September 1, 2014 | 1865 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The quality of this mascara is amazing. It doesn't clump or flake throughout the day. In my experience it can handle the rain and not smudge or drip down your face. It defines lashes to a point of elegance. Also, I noticed the smell of the mascara was pleasant enough. At least you know you're not just paying for a brand name when you're out buying Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried other mascara products but always come back to Lancome Definicils.
The formula is excellent, applies nicely to define and lengthen the lashes. It is a buildable formula, easy to add length without clumps. Works best for anyone that does not have sparse lashes. It adds length, but will not add lots of volume.
The brush does not collect too much product, so I find it applies well without clumping as a result. I have never had a problem with the mascara container drying out. The formula is fragrance-free which is important as I do tend to have problems with products that use fragrance. The mascara leaves my lashes feeling soft. It removes easily, without tugging, using Lancome BiFacils.

Do not confuse Lancome Defnicils mascaras. My review is for Lancome Definicils, NOT the Lancome Definicils Precious Cells mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GiuliaBandanza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i've only heard amazing things about this mascara and one day my mom came home and told me she got some makeup samples (she doesn't wear makeup unless she's going out... and if she's going out i do her makeup) so she gave them to me. SURPRISE! inside there was a mini lancome definicils mascara!!!! it sooooooo lives up to it's status. It's the best mascara i've ever used and it's only two inches long. I hope this lasts a long time because i really don't want to buy the $26 version... ugh. I'd rather splurge on a foundation, powder, or lipstick because they all have longer shelf life versus eyeliners and mascaras... :( it has great coverage and lengthens and volumizes perfectly. I am in love with this mascara. I haven't had a problem yet :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased countless tubes of this mascara and always have at least two backup. Why? Because it is one of the most superb mascaras, and I have tried so many. Definitely HG. I use it in conjunction with my Christian Dior primer and my Giorgio Armani eyes to kill, one coat of each product. Why Definicils is legendary on its own: It has a sleek black colour, not dry, not dusty, not wet looking, just perfectly glossy. It elongates and defines each lash. It leaves the lashes super soft. It does not smudge. It washes clean when you remove your makeup. It won't irritate your eyes. The product takes several months to dry out, after which you should replace for hygiene reasons anyway. It wears beautifully alone or as I do, you can use another "plumping" type mascara on top to give extra voluptuousness to the lashes. This will not make your lashes look false, but rather naturally beautiful. Perfect for day wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by LoveFadia

i actually got this product as a gift so i am not sure on the price. but i do however know the QUALITY of the product. it is a very nice product easy to use and i love it! i use this along with greatlash and the two blend perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

This is one of my top 3 favourite mascaras...
PROS: The applicator made it easy to apply to the eyelashes and created the illusion of thicker lashes. My eye lashes are long so I can't comment on that. This was one of the easiest mascaras to remove from my lashes but it didn't wear or flake off during the day.
CONS: It is expensive but worth the splurge.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this mascara to be too watery. It seemed like it took forever to dry and made my lashes stick together in wet clumps in the process, smearing if touched at all. As for the overall staying power, it ran by a few hours in the heat and humidity, and just didn't define or add anything to my lashes. It does have a nice dark colour, and a very pretty and tasteful package design but that is about it. I really do not understand the hype surrounding this mascara, personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Stephonnayy

I use the Definicils as my everyday mascara. I personally still like the Hypnose collection better because I enjoy the volume, but you cannot go wrong with Definicils on any given day-- your lashes just like evenly covered and defined. Again, try this on top of Lancome's Cils booster!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mimieux7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best dept store mascara. I've always loved Definicils. It is amazing for really getting to each lash, stays put all day and gives amazing length and volume..The only drawback is the price. I do love it so and like to splurge on a tube once in awhile :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Sweetmomma

This is quite a good mascara. It takes little effort applying and my lashes get dramatically long. Little to no clumping and great staying power. No complaints. I even uploaded a picture with just a light application on my lashes so you could see how good it works.