October 22, 2014 | 2107 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by casperdiesel93

Nice long lasting fragrance. Lovely and soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 10:48:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

Ew. I tried the EDT today, and I liked its softness, but after it dried down, it smelled like an old, alcoholic man. I have smelled this similar scent on old MEN. Also, when you spray it on at first, it smells like a masculine cologne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I personally think this smells SO good, but my mum keeps telling me it smells like a guy. I didn't think anything of it and then my friend smelled it from the bottle and agreed with my mum. Hmmm, so even though I like this a lot, I really don't want to leave the impression of 'hey that girl smelled like a dude...' as i walk past.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jljh

if i had a penney for every compliment i've recieved on this amazing scent,i'd be a millionaire!!! no joke...i use everything from the white musk line: shower gel,bath salts,powder,body spray,eau de toilette,lotion and the perfume oil-it lasts and lingers all day! it's soft,fresh and beautiful and i always go back to it-it's like an aphrodisiac=pure perfection!!! i love it,i love it,i love it...(10 year user)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by c_cassano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love White Musk! the scent is warm and comforting, yet fresh and clean at the same time. kind of a contradiction, but a very good one at that :]. i have tried the EDT and the lotion, and both are great. the EDT lasts a long time, as does the scent in the lotion. the lotion itself is very moisturizing and non-irritating. a very good duo to have handy. if you don't try White Musk, you're definitely missing out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by rhealuz

My friend gave me the TBS white musk shower gel and lotion package as a gift. I've always been partial to musk, but TBS is just too strong. The scent stays with me long after I showered and applied the lotion. Thankfully, she only gave me the little bottles so I used up the shower gel quickly. Now I use the white musk lotion as a hand cream. As moisturizing goes, it does a great job. But I still prefer the TBS body butter line.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2004 6:28:00 AM More reviews by chocolateneedles

White Musk smells gross but is for some reason popular. I gave my aunt a bottle of the Body Lotion and she wouldn't wear it. She says it's too masculine and I agree. Ack.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gah, you cannot imagine how much I dislike this. I'm very bad at describing scents, but I'll try! This smelt musky (d'oh) in a sickly sweet animal way. My dad asked "What did you put on?!" when I tried White Musk on the first day. Not a winner with me. Moonflower rocks though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by julielouis

I love this oil, so simple and clean! My new favorite mix is to dab this on my pulse points and then spray Philosophy's Falling in Love on top...I always receive compliments. Try it, you will smell just like you stepped out of the shower!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 2:58:00 PM More reviews by KNL837

I absolutely LOVE this scent. I could really smell it forever. I don't mind that it's popular, because that means more nice-smelling people to be around! This is much better than the harsh trendy perfumes. It's pretty timeless and ageless. I love it, and TBS line is really very inexpensive.