November 27, 2014 | 1501 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by winniethemaltese

I love Dove body washes because they're gentle on the skin. Because the skin on my back is acne-prone, my dermatologist recommended using Dove products because they're gentle enough not to make me break out. I've used a variety of Dove body washes over the past few years, and I like Deep Moisture because its reasonably priced and works great. Leaves my skin feeling nice, lathers nicely, just an overall great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this body wash because it's moisturizing, but I won't repurchase because of the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by rd_donaldson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate the smell of this bodywash! Having gotten that out of the way, it is very moisturizing and creamy. I just can't get around that smell. It is sort of medicinal or something--I can't even describe it. It lingers during the day, so I keep getting whiffs of it at odd times. I think I'll pass it on to someone who has a less sensitive nose than I.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The best moisturizing body wash out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this for a trip and I love it! It's so creamy and I happen to love the scent-- like sweet soap. It's very, very soothing and moisturizing, probably too much for me in the summer but I'll likely use it this winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Twister17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell gives me a headache. As a longtime lover of Dove's Beauty Bar, this smells nothing like the classic Dove scent to me. It's overly perfumed and strong. The body wash itself doesn't do enough body washing. Sure, it moisturizes but with the result that your skin feels heavy and unclean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! Of course, it helps that I love the "generic Dove scent" too. This body wash is moisturizing and the Dove scent lasts a while on my skin. It's gentle enough that my sensitive skin doesn't mind it and it leaves me feeling clean.

It's good and cheap too! I paid around $5 for my bottle and it will last me a while.

Love this! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 8:51:00 AM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best body wash. It is very moisturizing & has a nice scent. It is very cheap & you can always find coupons for it in the Sunday newspaper. I would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff it is really moisturizing. Smells good too

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by faith2006

I good moisturizing bodywash ,its great for when your skin is feeling a little dry and you want to moisturize and get clean too!. however I do wish it smelled a little better.