Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red Currant
HEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea Rose
BASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Having tried this for the first time, I definitely notice the resemblance to D&G Light Blue. Unfortunately, the same too sharp note that doesn't work on me in Light Blue doesn't work for me in this, either. I was hoping it would be softer and play better with my body chemistry, but no such luck. I like the scent, but on other people!!!

I love this scent...smells like a sweet, warm, citrus aroma...but the staying power is weak. My husband loves the smell...it is the only one that he is crazy about on me. I will buy it again as it will be my new signature scent.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this scent. It's definitely similar to D&G Light Blue which I also love, but there's something that sets it apart. To me it just smells very clean and crisp and light. I'll definitely repurchase.

There is something I dislike about the fact that this fragrance smells almost EXACTLY like light blue....I mean, if you're going to copy a fragrance, you may want to NOT copy one of the world's most popular fragrances - Light Blue is so common it's beginning to be sad when i smell it at least once a day while I'm out and about... so why copy it for more of the same? Not impressed....

I keep going back and forth on this fragrance. Some days I love it, other days it smells too heavy. Overall though, I like the spicy/sweet sexy smell of it... it's a fun scent for going out, but I probably wouldn't wear it for daytime. I DON'T think it smells like Light Blue, though... don't know why people keep saying that.

I love this scent. It's citrus with floral and wood(to me that is). Perfect blend....ah.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was mixed about this perfume before, but now I actually love it. My boyfriend has complimented me numerous times; he has told me how good I smell. Even "sexy."

This is similar to Dolce's Light Blue, but I really feel that there are some differences. I Love Love is way better --- more citrusy and light and feminine.

Like all perfumes, there is a delicate balance of aromas here. So it's really important to take care of it. Keep it in the fridge if you can. But if not, keep it in a cool, dark place (like your underwear drawer) and definitely NOT in the bathroom where the heat and humidity can break it down. My I Love Love started to smell weird after a while...the citrusy, grapefruit-like top notes started to wear off, and the bottom notes developed a more thick smell that wasn't as light and airy and pleasant.

I love that smell (similar to d&g light blue but sweeter and louder) but the poor stayingpower :-( i use it like a bodyspray but therefore its a bit too pricey LOVE THE CUTE BOTTLE

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love love is amazing. It smells a lot like d&g light blue, but sweeter?I'm not sure how to describe it. The scent is there, but in a suble, sexy way that just works with my body chemistry and makes me feel like this is my natural scent. I loooove it. Since it says "cheap and chic" on the bottle I intially thought it was a cheaper version of light blue but the I saw that it was $55 for 1.7oz ILL and $57 for 1.7 oz Light Blue, so I'm kind of confused as to what "cheap and chic" is supposed to mean... because $55 is a pretty average price for perfume if you asked me. None the less I love this perfume and am making it my new signature scent!

I love love I Love Love. It smells great, Moschino is my favvvvvvvvve brand, the bottle is cute, and it's perfect for teenagers like moi!

Popular Fragrances