Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I got these as a sample. I normally have pretty clear skin...but the past few days my face as been zit central. My entire face is covered in acne. I couldn't figure out why...but this is the only thing i've changed. Very disappointed, won't buy.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Works well, but I still prefer my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave an oily residue that most brands leave on the face

on 5/5/2013 7:51:00 PM

I had doubts about trying these. I usually use the Neutrogena make up remover wipes but hate the smell. These wipes are great. I like the smell and I can use them and not have to put on moisturizer which is amazing. They take off light make up and soothe skin. I am on my third pack.

Update: I went to the store and they were out of these wipes. I love them even more now, and bought a three pack at BJs - so I am set.

If you have dry sensitive skin - try it.

on 5/4/2013 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

These are pretty much typical makeup removing wipes. My only gripe with this product is the price. I think Simple products are over priced in general, but these are awful. They're like $6 for 25. That's a little too expensive for my blood when there isn't anything special about them.

on 5/1/2013 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like these wipes. The name says it all. Simple. Takes off makeup (but don't expect it to remove waterproof mascara) without any irritation, doesn't have any heavy fragrances, isn't too wet nor too dry, packaging is cute, price is right. Some makeup removing wipes can aggravate my skin, but this doesn't at all!!!! Of course, I love trying new products, so I will most likely stray from this occasionally, but I will always keep some in my drawer. These wipes rock!!!!

on 4/25/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Even if they say this on the package, those are NOT for sensitive skin! My skin was dry and really sensitive after, and red for a long while. They also are rough and scratchy. I got them as a sample and I'm glad I didn't buy them. I will never buy these again.

Also, I'm not sure but a lot of people say that they have parabens in them so I would not buy it if I was you.

on 4/25/2013 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Extremely dry so therefore they feel rough on your skin. Horrible around eye area and did not remove eye makeup thoroughly. Would not recommend or repurchase.

on 4/19/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been breaking out like crazy the past two weeks. Couldnt figure out why; nothing changed with my diet or makeup. But then I remembered I started using these. I am so upset and actually really angry. For sensitive skin?! These are awful and I agree with some of the other reviews that they are rough and scratchy. Will never buy these again. They also have parabens in them !!!

on 4/16/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Simple wipes are ok to use once in a while but i wouldnt use them everyday, they made my skin very dry and dull and they broke me out.

on 4/15/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got the oily skin one and they do come handy these are the first facial wipes I tried and I really like them. This keeps your sink from collecting all your makeup and getting dirty. It's good to keep them by the bed if you are lazy to wash your face. I do like that they don't have a lot of irritants. I feel that baby wipes could do the same thing though. I will continue to buy if they are cheap or on sale. Every wipe that I get it is very moist even though my sticker won't seal all the way. I don't like the seal thing. I wish there was a wipe packaging box that looks more nicer to carry around and would seal better like Aveeno's plastic lid wipes.