MAC Powersurge Eye Kohl

on 7/30/2002 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this eyeliner. It's a gorgeous shimmery bronze that really accentuates the green in my hazel eyes. My favorite way of wearing Powersurge, at the moment anyway, is to do a neutral eyeshadow (MAC Vapour or Brule, Stila Blonde & Puppy, etc). and simply line the upper lid. It really draws attention to the eye. And just like all other MAC eye kohls, they're easy to apply and last all day.

on 5/19/2002 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Powersurge is a gorgeous shimmery bronze. I really like using powersurge to layer with other kohls to inject a warm gold into them. Powersurge is lovely on its own, however. I love wearing it with neutral shadows like stila starlight.

on 1/29/2002 8:50:00 PM

Perfect eye pencil! A shimmery sable brown, quite luminous and sparkly. The texture is firm, yet very smooth and has great slip. Doesn't tug at the eyes at all, and doesn't smear all over the place, even with my oily lids. I usually avoid eye pencils because the usual matte colors are too harsh for me, but this one is so luminous and pretty, it just provides a halo of Shimmery-Goodness to my peepers. Now I'm hankering for Teddy, Tarnished, and Blooz...