January 27, 2015 | 1520 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

I have the body spray and I must say that this fragrance is absolutely wonderful.. it's very subtle and lasts the whole day. I've always been very picky with fragrances because I can easily get headaches from ones that are too strong but this one is just right and the scent is the best, very nice and warm.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by torontoprincess

I intially liked this scent... But when I sampled it again (before I hit the cash register), I found it too strong. In the end, I tucked the oil back into its home (the shelf.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by casperdiesel93

Nice long lasting fragrance. Lovely and soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 10:48:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

Ew. I tried the EDT today, and I liked its softness, but after it dried down, it smelled like an old, alcoholic man. I have smelled this similar scent on old MEN. Also, when you spray it on at first, it smells like a masculine cologne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I personally think this smells SO good, but my mum keeps telling me it smells like a guy. I didn't think anything of it and then my friend smelled it from the bottle and agreed with my mum. Hmmm, so even though I like this a lot, I really don't want to leave the impression of 'hey that girl smelled like a dude...' as i walk past.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jljh

if i had a penney for every compliment i've recieved on this amazing scent,i'd be a millionaire!!! no joke...i use everything from the white musk line: shower gel,bath salts,powder,body spray,eau de toilette,lotion and the perfume oil-it lasts and lingers all day! it's soft,fresh and beautiful and i always go back to it-it's like an aphrodisiac=pure perfection!!! i love it,i love it,i love it...(10 year user)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by c_cassano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love White Musk! the scent is warm and comforting, yet fresh and clean at the same time. kind of a contradiction, but a very good one at that :]. i have tried the EDT and the lotion, and both are great. the EDT lasts a long time, as does the scent in the lotion. the lotion itself is very moisturizing and non-irritating. a very good duo to have handy. if you don't try White Musk, you're definitely missing out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by rhealuz

My friend gave me the TBS white musk shower gel and lotion package as a gift. I've always been partial to musk, but TBS is just too strong. The scent stays with me long after I showered and applied the lotion. Thankfully, she only gave me the little bottles so I used up the shower gel quickly. Now I use the white musk lotion as a hand cream. As moisturizing goes, it does a great job. But I still prefer the TBS body butter line.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2004 6:28:00 AM More reviews by chocolateneedles

White Musk smells gross but is for some reason popular. I gave my aunt a bottle of the Body Lotion and she wouldn't wear it. She says it's too masculine and I agree. Ack.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gah, you cannot imagine how much I dislike this. I'm very bad at describing scents, but I'll try! This smelt musky (d'oh) in a sickly sweet animal way. My dad asked "What did you put on?!" when I tried White Musk on the first day. Not a winner with me. Moonflower rocks though!