April 19, 2014 | 1706 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO eyelash adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried 4 different types of glue, always afraid to try the dark, which dries black and I love it. It is the best and better than the surgical one, I guarantee. I've tried many lashes working at a casino I always experimented. Will always come back to this one, dark/black and have the others rolling around my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by RedheadDior

It's good glue but the dark eyelash glue is way better. I've honestly tried 4 different adhesives, this is not the best but will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by OolilredoO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried many many ds brand lash adhesive. I thought i would never find one that doesn't get white clumps when it's dry, and holds my falsies so well. I said to myself that this will be my last try, b/c it seems to be the most expensive adhesive product on the market. This worked wonders. I will never again get so paranoid everyday about my falsies falling off. And this made putting on falsies super easy. Forget all the ds adhesive, and invest your money on this one. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great stuff. For about 4-5 months last year, I wore fake eyelashes everyday, all day. This glue is amazing, never failing me. You just have to make sure you do it right. You must follow the directions or your eyelashes will not stick. I've had situations where I was in a hurry and didn't do it right and my eyelashes peeled off. You have to put the right amount of glue on, too much it will ooze all over your eyes, too little it will take your eyelashes off. This glue though, when done right, is a huge hit. It never failed me for 5 months, well, almost never :) continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:34:00 PM More reviews by crnorman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is better than the other drug store brands I have tried, but if you want the good stuff get the Surgical Adhesive. If you need something from a big store, get this, because it will hold enough, but it is not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by crnorman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best stuff EVER. I have used EVERY kind of eyelash glue, and this stuff is the best. You don't have to wait around on the glue to dry, you just put the glue on and slap those babies on! I love this stuff, it lasts forever, you only need a little bit, and the container is rather large! Don't waste your money on that other watery stuff, it isn't worth it. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 10:16:00 PM More reviews by honey71

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great!! DUO is under the same umbrella as ardell. This glue is so friggin good, but i cannot compare to others, because I have not tried others. But I was in Trinidad for carnival and glued on jewels on my face, as did my friend who did not use duo. well hers fell off my mine stayed put!! from 7am to 8-9 pm in the hot ass sun. but some did fall off when i was wiping some sweat off of my face, but i was careful after that and no more came off on their own. I have also used this glue with ardell lashes and it lasts a very long time with no problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 5:20:00 PM More reviews by hellodebbie87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best eyelash glue I've ever tried. It works really great! Comes in clear/white (which dries clear) or dark which dries black. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 8:14:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

This is the lash adhesive that they sell at the MAC counter. It is different from the Duo lash adhesive that they normally sell near the Andrea/Ardell lashes at the drugstore. IMO it is much better. It is more expensivve but the tube is much, much bigger and if you recap it tightly is should last nearly forever. It comes from the tube white but dries very clear. I think it holds much, much better and far longer than the regular lash adhesive. The smell is a little funky but gratefully it disappears as soon as it dries. If you wear band-style fake lases, this is a great investment and IMO a must-have.