Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 4/2/2009 10:17:00 AM

I've been using this product for almost a week now and i have seen some improvements. For example, i can see new lashes sprouting out, especially near the corners of my eyes. I'm extremely pleased with that. However, length-wise, i have not seen any growth at all. Then again, i've only been using it for such a short period of time so i'll keep on using it and see how it goes. Just a tip, use a q-tip to smear on some of the gel onto the skin closest to the eyelashes cause i think it helps to generate growth of new eyelashes. I don't use this product on my eyebrows because my eyebrows are thick enough, especially since i threaded it 3 months ago. Just a question though, if i stop using the product, would my eyelashes start to weaken and fall out? Anyone who knows, please tell me. Thanks very much!
*UPDATE*
I'm not very happy with this product now because today i realised that a few hours after i had washed of the gel, my eyelashes were clumpy. So i started to tug gently at them and a total of 6 came out! That is extremely shocking since before i used this gel i had never had problems with weak eyelashes. I'm not sure if i should dis-continue the use of the product. Any suggestions?

on 3/25/2009 11:03:00 PM

I love this stuff! I constantly need a lash growth product of some sort. I first started out with Talika and it worked but it was so expensive and I was kind of dumb at the time and didn't research cheaper options. After i was done with Talika, I went a little while without using a lash growth product and my lashes went limp and thin and back to how they were before talika. Then I got this stuff and it works just the same for me. This won't make your lashes look false or anything like that. I wear mascara and curl my lashes everyday and this helps keep them strong.

on 3/23/2009 4:39:00 PM

I'm going on about a month of using this product, and so far I LOVE it!

I am a mascara junkie, and it's taken it's toll on my once beautiful lush, dark, thick, long lashes. So I started on a quest to find a good conditioner and came across this. The price isn't even worth batting an eye at, so I bought 3...what the heck I say.

Well I'm so glad I did! It's made a definite difference. My lahes are getting nice and thick again. I had a problem where one eye had longer lashes than they other...this is correcting that. My lashes aren't falling out as much as they used to. They are stronger and just all around LOOK better. It also works on my brows. I am so glad I found this. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used this product on my eyebrows, for the record I'm obsessed with the brows, and it works FANTABULOUSLY! I love the way it makes my eyebrows feel once you wash the product off (so soft, almost like you applied conditioner to them). It works great as a brow gel during the day as well. Just be sure not to get make-up on the wand as it will make the product in the tube turn from white to some unholy looking color. The "white goo", as I so lovingly refer to it, does help with growing in sparse areas and overall darkens and conditions the eyebrow hair. My one and only gripe is the wand applicator. I would prefer a doe foot sponge applicator for the eyebrow, but seeing how this "white goo" doubles as an eyelash accelerator as well it makes sense for the mascara applicator. I have only been able to find this product at Rite Aid and each time it's been the last one or else I would have depleted their inventory! Even if you are still skeptical about this product, I would give it a GO! How can you NOT try this product when it usually retails for around $4 bucks?!?!? I've tried other products, most notably Billion Dollar Brows, and yes that product worked well for the brows, but did not work well for my wallet ($20, plus S&H). I just adore Ardell for even having this product, they have found a 'forever and forever' in me, as in : I WILL FOREVER AND FOREVER BUY THIS PRODUCT :)

on 3/18/2009 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wanted to add my approval to the general chorus. I'm Asian, my eyelashes were thin and I hate wearing mascara (contact lenses, allergies, etc.). I started using this on my eyebrows and lashes instead of mascara and after two-three months of regular application, I saw definite growth, especially on my eyelashes. Now it looks like I'm already wearing 1-2 coats of actual mascara when I have nothing on. Amazing. Highly recommend it.

on 3/18/2009 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This did not work for me =( i use it as a brow gel now, without any hopes...

So I'll get down to what everyone wants to know first: Does it work? Yes it does. Do not think of it being a magical device that will instantly make your lashes grow, because it doesn't. You really have to use this constantly to see any difference. I used this on my eye brows mostly because I had over plucked my eye brow in one area and it really helped my eye brows grow. My eye brow grew back 100% in a very short amount of time, and I used this product religiously! I even put it on during the day as sort of a brow gel to make my brows stay in place, because I noticed during the night when I used it on my eye brows it kind of made them feel stiff at first so I made sure to put it on that specific eye brow day and night. I also used it on my lashes just to see if it worked there, and after a couple weeks I did notice a significant difference. The price is amazing, less than 5 dollars at ride aid and it is an amazing product. It kind of conditions my eye lashes too and makes them feel softer and kind of rejuvenates them after using mascara. Now, for the cons because there is one. The reason I rated it only 4 lippies is because it can irritate my eyes. After I put this on I notice my eyes water a little bit more, and when I lay down and watch TV getting ready to relax for bed, I notice it feels like my eyes are watering a lot and I constantly have to wipe my eyes. Also when I wake up in the morning I notice I have huge sleepies in my eye. (Ya know the crusties you wake up with.) Will this make me stop using the product? No not at all. The pros far out way the cons. It is an amazing product, especially for the price. =]

on 2/24/2009 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

After using a couple of tubes of this, I couldn't find it anywhere in Asheville. Thinking it was no big deal, that perhaps it was just an unneccessary step, I forgot about it. Wrong. Within a couple of months my lashes were skimpy and breaking off or simply falling out. Finally, I found some more and started using it again. Love it. Think of it as a conditioner for your lashes. Does it make your lashes grow? I don't really know but I don't want to be without it again.

on 2/8/2009 9:19:00 PM

I received this in a swap and I'm definitely not disappointed. My lashes seem to be softer and fuller after one month of use. They are already long so I haven't noticed a change in that area. It does irritate your eyes so be careful when applying and don't rub your eyes.

on 2/3/2009 9:49:00 AM

I have had this product for over a week now and used it about 3 times. I used it the first 2 days after I got it and forgot about it until yesterday when I looked in the mirror and noticed my lashes looked longer, darker and thicker. I've been blessed w/ naturally long dark lashes but after years of using mascara and sun exposure they had started to look shorter and thinner.
I think something people don't realize is that these(lash growers) are more of lash conditioners and work quickly because the lashes are short and you get results quicker than you would w/ your hair on your head. This is not going to make you grow hair you never had it just helps repair so that your lashes can grow back in. Maybe I'm wrong.

One complaint is that it does irritate eyes I guess that's why you should use it at night so your less likely to get it in them.

Top Rated Lash Treatments