August 30, 2014 | 1077 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2007 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heard good reviews about this so i gave it a try. Try to use it on my lips, my lips feel dry. Then i tried to use it on my cheeks, pretty hard to apply as blusher. It dries fast so the blush doesnt look even. I guess either i do it wrong or its just not worth the hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this product a lot but it didn't stay on my lips very long and it was such a small quantity for the price paid. I found another product which does the same thing (although only for lips, not cheeks) for far cheaper and lasts longer. I do like it on the cheeks though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lucey00

I bought this to use as a light summer blush after seeing so many positive reviews, but this product was such a disappointment! I have normal-to-dry skin, so if I apply this as a blush directly onto my cheeks, the dry areas will just soak up the fluid, and I would end up with a very uneven and splotchy application. When I use a moisturizer underneath, I have trouble building the color! If I happened to see color, it would be after several swipes of the brush... and then it would completely disappear after half an hour. It's just that magical. However, I've never tried using this over any foundations or primers, although I would imagine that the outcome would be similar.
On the lips, this product is very drying. I can make it work if I apply a lip balm over it, but the color will still fade away after about half an hour.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by redlipsthickhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the rosy shade of this tint and I thought the packaging was cute. However, no matter how many times I re-apply the liquid, it never seems to stay on my lips for longer than 30 minutes. Big let down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I really liked the natural flush this gives Light/Med skin tones. It looks even better on the lips. The application can be tricky because it dries so quickly. Overall, it's so expensive for what it is. I'm going to try and make my own with berries or beets (they have the tutorials on blogs and YouTube). If that doesn't work out, I guess I'll stick with the mini size. I've never been able to finish one whole bottle because it can be cumbersome to apply in a rush. I don't wear foundation or powder, so it would be difficult for me to tone it down if it goes on too dark.

Pros: natural flush, fast application
Cons: very drying as lip color, expensive, not natural ingredients

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was introduced to this Benetint as a lip stain and have therefore only tried it on my lips rather than my cheeks. The rose shade is very classy and I really wanted this to be my go to for lips, but I don't think I could pull it off as well as I thought!

The colour is beautiful and being a brunette, I thought the shade would look quite complimentary against my dark hair, but something wasn't quite right about it. Maybe it was just a bit dark and I wasn't used to it, but thankfully I hadn't bought it myself. It was part of a gift set I received along with Posietint and High Beam (please see my other reviews, lots of Benefit! :D)

The Benefit reminded me of a vintage film star and I could imagine the look but I just wasn't doing myself any favours. The Skinny Dip lipstick by benefit was much more up my street :) I still keep the Benetint in my make up bag though just in case I decide to retry my filmstar look haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by EmmyShain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wasn't a great blush plus the problem with these is you have to put it on underneath powder because you'll have two spots that wiped off the powder and look oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Benetint gives me such a glow! It is easy to apply, and the colour is easy to build too. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

Not worth paying over $20! The brush is extremely unsanitary since it is a liquidy product and harbors bacteria easier. A slight tint shows up best on woman who are very fair skinned. I'm about a half shade lighter than NC40 and I can swatch this on my hand all day with barely any color showing up. It's better to invest in a a color creme stick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont know why, but for some reason none of Benefit's tints show up on my skin. I've tried so many times. As soon as I blend it completely disappears. Except it's stained my finger. Kind of ridiculous, actually.