October 23, 2014 | 874 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kitty1b

WOW! After one use, my skin was brighter, smoother and any fine lines were lessened! I'm using the MK microdermabrasion set 2X/week, and my pores have become invisible! I like this much better than philosophy's Greatest Love - it feels less intense, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy afterwards. The serum you apply afterwards sinks into my skin! I will repurchase this product! 2/15/06 - Still using MK Microdermabrasion - but only once every 2 weeks or so. Still refines my skin very well. i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by pmsylvania

Just purchased and have tried once so far amazing results from 1 use soft and bright skin so far
I am still a 47 year old acne sufferer so we shall see!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 2:36:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE 4/1/05--Well, I am getting dried out cheeks and red bumps :(..Oh well.. I think my skin is too sensitive for this... I do recommend it if your skin can tolerate it though..

I was actually quite impressed with this. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin (to grains), so I was hesitant to try. I break out mostly on my chin- so i avoided that area. I only used this on my cheeks and forhead. I was also VERY gentle. The result- LOVED it! It made my pores "appear" smaller, and my face was butter smooth!! I do think it is expensive, so I will probably buy on Ebay. I will continue 2x a week, and let you know if I break out. I am 30, so I am really trying to stick to an anti-aging regimine! I can pass for 25, and I want to keep my "true" age at least 5 years behind!!LOL!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dcolesco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate writing a negative review. I had such high hopes for this and tried it, despite the ingredient myristyl myristate which breaks me out. It didn't happen immediately, but about four days later I am left covered with pimples (the under-the-ground ones). Thanks to Sage and Green Cream my skin has been "acne free" with the occasional pimple here and there. This just really upset my face though. I should have known better than to stray from Sage's safe ingredient list (which really works for me, but just my opinion). I'd like to be brave enough to try this product again in a few months to see if I get the same reaction. I'll update.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Newme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is Amazing!!! My skin has been so dry and dull lately with a noticeable dead layer on top. No amount of scrubbing, moisturizing or masking was helping. Just one time using it and my face is baby soft!!!! I love it!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 1:52:00 PM More reviews by michiganalice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does what it says it will do. Smoother skin after one use. It's really incredible. Friends/family have comments on how nice my skin looks after a couple of weeks use.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by allybth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

3/29/05 update
am returning this kit. My skin is dry and flaky in places it has never been and I have pimples spreading over my chin area and cheeks. The serum is terribly drying and the anti-oxidants are awful far down on the list...in fact a little too far to be believable.
There are better micros and scrubs out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kaligirl121

I love love love Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion Set. I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now. I saw instantaneous results after the first time using it and continue to see improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. Check this stuff out! It uses the same ingredients found at derm's and salons. And it's only $55! The set lasts for a good month. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by thesavagefamily

I really love this product. I have used the L'Oreal Refinish, Avon MicroDerm, Prescriptives, and Philosophy peels and this is one of my favorites because of how my skin feels after using. It is very soft and my skin looks more even toned. The pores around my nose are greatly diminished in size after 2 weeks of using the kit. I also love the serum of antioxidants afterwards--so light and it sinks into my combo. skin. I will re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by anderson02

WOW! i'm in awe of this product. i have tried lancome's microdermabrasion ($145), estee lauder's micro-D set ($90), and prescriptives microdermabrasion ($120) and this FAR SURPASSES anything that i've tried!!

i have comination skin, and right now it's on the drier side due to the cold. this DID NOT irritate or dry my skin out. it made it smooth, soft and virtually poreless! i also tend to break out on my chin and it REALLY helped with the texture and redness.

to add to my glee, there are only 2 steps---refine and replenish. the other sets were extremely complicated and time consuming.

for $55 i think i've found my HG of exfoliators. DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF OUT OF THIS GREAT PRODUCT! GET SOME AND SEE THE RESULTS YOURSELF!