MAC Please Me

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first bought this lipstick, I thought it was too light on my tan skin. But after trying out a lot of different looks, I started liking it. It looks great with dark smokey eyes. Whether its a smokey gray or brown, it definitely completes my look. Now its one of my must have pinks!

i love love love love love this lipstick!!its so.....pink!!!
it makes my lips feel dry but i still love love love it!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently started wearing lipstick and I am in love with this color! I never thought I'd look so good in bright pink! It's so girly, feminine, and still wearable. Some people find this drying, but I think it's perfect! I also pair it with MAC florabundance and it is just gorgeousss!

PLEASE ME is lovely barbie pink lipstick.
I love it.

I love matte lipstick of mac because it can cover my lip colour (which is quite dark).

The formula is so drying and is very uncomfortable to wear. If you wear balm underneath the color is not even. This is a formula from the 80s, drags and emphasises all dryness on lips. The color is OK but looks a bit cheap. Any drugstore lipstick would surpass this. The formula really needs to be updated.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wish I could write a rave review on Please Me .. but this lipstick is definitely one that's destined for my swap list.

Color wise, this is fine. A light to medium soft pink that's not quite as nude as Kindy Sexy, slightly more rose toned. MAC matte lipsticks are IME, totally hit or miss, and this is a miss for me. The texture on this seems more drying than my other MAC mattes, and this highlights every single imperfection in my lips, and makes them peel like mad! While it's a nice color, I just can't get past the application and wear on this. To the swap stash it goes. continued >>

hmmmm .. on me looks a bit different than the pic .. its a pale barbie pink shade ., very nice with smokey eye

beautiful color but its a bit drying sometimes i need some lipbalmm to make it look better ,,

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

on my warm complexion this was a very unflattering tone of pinky nude..even the texture was terrible, its too drying.

I love it! It's the perfect pink for me! Not a hot pink or a pale pink, but a lovely feminine medium pink.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Absolutely great! I find this shade to be discretely sexy, not too pale but not too "loud" either, feminine but would definitely not make men fear to kiss you cause they would get smudged (as some male friends have confessed about red). In my point of view, even the matte finish works well to that end...It is gorgeous with a tan, but always make sure that eye make-up is in neutral colours (even when it is smokey) and try to avoid blues, greens, purples,etc, or you might end up looking more like a painting than a real person...So, use properly and enjoy!

Video Reviews & Tutorials