BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 12/27/2010 11:54:00 AM

I bought Dallas merely driven by the curiosity over Benefit box o powder. The color is very nice, just like the raves: Dallas is not just a blush on, it also can be used as a shading and adds dimention to your face. Unfortunately I find that the content :12 g of powder for blush on is too much. I like changing my blush on shade and is not particulary loyal to a single tone. Don't know when I am going to finish it, probably never.

on 12/19/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a wonderful shade that looks like a lovely, natural outdoor glow. I have pale skin, NW20 or so, and this doesn't look muddy or dark on me at all. It's not shimmery so it will look unobtrusive, but if you prefer shimmer a highlighter can be applied sparingly over top with a fan brush to create a glowing effect. I find that anything with a hint of brown or orange tends to look dirty and/or sickly on my skin, but this one is just muted enough to make it look natural without creating this dreaded effect. I don't know about other skintones, but anyone with pale to medium skin like mine will likely find that this becomes a favourite! The packaging is super cute if a bit larger than needed. It's a cardboard package though, so be careful not to leave it on the bathroom counter if your counter tends to get wet! As with pretty much everything, I don't use the brush that comes with it, but as long as you've got a favourite blush brush you will be able to create a lovely glow with this product. Highly recommend it!

on 12/16/2010 6:41:00 AM

I've been using this everyday for the past month, it's very natural looking. On my face it gives a very rosey bronzey color, very nice since its summer time in Australia now.

reminds me of lovejoy by nars a bit

on 12/15/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this blush. It doesn't go on as dark as it looks. This blush is very buildable. I am really pale and thought this would be too dark. However, Dallas looked really good on me. I use just a little bit all over my face to get a nice color to my face. This blush would be good for almost every skin tone !

on 12/8/2010 10:26:00 PM

This is really my HG for blush. I've been wearing this for a few years and nothing really compares imo. I'm NC30 give or take depending on the season and this compliments my tone all year round. It doesn't apply muddy like I thought it would when I originally saw it and it also does not have any noticeable shimmer...thankfully bc I have large pores. I've bought 2 of these, the first being a part of a set a few years ago. I loved it so much I bought a backup and still haven't touched bottom. I will continue to use this as long as it's out there, hope it's never dc'd. The packaging is cute and no frills, a little bulky but not a big deal. I don't use the brush that comes with it, just my BB blush brush. It warms me up but also gives a hint of rosy cheeks. I cannot tell you how much I love this.

on 12/3/2010 3:18:00 PM

meh. that's all, just meh.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had a hard time getting used to this product because I normally like a darker bronzer.
However, I now love it!
The shimmer is perfect. The color is versatile and can be used for plum like blush or light bronzer. I use it all over my face. I also love how it is in a box! That way none of the powder gets wasted or falls out if broken.
Perfect on my tan skin and my friends pale skin!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've started using it as more of a "bronzer" than a blush-I dust it all over, paying particular attention to the perimeter of my face, and it looks great!

on 11/20/2010 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! Being super, super pale with cool undertones, I was naturally a little wary of wearing this, but I loved the idea of warming up my skin a little bit. Something that is really cool and unique about this product is that, despite what others on here are saying, Dallas is actually not a bronzer. It is a bronzer-blush hybrid! I love that idea, so I had to try it. I initially loved it, bought it, and brought it home. Not long after, I was having a dilemma with it. I felt like no matter how careful I was to apply only a tiny amount, it was too dark on my skin. I abandoned it for a while. For some reason, I decided to try it again. I don't know how, but it looked amazing. I use it very frequently now, though not every day. I do use it every day in the summer, so as to give me an extra glow. I would say that on my skin if I put a small amount on (I do have to be light-handed with it for best results.), it looks like I "got a bit of sun". Totally natural-looking. It doesn't look like a tan, but it doesn't look like a sunburn, either. Just a bit of sun. :) Very healthy looking. If I put more on, it's a perfect, more dramatic, nighttime blush that makes me feel like I look like a model! The packaging is not very portable, and I'd prefer that the brush didn't just bang around in the box all day, but aesthetically, it's very cute. I love Dallas and would absolutely buy it again! Yes, it's pricey, but it's like no other I have found for my porcelain skin, and it's lasting me forever!

on 11/12/2010 12:24:00 AM

I bought this blush during my crazy benefit phase without really trying it. Now that I have tried it many times I just can't get so that I like the way it looks. Oh well you wi. Some you lose some :(

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products