January 25, 2015 | 1807 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Caxap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I've ever tried! And boy, am I picky about my mascara. This one is very easy to build up, so you can go from a natural look to a night-out look with the same product! Since I curl my eyelashes after applying mascara, I've had many mascaras flake like crazy, but this one (almost) doesn't! Another plus is that is stays on exceptionally well, without being waterproof. I can sleep in it and still not have racoon eyes in the morning! How nice is that?! Now I can stay over at my boyfriend's and not worry about looking like a freak in the morning. Hehe. However, because of its staying power, it can be a hassle to wash off without make-up remover. So keep that handy and you'll be good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by herebygrace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff ROCKS! I've used Lancome and other pricey brands and this stuff by far exceeds the others. The price is average and the packaging - well who cares. The mascara instantly made my lashes nice and long and full. I truely think this is better than anything I've tried and I think I've tried them all! This will be my go to from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2008 6:01:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

I bought this mascara a couple times. I do like it. It did lenghen and volumize my lashes. They also would keep curled after I applied it after my lash curler which is a major plus for me. I wish it would however, not run so much when I cry. Wonder if they will make a waterproof one? But all in all. Very nice Mascara and I would purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by taiwandollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really surprised by this mary kay mascara...
like mary kay is not bad..but i didn't think their mascara could be that good. BUt it is!

It makes me short spare asian eyelashes turn into long long ones! WITHOUT a primer...

i tried it with Bourjois Mascara primer and it didn't make a difference...it was actually less long with it. (but maybe mine is running out?)

i ended up buying the MK ultimate mascara...even tho i was looking forward to buying something from sephora. (the stuff i tried at sephora just didn't work as well)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 7:31:00 AM More reviews by mstojack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like everyone posting their comments, I've used many, many different mascaras through the years. I stayed with LOreals Voluminous for years. When I first tried the Ultimate, I FELL IN LOVE!! It truly makes the lashes fuller and longer with just a few coats...and love the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ChristyL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara went on really clumpy for me, and flaked mid-day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by emmmalou

I really like this mascara. I got a sample from my MK lady, loved it, and bought it. More than I usually spend, but it barely clumps and I love the brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This product is a fairly good mascara but I have tried many that are better. At the end of the day I feel that most of this is off, and it flakes and smudges. The one thing that I don't like is that the pkg dries up very quickly. It is good for a very light make up day, and you really want to look natural. I will not repurchase this item.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

this mascara is good and I've used it for about a year. However, I'm currently looking to find a new one because although in my opinion it lasts all day and I don't need to reapply, I have really long eyelashes that I curl before I wear mascara. This mascara is rather heavy and instantly straightens them out again. Thats the only downside!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bekah_rae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I use the black-brown for everyday wear and the black for evening or for theatre underneath my fakies. :) It think it's one of the best mascaras out there.