April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG leave in conditioner, I am SO glad i found this, before using this, my hair would be a frizzy mess. Now my wavy hair is soft, manageable and frizz free, for the first time!, I have never found a product that has eliminated my frizz, but this definitely did. This stuff is amazing, i got it for 3.99 at london drugs just because i needed to try something new, definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell was so gross, I couldn't use it. It smelled just like bug spray. I used it in the morning and worked out after work. When I started to sweat on the treadmill, I could smell that bug spray odor. It was so gross. I threw the rest away.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sam0620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

didnt do anything for my bleach blonde hair...the smell is nice though

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by tommie2013

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Seriously the smell is awesome!! I used to have horrible split ends and I didn't want to even get a trim because I'm growing out my hair. So I went to get a leave-in conditioner for my hair. I loved the smell and the bottle of this so I bought it. Plus the price was super cheap ($3.33). So when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair then put about a quarter size in my hands and run it through from my ears down to the ends. After using it for about a week or two, I've already noticed that I have like no split ends!! My ends feel amazing and soft!! I love this stuff so much!! I would totally recommend it!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by faithinyou

no difference in my wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sydmc2525

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have been using it every other night after my shower for about three months. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and it leaves it soft and silky. I heat style my hair everyday, and there is abseloutly no visible damage. I will definitly keep purchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by vinhneleh

I bought this since lots of friends had suggested it to me. A bit heavy and I found it weighed my hair down, even when using small amounts. Probably not repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this at Dollar General and don't recall what I paid for it, but it couldn't have been over $5. The bottle seems like it could be a pain to get the product out when it's nearly empty.

I was looking for something to keep my hair from being so flyaway and frizzy in the Lousiana summer. I loved this when I put it on even though it was a bit thicker than I expected and I had to rub it in very, very well.

My hair isn't dry looking even though I air dried and I don't have too many frizzies. I'll use it again in a few days.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by contagioussmiles

I don't understand why everyone loves this leave in conditioner.
It smells kinda gross, leaves my hair extremely oily really quickly when I use a pea-sized amount, and doesn't smooth my curly hair down at all. It also leaves a disgusting amount of slimy buildup.
This product is a complete waste of $4 to me.
Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Never again.

This stuff left my hair sticky and hard....and I think it smells funny.

Enough said.