July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by akneil

OH MY GOSH
Why did it take me THIS long to buy this product? Sometimes you should really listen to the reviews, because they clearly don't lie.

I needed something for sensitive eyes to remove my eye makeup. I have been having reactions to makeup wipes, and woke up with my eyelid swollen a few times.
I just bought this, and it removes makeup like a dream. I barely need to apply any pressure, just let it sit for a minute to saturate the mascara and it comes right off.
Because I don't have to rub my eyes and the formula is very gentle, my eyes are perfectly fine and not irritated after.

The pump on the large bottle is fantastic. I bought this for $33 dollars at Shoppers. It's a pretty large bottle so I can see it lasting quite long.

Such a great product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely perfect! I have never had a solution micellaire product before, but now I understand the hype! It's really soft, doesn't irritate the skin and removes the make up totally! I don't remember feeling so clean with any other cleansing product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is pure sorcery. Believe all the reviews and just buy it already. It takes every damn thing off without irritating sensitive skin. I double cleanse right after anyway, just to make sure everything is off. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by JBSkinCare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bioderma Micellaire Water is my favourite on lazy nights! It takes off everything, from makeup, eye makeup, and dirty. It is fragrance free and never irritates my skin. This is a must have product. I love when it comes in the value size with a pump! (limited time offer). Best Micellaire so far, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by siruhi

My skin has never felt so fresh and clean,soft too as cleaning makeup with this.At first I apply this on a cotton pad and wipe all face about three times,so there's no dirt on the pad.Then rinsing my face with warm water thoroughly,water really cleans and softens after.Then at last I apply my Natura Siperica toner on a cotton pad and wipe all face. Crealine H20 doesn't irritate my skin at all,like every other cleaning system I've used/tried.Doesn't dry either,it can really be used on sensitive skin too.I have looked for a good face cleaning system for a long time,and tried all kinds of gel face washes and cream cleanser. Bioderma crealine is so perfect,I'm so in love.The feeling that it lefts after using is something to go for. It is pretty expensive,about $33, 500 ML bottle.And it is the first cleaning water I have used,just trusted on other people's opinion,and experiense,which is positive. Definitely the best,will purchase again when it runs out !!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ccorticchia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love bioderm! This product is completely worth all the hype !I finally bought it a month ago and am absolutely in love. I find that it's really gentle on the skin and leaves no residue behind. I love my black eyeliner and this product is able to remove all of my makeup thoroughly without giving me raccoon eyes in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I consider this a very solid m/u remover. It has a water-like consistency that neither dries nor irritates but at the same time doesn't clog pores. It is very gentle and fragrance free, and yes, I've found it to be effective on the eyes.
For those that say it is drying- the instructions say to soak, not wet the cotton ball.
My only qualm is related to this-you get relatively little product for a relatively high price, and the soaking uses up the product at a fast rate(although I have found that when used with baby wipes, much less produced is needed). Still, this is a product I'd most likely keep in my arsenal as a reliable alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I bought a two-pack of the dry skin version of this product (Crealine TS H2O) during a recent trip to Europe. I'm not sure how different this is from the regular one, but it's effective at removing almost all of my eye makeup including waterproof mascara, although it does have some difficulty with the Marc Jacobs gel eyeliner. It has the consistency of water and reminds me of Koh Gen Do spa cleansing water. So far, it hasn't broken me out and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin - it just removes my makeup. I do follow up with a cleanser afterwards, but you don't really need to. This is a great product that I wish was more readily available in the States.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A staple both on my bathroom shelf and in my makeup artist kit. Cannot be without this one, it removes my makeup 100% while leaving my acne-prone, redness-prone sensitive skin calm. I must be on my 30th bottle or so by now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Product worth the hype, I only use this when I am too lazy to remove my make up with a cleanser. I apply it by squirting it onto quality cotton make up pads and wiping it over my face/eyes then rinse my face with water. I have found using a cheaper/flimsy pad lessens the ability of the bioderma to remove that stubborn waterproof mascara enormously. It doesn't break me out nor does it irritate my highly sensitive, acne prone, very oily skin or my eyes. Definately repurchase, it is pricey in Australia, but it will last for ages