L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love everything in L'Occitane's Almond range and their shower oil is no exception. I can't say enough about the way this smells- an utterly divine flowery almond that is soft, subtle and feminine which lingers seductively on your skin for ages after stepping out of the shower. I adore how moisturizing this is and the way it leaves my skin feeling so very pampered. I look forward to my showers everyday because this product feels so incredibly luxurious. It is, as with most things L'Occitane, very expensive. But on the plus side, you don't need to use very much as it foams and lathers beautifully. This also works extremely well for shaving legs as it leaves your skin undescribably soft to the touch afterwards. I'm so so sooo in love with this product and I hope L'Occitane never stop making it. I'll buy this again and again and again.

on 2/9/2006 12:46:00 PM

This is a beautifully made product. I'm using the almond scented (not almond blossom) Shower Oil. It has a fabulous, light, true almond scent, with some sweet floral notes. It's fun to use and my goodness! ~~It really does leave the skin so very soft. A winner all the way around.

on 1/2/2006 6:23:00 AM

This one of my faourite shower gels, it has a lovely almondy scent and since it's a shower oil it's also very moisturising. I still need to use some body lotion afterwards but that's because I have extremely dry skin. The only thing I dislike about it is the packaging-it leaks.

on 12/12/2005 8:48:00 PM

Anyone who wants to make it through the dry, harsh winter intact needs this shower oil to nourish both skin and mind. Smells warmly comforting and melts into ashy skin, then washes away to leave my limbs supple and happy.
$18 for 8.4 ounces. continued >>

on 11/30/2005 11:43:00 PM

I loved the smell its seriously addictive and it seems to work best if you appy using your hands rather than adding to a sponge like i do with all my other shower gels. This would have to be one of my all time faves!

on 11/30/2005 8:58:00 PM

This is part of the L'occitane Amande line. Absolutely love this product. Costs quite a bit but since some of my e/s cost as much as this, and I get a lot of more mileage with this product, it's really value for money.

I only need a little bit poured out in my palm and it's lathers enough for the whole body. The scent is absolutely delicious and clings to me for a few hours after using it. After I shower in the evenings, I can't help smelling myself :-P. After many weeks of using, my skin has become smoother and satiny. The bumps caused by dry skin and ingrown hair are 90% gone. For someone who finds it a hassle to moisturise the legs separately, this has been a great boon.

This has become HG for me.

on 11/15/2005 11:46:00 PM

This is my HG body wash. I just love it so much! It transforms my skin into silk. Even though I have dry skin, I don't have to use a body cream or lotion on a regular basis in the winter anymore, which I could never afford before. The smell is just breath-taking.

on 9/22/2005 2:23:00 PM

what a great product...a pleasure to use in the shower...a bit expensive but well worth it...the only wash where you can skip moisturising afterwards.

on 6/6/2005 8:30:00 PM

LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
I use it for SHAVING my legs. Very soft and sexy. Unlike some of the new moisturizing skin "conditioners", it does NOT clog the razor or clog the drain.

I have OILY skin, but my legs are a dry. It makes me silky, without making me feel sticky. In humid Dallas, Texas, that is important.

I'm addicted. Holy Grail level.

PS: I have not tried using all over because I'm too oily for that.

ADDition: They now have a new grape scent shower oil too. It reminds me of BLISS Plum Plum or B&B Cherry

LOVED it! It smells wonderful and it leaves my normally dry skin silky smooth...ohhh, what a delight. It doesn't make your shower/bathtub oily since it foams nicely. It foams best on a shower puff. The scent is very light, not overpowering at all and very French, very Parisian. WOW!

Popular Gels/Soaps