July 31, 2014 | 1012 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - beautyblender - the sponge

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best makeup applicator ever invented. I use this for applying my foundation, concealer and even setting powder. It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed, truely amazing. I have tried dupes but they are more stiff and so hard to wash comparing to this. I would repurchase and always in a 2 pack!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by cahyani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the beauty blender for my face base. I apply my concealer using the tip, my bb cream or foundation with the slanted side and powder my face with the bottom of the beauty blender. It is amazing!!! I don't even use my brushes anymore ever since I got the beauty blender. I just love it because it is a tool for everything. However, I would appreciate if they would invent a place to store the beauty blender. Overall, I love it and would buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh wow. I have put off buy a Beautyblender for so long. I assumed that all sponges were essentially the same, therefore my Sonia Kashuk blending sponge was just fine. There was no reason to shell out extra money for a beautyblender. My Sonia Kashuk sponge is now falling apart, what do I do? It cost me around $11, which is ok. Then my birthday comes and my husband takes me to Sephora (my first time there). I use this opportunity to purchase a beautyblender and decide to check it out on the way home. IT WAS SO SOFT. SO PLIABLE. Just a delight to touch. Here this little sponge was dry and new and it was 10x softer than the sponge I've been using after it's been soaked and squeezed out! I used it the next morning. It blended in my concealer and foundation like a dream. Now I know what people mean when they say it gives you an "airbrushed" finish. It made these products look like my skin...only better. It blended better than any brush or sponge I have ever used. Now I regret that I didn't buy it sooner. I have a teenage sister and I know what I'm getting her for Christmas now. I'm going to start her journey with makeup off right.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had the BB for about 6 months now and I love it. I need full coverage face because of tons of blackheads on my face. I use Revlon Colorstay (2 quarter size dots) over my face and the BB blends it out perfectly. Only problem I do have with it is that I have medium size nails and now there are nail tears on it. But it still works just the same. But I tried the so called "dupes" and they are not to compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE this sponge! What else can be said about this sponge that's not already mentioned. It makes makeup application so smooth and flawless. My husband even noticed the difference once I started using this. It is my holy grail product, I will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I will not go without this product! Can not believe I lived without it before. Makes any foundation blend into the skin and look flawless. Just like second skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by saystephanie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yesterday in the Sephora store, an associate used the BeautyBlender when testing out liquid foundations on me. I had heard of it and seen YouTube tutorials with girls using it, so I decided to buy a dupe (EcoTools sponge brush) which I was highly disappointed with. The EcoTools sponge was not bouncy, absorbed all of my product, and left streaks (everything a sponge isn't supposed to do, right?). However, when the Sephora colorist used the original BeautyBlender on me (wet with NARS liquid foundation), it felt AMAZING on my skin and blended the product flawlessly...the cool water soothed my face... ahh! It's easy to use- she let me do one half of my face myself and there was no difference between the "expert's" application and mine. As advertised, it made it extremely easy to get into the creases under the eyes and around the nose. I will be updating this review and Instagram (say_stephanie) with the evolution of the sponge since I know that it has a short life expectancy. For now, I'm completely pleased and would recommend this sponge to anyone who has trouble getting their foundation, concealer, or eyeshadows to blend!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by briannadillon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product, but the price is rediculous. $20 for one sponge? Ummm.. But anyways, it does what it's supposed to and helps apply foundation quickly. One hassle is washing it every day, but if you don't, it gets dirty really easily. I wash it with baby shampoo and warm water, and it works like a charm. No need to buy their sponge cleaner. I used an EcoTools foundation brush before this, which I liked a lot, but the beauty blender is even better. I use this every day. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I think this is a great tool....I just hate the price! Really? $20 for a sponge? There are others out there that will pretty much do the same thing for way less money. When they bring the price down to match this crap economy, I may purchase another one. By the way, my friend insisted I have this thing and bought me one for my bday. Thank you to her, but I would never spend that much myself. I do love it and I'm so not dogging it....just really??? $$$$ ugh

EDIT: I can get several Real Techniques and ELF brushes for the same money and I adore them :-) Just sayin'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Forsure my HG misc. tool.

The second I tried this I was angry with myself for never trying it before!!

Make sure you damp the sponge perfectly before use and then apply everything and you will be so delighted