October 2, 2014 | 1193 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaJenkins

I love these wipes as I have sensitive skin. They do a great job of removing makeup and dirt from my face and they are gentle enough to remove eye makeup. They are fairly expensive as far as face wipes go but they are often on offer and they work the best for me. I have used these for about 2 years and will continue to re purchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Ainslie99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These wipes are great value for money and do exactly what they say. I find them handy for washing off facial masks and also cleaning sunblock off my face. I agree with other reviewers in that they dry out. Tip: turn them upside down and put them in a ziplock bag to maintain the moisture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

The towel itself isn't as soft as i'm used to and they have to be stored upside down too not to dry out,I am used to the neutrogena wipes which are much wetter and softer so I will stick with the neutrogena wipes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by TwinklyJules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These used to be fantastic and I have used them for many many years - however, they have now changed them !
The new "softer" wipes are useless! The main problem is that they are much MUCH drier and I need two wipes where I used to need only one in order to remove any makeup ! - also the new soft material they use is less gutsy and it rolls and pills like lint.
Why ever did they change them ? (if it ain't broke don't fix it !) - I will start looking for an alternative brand of wipes now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Blingbling07

These were a lot better than I had expected them to be! They don't feel drenched but they are definitely wet. They take off almost all of my makeup, including eye make up. I leave the rest to my night cleanser. But this way I can be 100% sure every night that my face is clean. It has no scent and it doesn't leave a sticky residue or anything on the face. Like the name, this is something simple, yet really effective at its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by gazh27

I really like these! They leave my face feeling fresh and clean, and they remove 99% of my foundation and eye liner/mascara. They don't give me any eye redness or irritation, which is usually an issue for me with other facial wipes. So I'm very happy with these. I think it's $8 or $9 for a pack of 25, which is a bit much - but they work, so why not splurge? ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by k8rush

These are my new favorite facial wipes. These wipes are the best wipes that I've tried that take off most of my makeup without irritating my eyes. I think the reason these wipes don't irritate my eyes is because there isn't a fragrance.

I also like that the cloths are soft, thick, and saturated without feeling sopping wet. I know that cleansing wipes aren't the best thing to use to take off your makeup but it definitely speeds up my nighttime routine because it cuts down on the cleansing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I just got a bad package, but they were hardly wet at all! It would be nice if they had a better way of sealing the package to keep the moisture in. On the plus side-they didn't sting or irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

I use these wipes to take off my makeup when I feel lazy. They aren't overly wet and sometimes I feel like they are drying out. It would be nice if the package came with a reusable lid. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to these wipes. Great for removing eye makeup too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

I like these facial wipes as they're actually wet. I can't stand when wipes have little more moisture in them than a tissue.
If I can't be bothered with doing the whole cleanse, tone, moisturise (think we all have these days!) then I use these then a quick face wash.
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but a lot of face wipes leave my face feeling quite tight after but these don't.
Widely available in the UK and a good price (usually around 2.99) Would recommend.