November 27, 2014 | 1433 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2011 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by jendreamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is not worth the $30 price tag, especially when you can get a YSL glossy stain or an hourglass aura sheer lip stain for around the same price range!
i will say the color is really lovely, and i'm obsessed with the scent of this tint! on my lips, the color comes out to be a flushed pinky-red kind of color, and looks super natural.
however, the bad points of this product definitely outweigh the good. it doesn't last that long, surprisingly, especially not in comparison to my hourglass aura sheer lip stain, and fades weirdly. it is definitely not something you can apply without a mirror handy, because it's so liquidy. the brush is really small, which means more uneven application and it doesn't really spread over your lips or cheeks nicely; it kind of creates weird streaks. it's drying on my lips and i find myself reaching for chapstick, which i don't really enjoy. i don't like having to layer lip products!
i think it's not worth the price tag despite the lovely color and scent. there are definite stains i would choose over this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLee86

I really do like this product. However, the taste on your lips is terrible and I don't care for it on my cheeks. It is very pretty in color.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Reeanyn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pricey. I didn't like the product. It bled really bad and took alot to give any amount of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It goes on with a brush that looks like nail polish brush. You have to apply multiple layers to get the color you're looking for. It last about 2/3 months for ME. The only con it has is it spills easily of you tilt it sideways. I have spilt it on my purse and unfortunately it didn't come off of my Michael Kors. I wish they would put a stopper in side so that wouldn't happen. And the price is a little to much ($30), specially for a lip stain. But over all it is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I hardly reach for this blush for a few reasons: It needs to blended very, very quickly after is applied. I find that it looks blotchy on my skin even when I am sure to blended it well. The colour is very red - so it may not suit those with very fair skin. For $30 I think there are better blushes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lucyschenk

So I love this product! It gives my lips a nice red tint and you can layer to make it the shade you desire and it lasts for hours and doesn't wipe off because it's a stain. The only bad thing about the product is the price but I do find it lasts for a long time. I only have a small sample size but it's going a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This product is so streaky and doesn't even give off much color and the application process is such a hassle. I don't recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heard good reviews about this so i gave it a try. Try to use it on my lips, my lips feel dry. Then i tried to use it on my cheeks, pretty hard to apply as blusher. It dries fast so the blush doesnt look even. I guess either i do it wrong or its just not worth the hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this product a lot but it didn't stay on my lips very long and it was such a small quantity for the price paid. I found another product which does the same thing (although only for lips, not cheeks) for far cheaper and lasts longer. I do like it on the cheeks though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lucey00

I bought this to use as a light summer blush after seeing so many positive reviews, but this product was such a disappointment! I have normal-to-dry skin, so if I apply this as a blush directly onto my cheeks, the dry areas will just soak up the fluid, and I would end up with a very uneven and splotchy application. When I use a moisturizer underneath, I have trouble building the color! If I happened to see color, it would be after several swipes of the brush... and then it would completely disappear after half an hour. It's just that magical. However, I've never tried using this over any foundations or primers, although I would imagine that the outcome would be similar.
On the lips, this product is very drying. I can make it work if I apply a lip balm over it, but the color will still fade away after about half an hour.