October 21, 2014 | 1234 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Kklaz

I found this mascara to be a wet formula that tended to clump. In order to get the length I wanted, I had to apply a couple of coats which caused a lot of clumping and really straighted my lashes. I had to recurl. The I had to use a clean wand to revome clumps which caused a ton of flaking. In the end, I got nice length and volume, but it was just too much work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample and used it until I didn't have anymore; I really like this mascara a lot! It separates and lengthens the lashes nicely. The best part is that I never had problems with smudging. I'm not sure if I would purchase this just because there are a lot of good drugstore mascaras at a much more reasonable price, but I do think it's a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This makes my lush, thin, blonde-at-the-tip lashes really come to life. It looks natural, yet I can play it up with another coat or two. It is worth the price as it lasts and lasts and does not dry out or act differently over time on the lashes compared to first application. It acts as though it is brand new. I have mine in Deep Black I believe. The wand is great to work with and works out ANY possible clumps... which there rarely ever is any. It does not flake on me expect on days I wear my eyeglasses (as well as pushing them too close) and when I blink the lashes keep rubbing on the glass which is wear and tear on the mascara. Other then that, it holds great and I find I do not need a waterproof mascara. If that is the case though, there is a waterproof version. Yay for options! For a drugstore version of this, I find covergirl works just as well for it's price, though I like to splurge on quality when it comes to mascara and concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MSar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara a lot! I prefer dramatic black lashes over natural looking lashes. While there's nothing special about this particular mascara, I just like the fact that I only need a few coats to achieve the look that I want. It also holds my curl all day and doesn't run or smudge. I have a good amount of high-end and drugstore mascaras and I wouldn't say this is any better than the drugstore ones that I use (Lash Blast, Falsies, etc), but I've been using these forever and they don't fail me. I mostly use this one on days I'm rushing to get to work, as a little bit of this goes a long way. A few coats and I'm out the door in no time. And I like the consistency of the formula; thick, wet, and black!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The quality of this mascara is amazing. It doesn't clump or flake throughout the day. In my experience it can handle the rain and not smudge or drip down your face. It defines lashes to a point of elegance. Also, I noticed the smell of the mascara was pleasant enough. At least you know you're not just paying for a brand name when you're out buying Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried other mascara products but always come back to Lancome Definicils.
The formula is excellent, applies nicely to define and lengthen the lashes. It is a buildable formula, easy to add length without clumps. Works best for anyone that does not have sparse lashes. It adds length, but will not add lots of volume.
The brush does not collect too much product, so I find it applies well without clumping as a result. I have never had a problem with the mascara container drying out. The formula is fragrance-free which is important as I do tend to have problems with products that use fragrance. The mascara leaves my lashes feeling soft. It removes easily, without tugging, using Lancome BiFacils.

Do not confuse Lancome Defnicils mascaras. My review is for Lancome Definicils, NOT the Lancome Definicils Precious Cells mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GiuliaBandanza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i've only heard amazing things about this mascara and one day my mom came home and told me she got some makeup samples (she doesn't wear makeup unless she's going out... and if she's going out i do her makeup) so she gave them to me. SURPRISE! inside there was a mini lancome definicils mascara!!!! it sooooooo lives up to it's status. It's the best mascara i've ever used and it's only two inches long. I hope this lasts a long time because i really don't want to buy the $26 version... ugh. I'd rather splurge on a foundation, powder, or lipstick because they all have longer shelf life versus eyeliners and mascaras... :( it has great coverage and lengthens and volumizes perfectly. I am in love with this mascara. I haven't had a problem yet :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased countless tubes of this mascara and always have at least two backup. Why? Because it is one of the most superb mascaras, and I have tried so many. Definitely HG. I use it in conjunction with my Christian Dior primer and my Giorgio Armani eyes to kill, one coat of each product. Why Definicils is legendary on its own: It has a sleek black colour, not dry, not dusty, not wet looking, just perfectly glossy. It elongates and defines each lash. It leaves the lashes super soft. It does not smudge. It washes clean when you remove your makeup. It won't irritate your eyes. The product takes several months to dry out, after which you should replace for hygiene reasons anyway. It wears beautifully alone or as I do, you can use another "plumping" type mascara on top to give extra voluptuousness to the lashes. This will not make your lashes look false, but rather naturally beautiful. Perfect for day wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by LoveFadia

i actually got this product as a gift so i am not sure on the price. but i do however know the QUALITY of the product. it is a very nice product easy to use and i love it! i use this along with greatlash and the two blend perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

This is one of my top 3 favourite mascaras...
PROS: The applicator made it easy to apply to the eyelashes and created the illusion of thicker lashes. My eye lashes are long so I can't comment on that. This was one of the easiest mascaras to remove from my lashes but it didn't wear or flake off during the day.
CONS: It is expensive but worth the splurge.