Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

I was disappointed with this perfume. It smells too powdery for me. Packaging is simple but not terrible. My favorites remain Chanel Chance, Coco Mademoiselle, Origins Ginger Essence, and Tony & Tina Vibrational Fragrance.

on 4/9/2004 5:54:00 AM

It's clean but not a memorable scent!

on 4/6/2004 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This fragrance is sublime. My friend wears it and it's delicious - I had to get myself a bottle! To me it's peppery, almondy, a bit lemony and a bit sugary (but not too sugary). Yet not a food scent at all. There's a flowery oriental thing going on here too. Perfectly balanced. The reason I don't buy this all the time is that it's my pal's signature scent. Also it's a bit too ubiquitous for my liking. I'd like to know some smell-alikes of this though.

on 4/2/2004 10:01:00 AM

I've gone through two bottles of this and i liked wearing it a lot.
I don't wear it anymore because i wanted a change and i had got used to the fragrance to appreciate it.
it did last all day, so it wasn't overpowering and it was a sexy floral. Although it didn't smell floral. A casual sexy scent that can go with jeans, work clothing or evening wear.
The cylindrical bottle was more of a cream metallic though with a rubber atomiser which i had to wash every so often, as i'd get make up marks on it. 1 problem with the body lotin was that the metallic paint would chip off.
All in all an above average fragrance.

I received Emporio Armani She as a birthday gift, fell in love with it, and bought another bottle right away.
Armani She is warm and sensual sensual scent, with jasmine and heliotrope (!) as the heart notes... and vanilla, musk, and cedar as its base notes. After wearing Aquolina Pink Sugar, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, and Chanel Chance for the past several months, I decided with switch it up with Armani She. My BF noticed the difference right away. His reaction was enough for me to post this review: RAVE!

on 3/21/2004 2:20:00 PM

This is my signature scent. Sophisticated and soft. I always feel like a modern lady when I'm wearing She.

on 3/10/2004 11:39:00 AM

This smells so good I could eat it. I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. It goes very well with my redheaded chemistry. It also mixes well with ocean scented and/or green tea scented lotions. It is strong, and fades to a vaguely powdery (but not old-lady-esque) vanilla smell. It reminds me a little of Lou Lou from Cacharel - so if you like that you will probably like this.

on 2/16/2004 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked this one and so did few of my girl-friends ... It's sweet, but in a strong feminine side .. More suitable for evening parties. I think ... The price is good for such a great qualities ... the bottle is simple but unique, convenience enough for travelling purposes. But I won't repurchase since I get bored easily with fragrance ...

on 2/11/2004 1:53:00 PM

I used to love this fragrance, and I still like the smell, but I will never buy it again. It fades so so fast, unbelievable. You cannot smell anything after an hour or two.
EDIT: so years later, I do still wear this fragrance, simply because DH LOVES it and keeps buying it for my birthday :)

on 2/10/2004 1:47:00 AM

The one starts off okay, but dries down to a disgusting powdery smell. I can't really explain it. Just... yuck!

Popular Fragrances