August 1, 2014 | 1796 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After I purchased this online from Sephora...I started having doubts about whether is was worth the 37 bucks I shelled out for it. So when it got here, I was honestly hoping that I wouldn't like it so I could return it lol. I was soooooo wrong. This is the best blush and bronzer I have ever used. It is perfect on my skin. Orgasm makes me look like I have a natural rosy glow(I have really rosy cheeks but this actually softens them). Laguna is a perfect shade of brown/bronze and give me a healthy tanned glow. I love this stuff....I'm sorry wallet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Honeywell66

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Here it is: My summer face in a compact. I dust a little of each on my cheeks, bridge of the nose and brow and I look like I've been basking in the sun rather than hiding from it in manner of vampire (which is usually the case). As a high-PPD sunscreen girl, I literally *need* this product if I ever want to pull off that bronzed, skin-cancer-be-damned look of summer "health."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

These two products are great on their own. This duo makes them even better because they go together very well. I use MAC 187 to put Laguna underneath my cheekbones, temples and chin. Then I use a MAC 168 dupe (Quo brand) to put orgasm on the apples of my cheeks. Laguna gives me a nice glow without any hints of orange. Orgasm goes great with this bronzed look because it is peachy-pink with golden shimmers, which really complements the tanned complexion. As with all other NARS products that I have tried, it is very pigmented so I expect this to last at least half a year, which makes up for the hefty price tag. Also, I think a duo-fiber brush is the best tool to use with it otherwise the bronzer may look muddy and the blush may come off too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by 0H2_FR35H

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Orgasm is perfect in almost every sense I can think of - the "glitter" in this product is not very apparent at all and the colour just about melts into your skin and gives me the most natural flush ever. Meanwhile, laguna is a good complement to orgasm and is great for contouring or an overall healthy bronzed look. I've been using the two religiously ever since their purchase and continue to receive comments on how "glowy" and "healthy" I look lately. Nars' standard rubbery packaging, while handy for gripping, still seems quite lightweight and flimsy compared to that from brands such as Chanel, Estee Lauder...etc. but not here to gripe about that - love this blush/bronzer duo and will definitely repurchase should i ever run out. Asian NC25

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I think Nars was very smart to put these two products in one. It's so handy and I love both colors. Orgasm is a pretty peachy/pink with some sparkles to it but not too over the top. Laguna can be a bit dark for very fair skin girls but if you use sparingly it will give you not too orangy, golden colour and works great for contouring the face line as well. I'm not too thrilled about the texture of the product (I'd prefer something silker) but the pigmentation is great (you don't need too much. little bit goes a long way and it stays). This is going to last me forever so I don't think I'll repurchase. I like trying new things. But definitely, you will get lots of use out of it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by hunnygloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMMG!!!!! was stoked wen i bought this!!!! i use laguna to sculpt my cheeks and orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks:) like the best combo ever:) omg i cant tell you how much i love itt!!! its a pricey 45 dollars but its freekin worth itt!!! looks wonderfull on med/dark tones:))) its like the bestest thing that ever happened in blush and bronzer history!! will deff. buy again:)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This compact is so cute. When looking at the colors your like ..oooo aaaahhhh. lol. The Blush is nice...the Bronzer is nicer. I really like this duo...don't love it but i like it. The only thing i would repurchase in full would be the bronzer. The blush..i really have to layer it on for it to pop.

UPDATE: Well the blush i never use. It just doesn't flatter my skintone. The Bronzer i only use as eyeshadow. What a total waste. But i bet this looks amazing on lighter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by princessdevyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Orgasm- and who couldn't? It's a pretty universal blush, and FABULOUS! however, Laguna, the bronzer, is far too dark for most girls, and not gilded enough for me. I would probably just buy orgasm again, and stay away from NARS bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by blissta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, I LOVE this product! I tried it (see one of my profile pictures), wearing just concealer and that product alone (no foundation) and I'm amazed! I saw the abundance of shimmer in both the blush (Orgasm) and the bronzer (Laguna) in the compact, which scared me, but the MA at Sephora applied it in a way that both warmed winter-dull my skin tone (I have medium-dark, MAC NC43/BE Medium Tan skin, though it looks like it can flatter a wide range of skin tones), and made my skin look smooth. My only caveat is that, for five minutes upon application, my skin felt itchy. The itch disappeared within the half-hour mark. I dislike the price, as it is not friendly with my student budget, but for the amount of product you get, it may be worth it. I have the E.L.F. Studio version, which also initially scared me for its glitter in the compact, but the application and color is just about the exact same, minus the itchies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jilligan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i absolutely adore this product and the glow that Orgasm gives my cheeks. I had been struggling with trying to find the perfect bronzer and i have definitely found it. Laguna pairs well with my skin tone. beware though if applied with a heavy hand this bronzer can make your face look kind of dirty. overall though a great duo.