April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TeahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love these facial wipes! Feels good on my face whether morning or night. Takes my makeup off and never leaves my faces aggravated. It even takes my eye make up completely off! Can't ask for a better product! Also I'm very prone to breaking out from new products and the wipes have no effect on my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by shadesofyellow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive acne-prone skin an generally wear quite a bit of foundation. I use the OIl Cleansing method to remove the day's makeup but didn't want to rinse it off with water since that would leave my skin dry and tight. I picked up the Simple Cleansing Wipes and they've been great! removes the oil and makeup and doesn't dry my skin out!

I did try the Boots wipes also but came back to the Simple Wipes. They both work fine but Simple seems to get the water proof mascara off better and has less of a fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love these, I use them at work and they are refreshing and haven't broken me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Facial cleansing wipes can be very handy especially when you're travelling, or just when you're too lazy to remove all your makeup after a late night out !

Simple's Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are unscented, and comes in a standard packaging as other facial wipes would be. I gave this a 4 lippie because it does not effectively remove my water-proof mascara (a seperate eye makeup remover) is still needed to thoroughly remove all the residues.

Other than that, its amazing because it does an excellent job in removing makeup, whilst keeping it moisturised. I always wakeup with better and more plump skin after using this cleansing wipe. I guess, all it does is remove traces of cosmetics, without stripping off skin's natural oil.

This product is readily available in all drugstores, and is very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

I like these wipes in general although like others below, I also wish these had a bit more moisture. I don't like using them to remove mascara because of this. I feel like I'm having to tug at my eye area a lot in order to ensure my mascara is removed. The wipes are non scented and don't feel like they leave a film behind, unlike the Olay Radiance(?) ones I'd tried. They're good to have on hand when traveling.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These wipes are great. I have sensitive skin and am very cautious when it comes to wipes as they can often feel very harsh. These feel like water, but are really effective at greeting rid of makeup and dirt. I would thoroughly reccommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I work out a lot, and I sweat (a lot.) Since I don't want to look like mess outside of the gym, I'm constantly looking for products that let me get myself back to normal, even if I don't have time to shower. These are perfect for getting off any sweat or makeup residue that could clog pores, and it lightens my gym bag not having to carry around face wash all the time. Also perfect for those nights when just falling into bed seems like a lot of work. The only thing I wish these had is a little more moisture, but considering all the options I've tried that have a bit more wetness either burn, don't cleanse well or have a totally abrasive scent, I'll stick with these and definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by networkdeskpeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Tired of using facial wipes that cause your skin to burn? So was I. These are the first wipes I've found that remove makeup without an obtrusive smell or burning sensation. Definitely worth it. I have no plans to use any other type of cloths in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Yeochin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am honestly not terribly picky about what type of facial wipes I buy, as long as they don't sting. I have used Neutrogena and Ponds, both of which are decent enough. But I had been seeing these around lately, and decided to give them a shot. One thing I immediately noticed was how rough these are compared to Neutrogena and Ponds. But you know what that means? Less swipes to get all my face makeup off, whereas Ponds and Neutrogena take multiple, which often leads to a somewhat uncomfortable feeling afterwards. I have not used these for my eye makeup, as I honestly find nothing but my cleanser and water remove perfectly, but I am not sure I'd rub these on my lid or lashes since the texture of the cloth isn't very smooth. Overall I really like these for removing makeup, but I always follow with my cleanser afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupGuru7065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product in replacement for my regular cetaphil cleanser not to remove makeup or anything but just dirt and oil. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean not dry, stingy and like I need to rinse it off. My acne got better while using these and they are so quick and convenient. I will be repurchasing!