October 24, 2014 | 1525 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey, I'm slightly drunk. I wore mu today but I'm too lazy to take it off.

MY SAVOIR IS BIODERMA. Just two cotton balls and some Bioderma H20 works great as a mu remover when you don't want to leave your bed and go to the bathroom.

And, this is great when you want to remove fall out under the eyes, without laving an oily residue behind.

I highly recommend. I paid 20 euro for 2 bottles 2 with 500 ml each.

26 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jendane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER! If you have freakishly sensitive skin and need a good eye makeup remover, this is it. Highly highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It really does its work! Amazing make up remover. But it's kinda pricey, cause I bought the 250ml for SGD30.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Whimsicalnotes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The ingredients for the Sensibio H2O and the Crealine one are different but their performance are equally great. In my country, the Sensibio is cheaper than the Crealine version. It effectively removes my foundation (estee lauder double wear maximum cover) as well as my bare minerals mascara. It also effectively removes my waterproof eyeliners. I just hold the soaked cotton pads onto my eyes for 30 seconds and gently wriggle it before pulling it downwards gently. You can check out Lisa Eldrige's video on her favourite makeup removers and she woukd demonstrate how she removes her eye makeup with this. The only thing this doesn't remove is majolica majorca mascara which can only be removed by an oil based makeup remover. I have acne and also sensitive skin and this does not aggravate it. If anything, I feel even more assured that this is good and gentle for my skin which would not cause any breakouts. However, this requires more effort to remove my other liquid foundation. I need up to 5 cotton pads to remove it as compared to my estee lauder double wear maximum cover which requires only two (one to wipe it all off, the other to check to see if my cotton pad remains white). I would say this is definitely worth the hype, money and effort. I will definitely repurchase this again (already did and am on my second bottle).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh Darn. I have used other micellar waters without a problem (Payot) and given the great reviews I had high hopes for Bioderma's. But after a couple days I started having breakouts, and this was the only change in my routine. My sensitive/reactive/ rosacean skin had been well under control (thank you Finacea) and I purchased this hoping it would be even gentler than washing during winter weather. No luck. Glad it works for most everyone else, but there is something in this that is setting off a rosacean breakout flare. So if that is an issue for you, proceed with caution. (Breakouts ended when I dropped the Sensibio.)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works about as well as water for removing makeup and doesn't work AT ALL for removing any sort of eye makeup.
I tested it to see how much makeup it removed before washing my face with a clean, white cloth and the results were disappointing. It hardly removed anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What an amazing product , I have an oily Tzone and normal cheeks. I cant use face wipes or anything containing alcohol or mineral oil. This is a miracle worker. it removes every last bit of Mu my skin has never had a bad reaction to it. My skin feels clean and refreshed after using it and what i love most is it doesn't strip my skin. My skin never feels tight or dry after using this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand what's all the fuss about this product. It doesn't take off make up well at all, especially not my gel liner. I'm not interested to even try it to remove the whole make up on my face without water. Fortunately, I bought only the small bottle. What a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

Takes off my face makeup and some eye makeup, has trouble with mascara and eyeliner. I can take off my face makeup with it and not have to actually wash my face after if I'm really tired, even though I'm breakout prone. I haven't been able to find the big size bottles in Canada and the small size bottles are pretty expensive. I do want more however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

$33.50 on strawberrynet.au for 500ml. I have only tried this cleansing water and the lancome micellair water.
Big clear, plastic bottle with a plastic top/cap. You squeeze out the amount you need out of a little hole/spout (similar to the types of spouts that you find on moisturisers in the squeeze bottle).
I like this a lot but i find the lancome micellair water to be better. I find that the lancome takes off eye make up better; less rubbing and less tugging.
the Bioderma has no scent. The water does not have a soapy feel, and there is no reside left on the skin once you have used it to wipe you face. it does a decent job of taking off your foundation but when it comes to mascara, i have to hold the product onto my eye, and wipe quite vigourously. even then it doesn't take the majority off. i then have to hold it on my eye longer, melt the make up off then wipe again. I actually sometimes even skip using this on my eyes (because it isn't very good) and use an eye make up remover for that part of my face.

I use this on non-scented, non-alcohol, non-soap baby wipes. I make sure the baby wipe is quite damp too.

I like this product and would buy again based on the fact that it is cheaper than the lancome one (if was rich i would stick to the lancome). I just have to get used to using an eye make up remover this this as well. I like that theres no smell, and that there is no waxy reside left on my face after wards. It doesn't make my face irritated or red after i have wiped. It doesnt cause pimples and is gentle on my skin.