November 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

meh. that's all, just meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by luv4cheapmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a hard time getting used to this product because I normally like a darker bronzer.
However, I now love it!
The shimmer is perfect. The color is versatile and can be used for plum like blush or light bronzer. I use it all over my face. I also love how it is in a box! That way none of the powder gets wasted or falls out if broken.
Perfect on my tan skin and my friends pale skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by meghantherookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've started using it as more of a "bronzer" than a blush-I dust it all over, paying particular attention to the perimeter of my face, and it looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! Being super, super pale with cool undertones, I was naturally a little wary of wearing this, but I loved the idea of warming up my skin a little bit. Something that is really cool and unique about this product is that, despite what others on here are saying, Dallas is actually not a bronzer. It is a bronzer-blush hybrid! I love that idea, so I had to try it. I initially loved it, bought it, and brought it home. Not long after, I was having a dilemma with it. I felt like no matter how careful I was to apply only a tiny amount, it was too dark on my skin. I abandoned it for a while. For some reason, I decided to try it again. I don't know how, but it looked amazing. I use it very frequently now, though not every day. I do use it every day in the summer, so as to give me an extra glow. I would say that on my skin if I put a small amount on (I do have to be light-handed with it for best results.), it looks like I "got a bit of sun". Totally natural-looking. It doesn't look like a tan, but it doesn't look like a sunburn, either. Just a bit of sun. :) Very healthy looking. If I put more on, it's a perfect, more dramatic, nighttime blush that makes me feel like I look like a model! The packaging is not very portable, and I'd prefer that the brush didn't just bang around in the box all day, but aesthetically, it's very cute. I love Dallas and would absolutely buy it again! Yes, it's pricey, but it's like no other I have found for my porcelain skin, and it's lasting me forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sunnygfunk

I bought this blush during my crazy benefit phase without really trying it. Now that I have tried it many times I just can't get so that I like the way it looks. Oh well you wi. Some you lose some :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best bronzer I ever tried. Ive used Guerlain Terracota and Mac Bronzer and also Shiseido. However, Benefit Dallas is the best by a mile. The colour is just PERFECT, leaving you looking healthy, tanned and natural without looking brownish or patchy stained. It gives you a natural outdoor glow and it does look REAL. Very very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The sales girl at Ulta recommended this product to me when I was describing to her what I was looking for: a long lasting, "pinkey bronze" cheek color. She immediately said Dallas and tried it on me. I was a goner! It looks so natural. It's the perfect shade of pinkish brown with a touch of shimmer. She put it on me at 10 a.m., and I still had it on just like she applied it early this morning when I took my make up off at 9:30 p.m. It's amazing and just what I wanted. The color stayed the same all day and didn't get brighter or wear off. By far the best cheek color I have ever used! I don't like the packaging, but I can live with that in order to have a great product. The price was a little steep, but if you only have to apply it once a day, then it's well worth it. You do get a lot of product anyway, so no real complaints here!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by sniigg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only Benefit product I own. When I tried it before buyiny, maybe because of the lights in the store but later when I used it several times It didnt really do much for my skin tone(nc 45). And I regret buying it because it is so expensive and it has very ordinary staying power. I prefer my MAC blushes more and they are much more cheaper than Benefit. Leave alone repurchasing it I am not even sure if I am gonna use the one I presently have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by fantasyworld87

IMO i think this is the perfect bronzer on me becus most bronzer tend 2 make me look dirty or orangey which most bronzers do (especially nars laguna). i might repurchase it again but i dun think i will ran out of it. u dun need much 2 apply. alil goes along way. its abit pricey but its contains 120g of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kamilevna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair skintone 20nc and I really like how this product looks on me. It looks like you spent a good day in the village or you just came from the street, it makes you look healthy, the colour on my cheeks looks natural. I like everything about this product besides the ugly packaging because I can't take it with me carry it in my bag and put on one more time during the day. I apply this powder with MAC brush 168.