April 19, 2014 | 1745 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by 0H2_FR35H

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Orgasm is perfect in almost every sense I can think of - the "glitter" in this product is not very apparent at all and the colour just about melts into your skin and gives me the most natural flush ever. Meanwhile, laguna is a good complement to orgasm and is great for contouring or an overall healthy bronzed look. I've been using the two religiously ever since their purchase and continue to receive comments on how "glowy" and "healthy" I look lately. Nars' standard rubbery packaging, while handy for gripping, still seems quite lightweight and flimsy compared to that from brands such as Chanel, Estee Lauder...etc. but not here to gripe about that - love this blush/bronzer duo and will definitely repurchase should i ever run out. Asian NC25

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I think Nars was very smart to put these two products in one. It's so handy and I love both colors. Orgasm is a pretty peachy/pink with some sparkles to it but not too over the top. Laguna can be a bit dark for very fair skin girls but if you use sparingly it will give you not too orangy, golden colour and works great for contouring the face line as well. I'm not too thrilled about the texture of the product (I'd prefer something silker) but the pigmentation is great (you don't need too much. little bit goes a long way and it stays). This is going to last me forever so I don't think I'll repurchase. I like trying new things. But definitely, you will get lots of use out of it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by hunnygloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMMG!!!!! was stoked wen i bought this!!!! i use laguna to sculpt my cheeks and orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks:) like the best combo ever:) omg i cant tell you how much i love itt!!! its a pricey 45 dollars but its freekin worth itt!!! looks wonderfull on med/dark tones:))) its like the bestest thing that ever happened in blush and bronzer history!! will deff. buy again:)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This compact is so cute. When looking at the colors your like ..oooo aaaahhhh. lol. The Blush is nice...the Bronzer is nicer. I really like this duo...don't love it but i like it. The only thing i would repurchase in full would be the bronzer. The blush..i really have to layer it on for it to pop.

UPDATE: Well the blush i never use. It just doesn't flatter my skintone. The Bronzer i only use as eyeshadow. What a total waste. But i bet this looks amazing on lighter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by princessdevyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Orgasm- and who couldn't? It's a pretty universal blush, and FABULOUS! however, Laguna, the bronzer, is far too dark for most girls, and not gilded enough for me. I would probably just buy orgasm again, and stay away from NARS bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by blissta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, I LOVE this product! I tried it (see one of my profile pictures), wearing just concealer and that product alone (no foundation) and I'm amazed! I saw the abundance of shimmer in both the blush (Orgasm) and the bronzer (Laguna) in the compact, which scared me, but the MA at Sephora applied it in a way that both warmed winter-dull my skin tone (I have medium-dark, MAC NC43/BE Medium Tan skin, though it looks like it can flatter a wide range of skin tones), and made my skin look smooth. My only caveat is that, for five minutes upon application, my skin felt itchy. The itch disappeared within the half-hour mark. I dislike the price, as it is not friendly with my student budget, but for the amount of product you get, it may be worth it. I have the E.L.F. Studio version, which also initially scared me for its glitter in the compact, but the application and color is just about the exact same, minus the itchies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jilligan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i absolutely adore this product and the glow that Orgasm gives my cheeks. I had been struggling with trying to find the perfect bronzer and i have definitely found it. Laguna pairs well with my skin tone. beware though if applied with a heavy hand this bronzer can make your face look kind of dirty. overall though a great duo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has grown on me. Initially it was WAY too pigmented and making me look like someone with severe windburn who had a brown streak under their cheeks -- not good. Even when I tried to apply lightly it was too much. Then I realized that the problem was the brush. These are highly pigmented and using them required that i get my first professional brush -- a sephora stippling brush. It has made all of the difference. When applied sparingly (which is possible now) I get a nice wash of pink and a slight contour underneath. So for those of you that are feeling like this is too dark for you or heavy -- try at Sephora with a good brush -- might make all the difference.
UPDATE: This sits in my makeup bag unused. Laguna is just too dark for me I think. I've tried and LOVE Cargo's bronzer in light.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by belle_30x

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the orgasm, but the duo isn't really HG for my skin tone. I'm somehwat fair skinned (until summer), and the bronzer looks too brown on me during the day. So I skip it and just use the orgasm which has a nice peachy color, but if I'm heavy handed looks more orange. I can use the contour in the evening, though.

I saw it on a woman with very white skin and it looked almost pink. You really have to try it first to see if it suits your skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've worn these colors just about every way you could. I'm super pale and use a BE brush with a light hand on the bronzer all over my face, then go to the blush on the apples of my cheeks. These colors are so pretty and I've had this forever, barely starting to show sign of wear. $37 well spent! The packaging stinks but the actual cakes of blush have not broken and I've had this in my mu bag for a long time. Will repurchase NARS.