Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

Fragrance Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar.

on 8/13/2007 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this scent. It's definitely similar to D&G Light Blue which I also love, but there's something that sets it apart. To me it just smells very clean and crisp and light. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 7/31/2007 8:18:00 PM

There is something I dislike about the fact that this fragrance smells almost EXACTLY like light blue....I mean, if you're going to copy a fragrance, you may want to NOT copy one of the world's most popular fragrances - Light Blue is so common it's beginning to be sad when i smell it at least once a day while I'm out and about... so why copy it for more of the same? Not impressed....

on 7/18/2007 2:59:00 PM

I keep going back and forth on this fragrance. Some days I love it, other days it smells too heavy. Overall though, I like the spicy/sweet sexy smell of it... it's a fun scent for going out, but I probably wouldn't wear it for daytime. I DON'T think it smells like Light Blue, though... don't know why people keep saying that.

on 6/21/2007 4:14:00 PM

I love this scent. It's citrus with floral and wood(to me that is). Perfect blend....ah.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was mixed about this perfume before, but now I actually love it. My boyfriend has complimented me numerous times; he has told me how good I smell. Even "sexy."

This is similar to Dolce's Light Blue, but I really feel that there are some differences. I Love Love is way better --- more citrusy and light and feminine.

Like all perfumes, there is a delicate balance of aromas here. So it's really important to take care of it. Keep it in the fridge if you can. But if not, keep it in a cool, dark place (like your underwear drawer) and definitely NOT in the bathroom where the heat and humidity can break it down. My I Love Love started to smell weird after a while...the citrusy, grapefruit-like top notes started to wear off, and the bottom notes developed a more thick smell that wasn't as light and airy and pleasant.

on 6/1/2007 5:29:00 PM

I love that smell (similar to d&g light blue but sweeter and louder) but the poor stayingpower :-( i use it like a bodyspray but therefore its a bit too pricey LOVE THE CUTE BOTTLE

on 5/25/2007 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love love is amazing. It smells a lot like d&g light blue, but sweeter?I'm not sure how to describe it. The scent is there, but in a suble, sexy way that just works with my body chemistry and makes me feel like this is my natural scent. I loooove it. Since it says "cheap and chic" on the bottle I intially thought it was a cheaper version of light blue but the I saw that it was $55 for 1.7oz ILL and $57 for 1.7 oz Light Blue, so I'm kind of confused as to what "cheap and chic" is supposed to mean... because $55 is a pretty average price for perfume if you asked me. None the less I love this perfume and am making it my new signature scent!

I love love I Love Love. It smells great, Moschino is my favvvvvvvvve brand, the bottle is cute, and it's perfect for teenagers like moi!

on 4/5/2007 12:05:00 PM

this perfume smells awwwfulll on me!!!i bought it a couple of years ago because i thought the bottle was cute and i ended up throwing it away!! it smells like a mixture of strong cleaner, and strong, tangy, artificial lemon and grapefruit. This is definatly one that you will either love or hate. It is a perfume that is overpowering and strong. You can smell the scent as soon as u remove the cap....the only perfume i've ever purchased that i think is very offensive and i woudl be embarassed to wear!!please smell before u buy!!!!

on 4/4/2007 12:37:00 AM

This scent is amazing and fruity and does not weigh you down like some fragrances do (such as some "old people" brands such as elizabeth arden etc). I'd recommend it for a teenager to early 20s. One thing though, the fragrance doesn't seem to last that long, so if you're looking for the head turning oomph factor, its not going to be here.

Popular Fragrances