E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 9/2/2012 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely love this product as it does exactly what the name implies. It keeps my brows in place and I honestly can't fault it, plus for the price you really can't go wrong!

on 8/5/2012 8:33:00 AM

I LOVE this. I use it on my lashes, because I'm a fan of natural looks, and regular mascara is so messy and hard to take off. It makes my lashes a bit more defined, and it's a great precursor to curling. After sleeping with it on, it flakes on my lashes, but this is easily taken care of. I highly recommend for natural looks.

on 7/27/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this all the time. I'm on my second tube of it. This is one of my favorite E.L.F. products. I usually set my brows after my foundation is on, so after awhile the brow gel turns a brown color (from my foundation) so I like that its two sided, so I can just switch to the clear new side when the other side is getting a bit nasty.
Unlike all the other drugstore clear brow gels, if it gets dirty there is NO second side. So I do like the way its packaged. I also think the packaging is quite good quality. I've never had it break on me or anything, and it closes very tightly - i wouldn't expect it to be so reliable with the price tag of $1 dollar! I use this to keep my brow hairs in shape, and overall make the appearance of my brows a bit more sharp, and cleaner.
One star off because the lasting power isn't great. I think if revlon made a clear brow setting gel in their "Colorstay" line that lasted 16-24 hours, and it wasn't more than $4 dollars, I would buy that over this.

on 7/7/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This product is pretty great. It's only $1 and the formula is actually good quality. It keeps my brows in place without feeling sticky, and there's no flaky aftermath. In my opinion this performs better than Tweezerman Browmousse ($10), NYX Eyebrow Shaper ($8.75), and Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel ($6.50). I bought my first one online and then repurchased in-person at Target.

on 6/9/2012 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this eyebrow gel, holds my eyebrows in shape all day long. On top of that it's only $1, whenever I'm about to run out I'll just go to target and grab another one. Even though it doesn't look like there's much product this actually lasts a long time for me, since I don't fill in my eyebrows everyday. I don't use the mascara side for my eyelashes(since they point straight down and I need waterproof mascara to keep them up and curled). I think both sides are pretty much the same formula with only the difference of differences brushes on each end.

on 6/9/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this daily over MAC's Espresso powder on my eyebrows. It sets and grooms my brows very well. The price just can't be beat. BONUS: Since it's soooo cheap, I bought an extra to toss in my gym bag for a nice polished touch on my lashes and brows when I don't want a face full of makeup!

on 5/28/2012 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

One of my everyday ELF products. I use it mainly for my brows along with brow powder. It keeps everything in line. It's cheap and it works!

on 5/26/2012 5:45:00 PM

Great for shiny lashes after shadow fallout, with no mascara "raccoon" eyes.
Great for subtle "office" eyes. Beautiful shiny, sculpted and tamed eyebrows.
I use one (both ends) for lashes and another for brows because i dont want to make a mistake. I buy tons at a time, because i use daily in the office. I luv this product! Plus does not irritate. GREAT! Just $1. Not alot of product though.

on 5/19/2012 7:15:00 AM

For a dollar, this is a really good product. I usually pick up a couple of them whenever I go to Target.

My brows are a bit strange. The hairs are a mixture of medium-toned very long hairs, and shorter, almost invisible, shorter hairs. To get the most natural look, I prefer to use a combination of brow powder (which primarily colors the skin underneath the brow), and something to darken the color of the hairs themselves.

When I buy a new ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara, I take just the tip of the spiral brush on the "brow end," and touch it to the tip of the spiral brush on my Maybelline Great Lash NON Waterproof Mascara. I then insert the brush back into the ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara tube, and pump it a few times. If necessary, I'll repeat the above once or twice.

I do this to tint the product a dark brown, but still transparent color - so that when I apply it to my brows, it darkens the hairs. However, because the color is transparent, it doesn't look unnatural and it doesn't clump up.

I keep the other end, the "eye" end, clear - and I use it to blend my real (VERY sparse) lashes with the false strip lashes I wear daily. Because it's not waterproof, it's easy to remove from the false lashes without damaging them, and because it's clear, doesn't make my lashes look "overdone."

This is a product I will continue to purchase, and use, as long as ELF sells it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is great. It's perfect on my brows. Dries so that no one can tell im wearing anything. I use both ends and honestly can't tell the difference. They both work just fine for me.

Popular Mascaras