July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best bronzer I ever tried. Ive used Guerlain Terracota and Mac Bronzer and also Shiseido. However, Benefit Dallas is the best by a mile. The colour is just PERFECT, leaving you looking healthy, tanned and natural without looking brownish or patchy stained. It gives you a natural outdoor glow and it does look REAL. Very very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The sales girl at Ulta recommended this product to me when I was describing to her what I was looking for: a long lasting, "pinkey bronze" cheek color. She immediately said Dallas and tried it on me. I was a goner! It looks so natural. It's the perfect shade of pinkish brown with a touch of shimmer. She put it on me at 10 a.m., and I still had it on just like she applied it early this morning when I took my make up off at 9:30 p.m. It's amazing and just what I wanted. The color stayed the same all day and didn't get brighter or wear off. By far the best cheek color I have ever used! I don't like the packaging, but I can live with that in order to have a great product. The price was a little steep, but if you only have to apply it once a day, then it's well worth it. You do get a lot of product anyway, so no real complaints here!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by sniigg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only Benefit product I own. When I tried it before buyiny, maybe because of the lights in the store but later when I used it several times It didnt really do much for my skin tone(nc 45). And I regret buying it because it is so expensive and it has very ordinary staying power. I prefer my MAC blushes more and they are much more cheaper than Benefit. Leave alone repurchasing it I am not even sure if I am gonna use the one I presently have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by fantasyworld87

IMO i think this is the perfect bronzer on me becus most bronzer tend 2 make me look dirty or orangey which most bronzers do (especially nars laguna). i might repurchase it again but i dun think i will ran out of it. u dun need much 2 apply. alil goes along way. its abit pricey but its contains 120g of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kamilevna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair skintone 20nc and I really like how this product looks on me. It looks like you spent a good day in the village or you just came from the street, it makes you look healthy, the colour on my cheeks looks natural. I like everything about this product besides the ugly packaging because I can't take it with me carry it in my bag and put on one more time during the day. I apply this powder with MAC brush 168.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this powder. From the cute packaging to the unique color and the soft texture... it's just great! I actually think it gives me pretty much the look that Benefit promises, you know: "Give your complexion a natural-looking glow that will leave you looking younger, healthier and more vibrant". I apply this with the Studio blush brush from E.L.F., which applies the product lightly and softly. Doesn't look muddy or fake at all. HG for me!
Also.. this hasn't anything to do with the product itself but kind of reminds me of the cheek color Lily Allen wears on the video for the song "Not fair". I wouldn't say is exactly the same but is close ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade really goes well on olive skin. It doesn't show up as too dark-- it would be just right. Cute pakaging. Not a fan of the brush included.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

This is one of the best face powders that BeneFit do in my opinion. I think its great for dark olive/tan/darker skins as very little/no colour shows up on these skin tones with Georgia, Dandelion and Thhrob. I have to use this sparingly though as just a little bit much can make me look muddy and just plain awful! I love the slight shimer this has and the healthy glow it can give you if applied nice and light! Advantage with just using a little bit is that your 22.50 goes a long long way... which sounds good to me! I don't use this everyday and do prefer to use it when i have a nice tan! If you have found some of the other face powders too light (Georgia, Dandelion etc) and love BeneFit (like me :-)) then it's worth checking out. Hope this helps x

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had wanted to try this forever, but when I finally RIS, I was not impressed. This color does nothing for my skintone (pale with some rosacea). I felt like it looked really ruddy on my face. Although the packaging is cute, I don't like how bulky it is. I don't use the brush that was included, so it was pretty much useless to me. I think these benefit box blushes are ridiculously overpriced. I have used drugstore blushes that were just as nice or nicer than this. I probably would have never tried this color blush if it weren't for the rave reviews and cute packaging b/c it didn't think it would be a good color for me...and I was right-unfortunately this just does not work for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by jparkerb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is great on all skin tones (contains a little sheen/shimmer) and all year-round. My super pale friend also uses this and it gives us both a nice bronzy/rosy glow.
This blush is great if you want to combine blush and bronzer into one step.
Sometimes I'll put on BeneTint first and dust MAC bronzer on top, but I'll go straight to Dallas when I'm rushed (which is most of the time).

I don't use the brush that comes in the box- BeneFit should expel these awful brushes in their box blushes and bring down the price! $28+tax for their box blushes are too much. C'MON!
=P