August 29, 2014 | 1747 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I just got a bad package, but they were hardly wet at all! It would be nice if they had a better way of sealing the package to keep the moisture in. On the plus side-they didn't sting or irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

I use these wipes to take off my makeup when I feel lazy. They aren't overly wet and sometimes I feel like they are drying out. It would be nice if the package came with a reusable lid. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to these wipes. Great for removing eye makeup too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

I like these facial wipes as they're actually wet. I can't stand when wipes have little more moisture in them than a tissue.
If I can't be bothered with doing the whole cleanse, tone, moisturise (think we all have these days!) then I use these then a quick face wash.
I don't have particularly sensitive skin but a lot of face wipes leave my face feeling quite tight after but these don't.
Widely available in the UK and a good price (usually around 2.99) Would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ailishhamilton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's eat for removing heavy eye makeup and is so much moisture in it! I love it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They remove makeup and leave the skin comfortable but these wipes also ended up irritating my skin and acne. I find the johnson's baby wipes do much better job of removing makeup and are not irritating to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by nicole1234nicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so happy I tried these out! Most makeup wipes leave a gross film, and I end up washing my face with cleanser and water after the fact. These ones are awesome and have such a nice clean feeling to them. I don't use them daily as I prefer using a cleanser. But to freshen up throughout the day they are great! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I adore these wipes. I have tried a lot of different brands that leave my skin feeling sticky, or like there's some sort of residue left on my skin. Then I have to wash my face after to get rid of it. But these, these leave my skin feeling remarkably fresh and clean AND SOFT! Simple wipes are always on the top of my list for travel necessities. After being in a plane for hours, I give my face a wipe down with these and they wake me up and I don't feel so dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by latenightowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes are awesome and I keep them on my bedside table for those nights I'm too tired to remove my makeup. They don't make my skin feel oily (I'm natural inclined to oiliness) and clean all the make-up and build up from the day off my skin enough to keep it from breaking out it if I don't follow these with soap and water and just go to bed. After I use these my face just feels soft and nice and not like I have an invisible layer of film or anything. These are definitely a staple in my routine and I'm so glad I tried them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by hiiixox3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore these wipes!!! They cleanse, they don't dry out my skin, they're affordable, and most importantly (to me, at least) is that they're so soft!!! There is a light smell to them (not too overpowering though) and the package isn't too great, however, these wipes definitely get the job done and I highly recommend anyone to at least try them out. I have several packs of these stored just so I'm never without them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by mrsugly

My go-to cleanser and makeup remover. Works really well on my sensitive skin and eyes.
Occasionally if i am wearing heavy make up it doesnt get every trace of it off but its a really great every day cleansing wipe.