows, and when she goes swimming, it does NOT come off as well. Sounds like too good to be true right? I've used the MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz and that smudges on me, the MAC kohl pencil also does (but that is expected), but this one I've used all day, and it still looks as if I just put it on! The colour is a very intense black and when I run my finger over it, it doesn't even have the slightest bit of colour rub off! I use the Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Makeup Remover and it works like a charm! I read that some people didn't like the brush applicator, but for me (I'm a newbie at liquid liner), I actually quite liked the applicator and I didn't find it too difficult to use. I LOVE THIS!! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to friends.

This liner is AMAZING and is HG! I absolutely LOVE the staying/lasting power and the color is a rich, matte black. And like some of you here, I have asian monolids, so finding a liner that actually lasts ALL day can be pretty tough and was nearly impossible until MAC came out with these liners. It takes a little time to get used to the wand applicator, but the experience is worth it because the liner does not budge - not even after a gym workout or a dip in the pool. Removal requires a strong eye make up remover, but I personally don't mind the extra effort. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Also, I have heard that MAC will be phasing out these liners due to the release of the new superslick liners, so if you love these liners, stock up on them now! haha If you haven't tried them yet, I recommend that you do...it will be a bit frustrating at first getting used to the wand and finally getting the technique down, but nothing beats it's staying power - there is no other liner out there like it and one won't exist once MAC gets rid of it.