Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 5/14/2007 10:24:00 AM

Had a laugh with my friend at the name but when I applied the Limited Ed version in Blue (from Spring 2007 collection), this came out volumious and glossy perfect for model thick eyelashes. Think the comb gives the lashes the right amount of thickness you cant get with a brush.

This was my first mascara, and I love it! I can actually see and feel my lashes grow longer when I put this on. I highly recommend this as it also dries very quicky. However, my lashes were not that short to begin with, so I'm not sure how well this will work with very short lashes.

on 4/21/2007 6:07:00 PM

Love,love,love this mascara! As another reviewer mentioned, this stuff does not smear, flake, smudge, or leave any type of yucky black film! I have oily eyelids and no matter what within an hour, my mascara gets greasy amd I have raccoon eyes! I just bought this stuff while on vacation in Japan and it retailed for about $10.00 US! I also bought the Lash enamel in BLK 999! This stuff is awesome!

This mascara is one of the best around! The only minus point is that the applicator is a comb instead of a brush. However, there might be a use for that design. Anyways this mascara really lengthens and the best part is that it leaves your lashes glossy not dead looking. Love this mascara and its a MUST TRY!

got this from a kind angel from japan. it was totally oos for a few months! this is a lengthening mascara, with loads of fibres. its supposed to be able to lengthen your lashes up to 15 times more than a regular lengthening mascara.

This mascara, does lengthen, holds the curl (from my shiseido curler), doesnt smudge or flake and is waterproof!! the best bit with the lengthening is that my lashes look darn natural, like i was born with those flirty, long lashes!! havent given it 5 stars cos i would like a bit of volumising and am darn afraid of the fibres falling into my eyes (i wear contacts)! you do have to wipe the mascara comb if not it tends to get clumpy with lots of fibres.

highly recommended if you are looking for a lengthening mascara. peersonally, would most likely repurchase. also looking out for the new volumising formuale coming out in aug! continued >>

on 3/7/2006 8:42:00 PM

Cute but probably won't repurchase again. It didn't really lengthen my lashes by much. The only positives about this was that it doesn't smudge and applies really clean. The formula is a bit too light, so probably best for people with semi- lush, long lashes to begin with.

This lash mascara is not like all mascara's. The mascara brush comes in a form of a plastic comb instead of a brush applicator.I wasnt used to comb applicators but I decided to give it ago.
The comb collects alot of the mascara from the tube but I guess its an advantage as it gave alot of coverage on my eyelashes, the texture is fibre-like, and it did extend my lashes and enhanced them very good.The staying power was good, around 8 hours, and the mascara hardly smudged or created that 'panda eye' look.

Lah expander really is one of my favourite mascara's, it is relatively cheap , and the overall item looks very attractive to use.

continued >>