July 23, 2014 | 1173 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by manchester

I love that smell (similar to d&g light blue but sweeter and louder) but the poor stayingpower :-( i use it like a bodyspray but therefore its a bit too pricey LOVE THE CUTE BOTTLE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love is amazing. It smells a lot like d&g light blue, but sweeter?I'm not sure how to describe it. The scent is there, but in a suble, sexy way that just works with my body chemistry and makes me feel like this is my natural scent. I loooove it. Since it says "cheap and chic" on the bottle I intially thought it was a cheaper version of light blue but the I saw that it was $55 for 1.7oz ILL and $57 for 1.7 oz Light Blue, so I'm kind of confused as to what "cheap and chic" is supposed to mean... because $55 is a pretty average price for perfume if you asked me. None the less I love this perfume and am making it my new signature scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaSurferGirl626

I love love I Love Love. It smells great, Moschino is my favvvvvvvvve brand, the bottle is cute, and it's perfect for teenagers like moi!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this perfume smells awwwfulll on me!!!i bought it a couple of years ago because i thought the bottle was cute and i ended up throwing it away!! it smells like a mixture of strong cleaner, and strong, tangy, artificial lemon and grapefruit. This is definatly one that you will either love or hate. It is a perfume that is overpowering and strong. You can smell the scent as soon as u remove the cap....the only perfume i've ever purchased that i think is very offensive and i woudl be embarassed to wear!!please smell before u buy!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by goodmornin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is amazing and fruity and does not weigh you down like some fragrances do (such as some "old people" brands such as elizabeth arden etc). I'd recommend it for a teenager to early 20s. One thing though, the fragrance doesn't seem to last that long, so if you're looking for the head turning oomph factor, its not going to be here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by purplebird

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good golly, this is one gorgeous grapefruit--bursting fresh from the peel (even though we know it is synthetic.) It lasts for hours, it stays perfectly true. Underneath is spice, listed as cinnamon leaves, but it comes across as something green and lovely like basil. This gets my hightest marks for a citrus scent. Truly fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by emmzy713

I found this scent last summer when I was searching for a grapefruity fragrance. I compared it Yves Saint Laurent's "Baby Doll" and "In Love Again", which also have grapefruit top notes, and prefer the Moschino ILL. It wears off in warm floral tones. I like that it is a light scent that doesn't overpower. For me perfumes should not make such a strong statement...its all about subtlety.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by raquel_isabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loved the citrusy floral scent that subtly stays on throughout the day. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by yvonne9413

Many people think this is similar to D&G Light Blue.
Yes, only if it's sniffed directly from the bottle. I detected similar notes between the 2. But, after I sprayed it on my 2 young sons, the scent is in fact different from light Blue's.
Light Blue is sharper, stronger and classier, and the smell of green apples is very distinct.
I Love Love is more like a young person or kid's scent.
You have to get close to smell it.
At one time, the smell even made me think of books kept in the libray or shop!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by lateshoes

I love I Love Love...despite the stupid name. I get a million compliments a day when I wear this, but honestly HATE telling people what I'm wearing, because the words, "I love love" make me want to puke.
Puke aside this stuff smells gorgeous. It's truly lovely and sexy and young.