Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

Absolutley a skin saver. If your suffering with clogged pores, acne or uneven skin tone and redness GET THIS. When i first got this, I kind of over used it and it did dry out my skin. I left it alone for a long time and since then my skin has been crazy with acne. Constant breakouts everyday and extreme oily skin. I decided to give this baby another go and I am so glad I did. First of all, i had bad pimples that were scabbed, and this got rid of all of them in 2 days. Over the course of 3 days using this twice a day, there is a DRAMATIC difference in my skin. Its less red, its smoother its softer my pores are smaller all of my blackheads are gone and my acne is completely gone. COMPLETELY gone. This is by far the most amazing skin care tool I have ever used. The brush heads last a very long time as well. Just remember to moisturize your skin regularly when using this tool so you dont get dried out. GET THIS BRUSH you will not be dissapointed!

on 7/17/2011 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

At first I didn't like this and was set to return it... then decided to wait. After a few months I dug it out again to see if it would help with the recurring bumpiness on my forehead. I decided I can only handle 30 seconds once a day, and since I've been using it I haven't had the bumps come back. I also use benzaclin, so not all credit goes to the clarisonic, but the clarisonic definitely made things better where the benzaclin could not. I love it and enjoy using it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

OK well I really do like this I don't think it is an miracle worker just an tool to use. I use it once a day usually at night. It really get everything off and clean I noticed when I started using it and put my vit c I seen the difference big time. I love it but I would never tell somebody its going to clear my skin up it is just an tool to use!!

on 7/3/2011 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really do like the Clarisonic. I have the pink mia, and not only is it adorable, but it's great for traveling purposes. I don't have big pores, or acne so I can't tell you how well it works for solving those issues, but what I've found is that my skin looks more radiant and overall looks and feels cleaner! My only complaint is that it is quite expensive, but it lasts forever. You never have to replace batteries either, which is costing you less and if you use it every day then it's totally worth the money in my opinion. And yes, the brush heads are also kind of expensive at $25 per brush, but you only need to replace them every 3 months.. 4 months max. Over all, I love my Clarisonic, and I will never wash my face without it!

on 6/27/2011 6:31:00 PM

Got the pink MD version at work. Its alright, still have dry spots. I do like that it is timed for each zone on face. It is way overpriced as there are cheaper versions out there. Also, the brushes for this is way too expensive.

BEST THING that has happened to my skin in a long time.
i use it once or twice a day, depending on the condition of my skin.
HIGHLY recommended, especially to those who wear makeup often.

on 6/21/2011 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this 2 months ago and have been using it everyday since. At first I used it twice a day but then noticed my skin was feeling a little raw and stressed, which is unusual for me because I don't have sensitive skin. So now I will occasionally use twice a day but usually I only use it once a day, in the evenings.

Now honestly I'm not sure what kind of rating I want to give it. See here's the thing. Last year I noticed my skin was really starting to show it's age. Fine lines, dull skin and hyperpigmentation were a few of my problems. I started reading up on skincare and I started using a few different products all at the same time. I had already been using AHA's for years but then I added a peptide serum with vit c, a rentinol cream and finally the clarisonic. I started using all of these products within about a week of each other.

So now here I am with much improved skin but I don't know which products to credit with this. My skin is brighter, smoother and more even toned. Now is that because of the vit C, the retinol, or the clarisonic? Hard to say and since I"m so pleased with the results I won't give up anything that I'm presently using.I like the clarisonic but I'm not convinced that it alone can improve one's skin all that much except in the case of skin that is troubled by blemishes and clogged pores, which mine wasn't. I did see a dermatologist do a reveiw on the clarisonic and he said the that basically the clarisonic is good at getting your skin clean and not much else. He said that it is not an exfoliator and it shouldn't be used to replace regular exfolitation. I tend to agree with his assessment. I think the clarisonic will get your face good and clean but thats about it. I also have to say that I do find that I use much less moisturizer since using this tool. I also use less primer and less make up overall. The clarisonic seems to make a little of all of your other products go much further.

There are few things in life that I vow to never be without- this is one of them. The clarisonic brush has completely eradicated my rosacea, evened out my skin tone, cleared the blackheads on my nose and...dare I say it...lessened the amount of sinus infections I've gotten (oh yeah, I went there). After over a year of "oohing" and "ahhing" every time I saw the clarisonic in the store and on TV. The sephora friends and family sale came along and I figured "what the heck" and purchased it. And that my friends, was the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I use the sensitive brush head with my Philosophy Purity cleanser (my hg) or one of my many other cleansers that have taken residence in my bathroom over the years (shiseido cleansing oil, glow cleansing milk) and the brush takes all these cleansers from good to great! In addition, it helps serums and other fancy pants treatments soak in to the skin, in turn COSTING YOU LESS MONEY. I know it's hard to believe, how would a $200 brush end up costing me less money? Well, my friends- it does. I buy less fancy pants serums and creams, I don't buy every cleanser on the market anymore yearning for perfect skin. I just use what I have and I pair it with my brush. I adore this brush so much that I've nick-named it my "Magic unicorn brush" because, really, it's that magical.

on 6/16/2011 10:45:00 AM

I hate Clarisonic! It gave me the worst acne I've ever had. My face was inflamed. It broke me out like crazy. I have tried everything to make it work: sensitive brush, change the cleanser, using it only in the evening, than only 2-3 times a week... but nothing really helps. Only when I stopped using the damn thing, my skin started to recover.

on 6/13/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have very acne prone oily skin with enlarged pores, my skin is also sensitive and can flare up red with flaking skin if I use any cleansers/creams with harsh ingredients in it. I use my clarisonic day and night, unless I've had a bad reaction to something which makes my skin far to sensitive to any type of scrubbing/exfoliating. I use the clarisonic so religiously because it does help with my breakouts and congestion, it doesn't 'cure' it as in get rid of everything (and I still have enlarged pores but they are a bit less noticeable now) but I'd say my skin is 80% better off with it, it also really helped me with pigmentation so now my face looks a lot brighter then before too. I've gone off using retin-a and antibiotics with my skin still being relatively clear and I have never been able to do that before without having horrific breakouts, I've also recently just stopped using the pill and whilst I have had some minor breakouts from stopping its usage its nothing I haven't been able to handle in combination with finding creams/cleansers to work with my skin, also I no longer use as much of my skin care products as now my skin absorbs them so much easier with better results then before. I've also just swapped using the sensitive brush head for the deep pore brush head, however I'll have to update the post later with how thats going. I do also use the body brush head for my body as well every few nights mainly on my thighs, chest, back and bikini area. I think the body brush on my cellulite has been helping slightly due to exfoliating and vibrations of the brush head being like a little massage and circulation booster whilst using it, and on my bikini area it helps a little with ingrowns i get from waxing. I've also noticed any blemishes on my face/body where i use the clarisonic now heal quicker and the pigmentation mark that is normally left behind from them disappears quicker too. So overall whilst not a 'cure' (I don't think there is anything that will magically make our skin perfect anyway) this product has worked for me quite significantly and thats why I love it and will continue using it.
UPDATE: Ok, since going of the pill, its about 2 1/2 months now with no pill, my skin has gone NUTS and my beloved clarisonic wasn't clearing my skin like it used to in fact I think for how bad my skin has become (like inflamed irritated acne) the brush scrubbing on already inflamed skin was just making it worse. I've currently ordered the products from acne.org and have ditched the clarisonic for now. I'm only a few days into the products but already my skin in combination with these new products and VERY gentle cleansing I've already started to see a little bit of improvement in the inflammation of my acne (pimples aren't as raised red and sore anymore its more like they are starting to dry out). When my skin goes back to its normal state (or if) I'll try the clarisonic again and see how I go because it was good for me when I only had congestion and a couple pimples.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools