October 23, 2014 | 2167 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, so pretty. Gives you a golden glow. I wish it was a little more visible but love it, I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by elenril

This little gem has given me the confidence to strip back my daily makeup routine to the bare basics - mineral foundation, blush and highlighter. That's how good it makes you look. I only use the tiniest amount, literally just a light dab of the brush on each cheek. It's a beautiful light gold sheen that goes perfectly with my NC30 skin. I tried some on my mum who has far yellower skin, but it just settled into her fine lines. Anyway, it's expensive but because you only need to use the tiniest amount it'll probably last me years. If you find you look too sparkly, try using less!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

Everyone else seems to love this, and I bought it based on all the great reviews, but I'm afraid I haven't been able to use it at all. It goes on unbelieveably gold for something that looks white in the pan, settles into my fine lines and just doesn't improve things at all. I'm pale skinned with pink undertones. Expensive mistake.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by remeddee

Wow!! Make up seems incomplete without this illuminous fairy dust. It's as though an internal light bulb is switched on when I apply this highlighter. So much better than Whilst Mac 'gold deposit' is just screaming gold, Albatros is just so sublime and gives that 'air brush' finish. Looks awesome with my exhibit a - applied with an extremely light hand. I've yet to try it with my taj mahal. I've a feeling this will look gd with everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by littlecrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter. I decided to splurge in Sephora one day just because it was just one of those days when you just need to buy something unnecessarily.lol I was in between purchasing the NARS Albatross and the Charlotte Ronson bronzer/blush/highlighter palette( I forgot the name of it.) They were both the same price which made me sketchy about the Albatross since the Charlotte Ronson had 3 products in one.But I swatched the Charlotte Ronson&the highlighter was a silver-white while the NARS is a gold-white. I already own a silver-white highlighter,which is just a MAC pigment.I feel silver-white highlight looks great in the wintertime.But after purchasing the NARS Albatross, I stopped using my MAC pigment.lol It's such a gorgeous glowy look. I love the way it looks on my nose and the corners of my eyes. If you have warm, tan skin like mine(e.g. Beyonce,Rihanna) this while make you look like you have beautiful glowy skin. I can't get enough of it. Its not glittery at all. It's just...indescribable.lol It just looks like the light is hitting you perfectly. I have fallen in love. Sometimes I use my finger to apply and other times I use a fluffy brush. Either way, it goes on perfectly. I'm so glad I bought it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by x3lipglossaddictx3

I am absolutely in LOVE with this highlighter! It is my new favorite. It has all the same quality all NARS blushes do; creamy, pigmented, and easy to blend. I think this would look good on all skin tones bc it's not too white and the gold isn't too strong or warm, but it may favor warmer skintones just a slight bit more. It has a beautiful sheen to it that just makes you glow, not look like a disco ball. I think anyone looking for a new highlighter should try it! The price is steep, but it's awesome quality and will last a long time. I doubt you will be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from a dear friend who though I would really enjoy it, and I really really wanted to please her, I was crazy about getting it, but once I did, I realized it doesn't look all that great on me, it is a golden shimmer, but it look very very yellow-y on me :( I prefer MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle for highlighting

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect highlighting powder for a lit-from-within look.
It looks white in the tin thingy, but its this golden shimmering pearl when you apply this on your cheekbones. I use this with a Mac 130 brush.
For a photo-ready, angelic look , apply this over Mac CCB in pearl.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am using it to highlighter/ contour face, brow bone, nose, chin, cupid bow, corner of inner eyes. it gives u a matte bright look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by misspriss388

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this on my browbone, inner eye corners, and on top of my cheekbones. This looks especially beautiful layered with Orgasm. It makes your skin look like an angel's! HG Highlighter!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No