August 21, 2014 | 1507 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by thegreatexaggerator

I just wanted to do a review on this some kind of gorgeous since I just got through watching HSN. They are really good at selling this crap product. I bought this at Ulta a while back. The benefit girl told me that it was such a nice foundation and talked me into trying it on, and ultimately I bought it (I later returned it). HSN says that it doesn't settle into pores--- wrong. This settled into my pores terribly. I looked like a powdered up freak (and I used very little). Like others have said, it doesn't last all day-- it lasts only a little while. It's a waste of money. My purpose for this review is to warn people of marketing techniques- it's all in the wording. Like I said, as I watched the HSN show today they seem pretty convincing. Anyway, that's my rant on this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

based on the mixed reviews, i wasn't sure if i'd like this. i did pick up the mini $9 size of this at sephora in medium. i'm shocked. i find that this covers minor imperfections quite well and doesn't look greasy at all (like i thought it would). It even out skintone perfectly. My only gripe is, that I need to use quite a bit to get the desired coverage that I like, and I find that this won't last long at all. I gave 4/5 stars because of that fact that I can see this being used up quickly, even in the full size. It can get quite expensive to keep purchasing this. The packaging is super duper cute as usual for Benefit. i may buy again, but this isn't something i can afford to use every day

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by rgnsd

Wow! I can't believe how many negative comments are here about SKG. I happen to adore this product for its beautiful, sheer coverage and lightweight feel. Most foundations cause issues with my super sensitive skin (acne and psoriasis flare ups) but SKG has never caused me problems. In fact, I have had more complements on my skin since I have started to use this.

Here is my breakdown about what to expect from SKG:

1. It is not a foundation. Coverage is minimal, more for those who are seeking a product to just even out the complexion.

2. Apply with a light hand. There is a sponge included, but I prefer a good foundation brush to apply a very thin, light coat of the product. Too much will give that "orange" look others have mentioned.

3. If you want or need more coverage, set with a powder. Again, apply lightly and you will get a beautiful, natural looking finish.

I

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by daxisaurus

I didn't mind the feel of this product on my skin, it felt light and the cream-to-powder seemed to be effective. However, I should have read the packaging more carefully to see if it said non-comedogenic. This stuff made me break out all over my face in places I had never had acne before. I love the retro-futurist packaging but I would never purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

Bad coverage, makes pores look huge, shiny, SMELLS BAD. Main problem though----this product broke me out worse than any makeup I have EVER used. Actually this is the first makeup product that has broken me out at all since high school. I DO NOT RECOMMEND! Especially if you are acne prone or have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off, before reviewing this product, I'd just like to say that this foundation is more for girls who need less coverage, than more. So if you're one who prefers/needs more coverage, this isn't the foundation for you.

Personally, I love this foundation. I have dry skin, and the cream to powder formula is just...Perfect for it. I don't need a lot of coverage, I have pretty decent skin, so it took me a while to use all of the product. Also, there is way more product than I thought there was...Bonus!

If this foundation wasn't so expensive, it would be my every day foundation.

I hope this review was helpful!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by bluewine12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

If you want a pretty pricey compact mirror, this one is for you. Its color changes to some dark orange on my skin right after I put on. It covers nothing, doesn't neutralize my skin tone, and it has absolutely no staying power.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

When I wore this, people asked me if I'd been tanning. That suggests to me that my skin colour looked different. I guess one shade doesn't fit all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I think this is the worst foundation I ever tried. The cream-to-powder thing just does not work. It starts drying & turning into a powder while you're blending it, so you really can't even blend it. The powder finish looks terrible -- splotchy, flaky...it just doesn't look good. Also, this provides NO coverage. It wouldn't even cover any redness on my face, let alone a blemish. I'll never go near this (or probably any other cream-to-powder) product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is strange stuff. It looks like a cream but when I touched it it turned into a liquid, I thought how did they do that. I've only used this once and I can't stand the thought of putting this on my face again. It applies greasy, which I thought it will eventually set...it never really does and it is SUFFOCATING on my face, I could'nt wait til the end of the day to wash it off. I will never repurchase this again.