October 1, 2014 | 1878 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by hannah275

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this product. The few days after I purchased it, I was trying to see the difference, but really it doesn't make that much difference to my skin. I have been using it as directed under my eyes and on the brow bones after foundation.
Pros: blends well, good packaging, easy to dispense
Cons: not that effective at brightening my eyes
It does highlight skin but only slightly, and for how much it costs I'd want it to do more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this, I have used similar products in the past (Clarins Minute Perfector) and this is amazing. It goes on smoothly and blends in well. I use shade 02 and its perfect for my pale skin. It's functional as well and I can just chuck it my handbag for touchups on the go. I've noticed that it really does make my face more radiant than ever. Love, love, love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first got Touche Eclat,it was "the only game in town" when it came to this sort of concealer/corrector product (in a clicky tube with an attached brush) and I was thrilled. Since then, so many other companies have come out with products every bit as good and far more affordable AND they're easier to get in retail outlets (I used to have to drive an hour away and then go into a store that was the strangest combination of snooty, bizarre and obsequious that you could ever imagine). Now Sephora (where the SAs are normal and friendly) stocks this but Clarins has come out with a similar product that I much prefer. Add to that the fact that since I've discovered excellent brushes for applying just about any concealer (so "good-bye clicky tube" which often dispenses too much or not enough but rarely "just right") and there is no need to seek out Touche Eclat any longer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

bought this when it came out years ago. the highlighting effect is good but a bit too thick for my liking. i have since switched to chanel's highlighter.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I was so excited to try this. Even though it was so expensive, I had read a lot of great reviews and decided it was worth a shot. The only reason that this gets 2 stars is because it looks very natural. It really didn't do what it claimed to do. No added radiance, and it definitely didn't conceal anything. I know I have some bad under eye circles, but I would be better off using a tinted moisturizer under my eyes for all this did. No help at all. Way too expensive. TERRIBLE packaging. 1 click wasn't enough and 2 clicks was too much. A lot of wasted product. The brush was useless. I will not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of on the fence with this product. I get all the hype, it's great as an under eye brightener and overall highlighter while not being cakey but really well moisturizing. I don't feel it's worth the high price you pay for it though. The packaging is awesome, but wouldn't repurchase because I think that a lighter shade of concealer does a good job at brightening my under eye area already.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cassiecatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is unbelievable. The packaging is gorgeous (although somewhat inefficient), the product is lovely and the quality is perfect. The product does what it says it will. It is not not not not not a concealer! I hear so many girls call it a concealer and use it as a concealer. This will do nothing to cover blemishes. However, on dark circles over concealer, it works miracles. The formula is silky, radiant and luminous without being shimmery or shiny. I use it around my nose, under my eyes, on my cupids bow, in the corners of my lips and in the hollow of my chin. It's lovely when used with a luminous foundation, NARS illuminator and a sheer wash of pretty lip and cheek stain. The packaging is very pretty, a sleek golden tube that is very stylish. However, it has three faults. 1) It is somewhat unsanitary unless you use alcohol on the brush tip once a week 2) You can't see how much you've used up and how much is left 3) Sometimes the small black button that you click to get product breaks. Overall, I recommend this product. It's most definitely a HG.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this some years ago. Wasn't impressed. And I'm not willing to pay $40 for a simple highlighter. There's better products for a better price out there. Just saying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an HG for sure. There are many imitators out there, but don't bother - this is the real deal. I absolutely love this stuff. I use it for my dark undereye areas, and it works just fabulously there. I have tried heavy-duty concealers to cancel out my purple circles, but this light, smooth formula works better than those. Coverage needs to be built of course, but the result is very natural (no caking, no settling into lines, etc). Will NOT go without this one. I use shade 5 for my dark circles (lighter than my skin, and golden enough to counteract the purple).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sladko

I bought this product to be my day to day under eye concealer and after having tried it I was a bit disappointed with the result. As it's not really a concealer, but rather a light reflective/ highlighting pen it does what it says - reflects the light so under eye area looks a bit brighter. But thats it.
I would say it can be good for someone who has slightly darkness under the eyes, but not when there is actually some circles to cover.
- On a plus side it is not heavy on the skin, it doesn't crease ( may be just a tiny bit, but for me it was no biggie), there are some colors to choose from, I like the packaging - the pen dispenses the necessary amount for two eyes.
- On a down side- I think its expensive, there are products on the market that work just as fine and are cheaper ; And , I didn't notice that it last long on me. May be because my skin is oily, but well.

So all in all I would rate it to be somewhere in the middle. As I said it can work on someone who is slightly dark under the eyes