April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Anjali1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like cheek stains, so trying the "legendary" BeneTint seemed like the natural thing to do. I have been using a similar cheek stain from The Body Shop and took the opportunity to compare them.

BeneTint comes in a deep red colour that stains quite quickly and offers a very natural effect. I'm very satisfied with the formula, one-two swipeswith the brush are usually enough to achieve the desired look, so a little product goes a long way. It also has an absolutely enchanting scent of roses.

However, I believe it's a tad overpriced, particularly since there are similar products on the market that provide the same effect for a cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I really like benetint. It's a pretty rose color and I like to use it on my lips as well as my cheeks. It really is very liquidy and stains very quickly, so you need to work fast. It smells like roses, which I love but might be too much for those sensitive to scents. The nail polish type container is pretty annoying, but I can't imagine it in another way. It goes on sheer at first, but builds quite nicely. Overall, this was $30, but I think it will last me a while and that it is worth it. Will repurchase when it runs out, which won't be soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by frommarissav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful for cheeks, great natural subtle glow for pale skin. Follow the instructions that come with it. I didn't properly appreciate this product until I turned 37, it is like adding the blush of youth or light exercise to your face. Feels and looks completely natural. Great for my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by physcocase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first lip tint which I have tried and although I can't compare this to other lip tints, I'm going to tell you how this product functions. Since I do have a more tanned upper lip, I usually put one coat on my bottom lip and press my lips together. For the second coat, I'll only put a thin layer on my upper lip and wait for it to dry. Depending on the pigmentation of your lips, the intensity of the tint varies but not to worry, it is certainly buildable. Trace the rims of your lips with a thin layer of tint if you want your lips to stand out. The tint tastes like chemical but it goes away once it is completely dry. It smells a bit like roses but it isn't bothersome and it only lasts for a few minutes.

As for cheeks, it gives you a subtle flush. If you apply the product directly onto your face then only blend, it doesn't leave weird marks. For my medium skin tone though, I need about three coats for it to be prominent.

The staying power on both lips and cheeks is excellent. You can eat, drink and do whatever you want, it will last the whole day. Of course, it will fade a little after 8 hours but it doesn't fade enough to make you look dull. I suggest you moisturise your lips before and after application as the tint is a tad drying but then again, most tints are.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this as it works for sheeks and lips. It suits my very pale complexion nicely. My only complaint is that its slightly difficult to remove any mistakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

I am IN LOVE with this product! I bought it over a year ago. Its lasted me all this time with everyday use. I use it for blush and lip tint. It makes me somehow look sexy but young at the same time. It lasts all day and is very natural looking. Overall. I LOVE this product and would recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is one of my essentials! The deep-cherry color comes off lighter than it appears in the bottle, and comes off to a sheer raspberry on the skin. Since I have a more rounder, heart-shaped face, I put 3 strokes on the top of my cheekbones, near my hairline, and blend away. Great for those rushed-mornings!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by SandaAlexis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of those everlasting products, I just realized I bought mine almost a year ago and it's still not completely gone.
Just a little bit is enough because it's a stain and the color is really strong so it really will seem like it lasts forever.
I use it both on my lips and cheeks and it looks great.
If you're using it on your lips make sure to use some chapstick or gloss on top because this is not a lipstick, it's a stain and it doesn't contain any moisturiser.
Overall I'd buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

I have used powder blushes for years and I decided to give this one a go. The reviews I had read were varied, as is mine. The smell is delicious! The colour I have to say is great! No complaints there. My only complaint is that it is difficult to rub in. It ends up looking like you just put the blush on and didn't rub it in, and since it is a stain it's hard to fix it if you messed up You have to rub it in the second it goes on your face or else it will stay streaky. I like this product and would recommend it to others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I like this product, which leaves a very stubborn lasting stain on my skin, but I must be VERY careful when using it: I need a very light hand and I need to blend it as fast as I can, or the color will stain my cheek (it seems to penetrate and dry as fast as... well, add your similarity here).
I use it under my foundation: my skin looks glowy and fresh.