December 21, 2014 | 1708 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another fabulous drugstore find! I've been on the hunt for an inexpensive alternative to the MAC wipes (which, although removed my makeup thoroughly, are too pricey and too heavily fragranced for me). I saw these Simple wipes at Walgreens for a little less than $7 so I knew I had to give them a try. I like how each wipes is textured for exfoliation -- it helps to slough the makeup off without much effort. The wipe is also wet enough to do the job, but not so wet that my face was dripping with product. Best part of all -- no stinging or irritation! I was able to remove the makeup around my eyes (not IN my eyes, mind you) without tearing up. It did a great job removing my face makeup and eye shadow. However, I took one lippie off because I still had some mascara left behind, and because I don't care for those sticky, pull tab doors on the package -- they tend to cause the product to dry up faster. But for something that's $7 and readily available at the drugstore, I will continue to repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by WutshudIDO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really dry sensitive skin and Rosacea . I've used Mac wipes and they made my skin burn . These are fabulous removed eye makeup , foundation and left my skin soft without drying it out . You can get 25 wipes for around $6 . It's one of my new staples

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by iHayley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These facial wipes are great for sensitive skin and are so soft. My foundation is removed nicely and I love the non-alcohol, oil and perfume aspects of the wipes too. I will repurchase continuously. To avoid moisture loss I suggest storing them face down. I use simple eye makeup remover to remove my waterproof mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I received a generous sample of these in my new beauty test tube. They're really scratchy and I feel like I have to really rub my skin before they take my makeup off. The smell is OK but kind of reminds me of beer..

The size of the wipe is nice and it was pretty saturated. Other than that I would not purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by SarebbeBello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sadly, the only thing I liked about this product was the packaging. I just love when wipes have a door on the pack!! But, this was where my love ended. The wipe itself was really scratchy and kind of dry even though it was the first one. I held it on my eye for a little while, wiggled then swiped and.... nothing! All of my makeup was still on, didn't even budge. So I go to try again and the same thing. I wet the wipe a little bit, put more makeup remover on it, etc and it just was not working. I did finish the entire pack up because I hate wasting things but still my experience stayed the same. These also really irritated my eyes, I think it was the scratchiness of the wipes. The wipes were the gentle version and they were still scratchy and awful. Not a win here.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these wipes they are gentle they remove all my makeup I don't have to scrub at my face. They don't burn I have read reviews of them drying out on people I have never had that problem. I being that they are about $4.25 I normally can find them for 2.25 on sale about every two-three months and I will buy a few packs. If I am wearing very heavy eye makeup sometimes I will use a wipe and a half but normally one wipe works for my whole face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaJenkins

I love these wipes as I have sensitive skin. They do a great job of removing makeup and dirt from my face and they are gentle enough to remove eye makeup. They are fairly expensive as far as face wipes go but they are often on offer and they work the best for me. I have used these for about 2 years and will continue to re purchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Ainslie99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These wipes are great value for money and do exactly what they say. I find them handy for washing off facial masks and also cleaning sunblock off my face. I agree with other reviewers in that they dry out. Tip: turn them upside down and put them in a ziplock bag to maintain the moisture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

The towel itself isn't as soft as i'm used to and they have to be stored upside down too not to dry out,I am used to the neutrogena wipes which are much wetter and softer so I will stick with the neutrogena wipes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by TwinklyJules

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These used to be fantastic and I have used them for many many years - however, they have now changed them !
The new "softer" wipes are useless! The main problem is that they are much MUCH drier and I need two wipes where I used to need only one in order to remove any makeup ! - also the new soft material they use is less gutsy and it rolls and pills like lint.
Why ever did they change them ? (if it ain't broke don't fix it !) - I will start looking for an alternative brand of wipes now.