September 23, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by taiwandollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really surprised by this mary kay mascara...
like mary kay is not bad..but i didn't think their mascara could be that good. BUt it is!

It makes me short spare asian eyelashes turn into long long ones! WITHOUT a primer...

i tried it with Bourjois Mascara primer and it didn't make a difference...it was actually less long with it. (but maybe mine is running out?)

i ended up buying the MK ultimate mascara...even tho i was looking forward to buying something from sephora. (the stuff i tried at sephora just didn't work as well)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 7:31:00 AM More reviews by mstojack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like everyone posting their comments, I've used many, many different mascaras through the years. I stayed with LOreals Voluminous for years. When I first tried the Ultimate, I FELL IN LOVE!! It truly makes the lashes fuller and longer with just a few coats...and love the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ChristyL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara went on really clumpy for me, and flaked mid-day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by emmmalou

I really like this mascara. I got a sample from my MK lady, loved it, and bought it. More than I usually spend, but it barely clumps and I love the brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This product is a fairly good mascara but I have tried many that are better. At the end of the day I feel that most of this is off, and it flakes and smudges. The one thing that I don't like is that the pkg dries up very quickly. It is good for a very light make up day, and you really want to look natural. I will not repurchase this item.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

this mascara is good and I've used it for about a year. However, I'm currently looking to find a new one because although in my opinion it lasts all day and I don't need to reapply, I have really long eyelashes that I curl before I wear mascara. This mascara is rather heavy and instantly straightens them out again. Thats the only downside!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bekah_rae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I use the black-brown for everyday wear and the black for evening or for theatre underneath my fakies. :) It think it's one of the best mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. I buy it on eBay from a power seller Mary Kay rep ( 100% feedback ) for 1/2 price. Thank goodness! I couldn't afford to replace it every two months at the regular price. Never had this mascara to clump, flake or dry out in the tube. I used to be a faithful Borghese mascara buyer, but can't say that these days. They, Borghese must had changed their silk formula. Making my double sad face. :-( :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got suckered into this at a damn makeup party while trying to get to know my new neighbor. So im not a fan of mary kay in general. This mascara is very average, no frills. I have long lashes to begin with but they can't be long enough for my taste. I didn't like the brush, and it dried out kinda quick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never bought this because Mary Kay is not such brand that is easily reached in Norway or Finland where I come from. I received it in a swap. This performs far better than any other high end mascara I have used. I am especially in love with the true, rich black stunning color this delivers and the color stays on like that all day. Most of mascaras look fine on the morning, but are usually not as rich in color as this one, with most mascaras the color has faded in the evening and my lashes look just taupe or grey. Also this really seems to lift my lashes. it does not weigh them down at all and the brush reaches all my lashes too. This mascara was an unexpected treasure, I just wish MK would be easier to get hold on in my country.