October 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by raindropz

Wow, I must say I'm very surprised at some of the mediocre ratings below. We're talking about the Long-Lasting one, yeah? I adore this product and have repurchased twice already. It is cheap ($10) and has a very skinny brush which is great for precision application! I use the black one.

I have tried maybe 3-4 different liquid eyeliners, and have always used once and chucked b/c the brush was too thick and the formula too gloopy. Regular pencil liners don't work well for me either b/c they're hardly a smooth application and they always crease and look messy (the make-up forever one is the best I've tried and even that is only decent compared to this item). All in all, this is the only one that works well for me. It dries quickly b/c you don't put on too much, and stays on all day (and i tend to have oily lids!).

UPDATE: I had given this a 5 previously, but am taking 1 lippie off. I agree w/ some of the others....if I use this product consecutively for say a week, I'd have a burning sensation on my lids - perhaps it's a bit harsh. Now that I use it 2-3 times a week, I have no problems. Still love it though.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by charmressa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just purchased this product last night (Crystal White or something like that). I guess I was fooled. I applied it a few minutes ago and it looks like its cracking all over the place, plus my eyes feel droopy and heavy. Its going back to the store for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a liquid e/l with a verrrry skinny brush. What I like to do is line the top lid, wait for it to dry for about 2 minutes then go over it a little bit with a small e/l brush or angle brush and it helps smudge a little and correct mistakes. Liquid liner like this, with a brush so small is unforgiving. But the color is very pure, its BLACK and it doesn't fade / flake / smudge or stink. I would repurchase.

** this did not burn me at all. Below is my review for the color Copper.

This is a liquid e/l with a very diffrent brush than the black. Its thicker, its pointed at the end, easy to use. This is a great color, its long lasting, does not flake / smudge or stink. I would repurchase this also.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2008 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LisaNewYork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dried out really fast - the little container barely lasted at all, and really gunked up badly. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by PnmnianPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised so many people liked this. I was really excited by how black it came out, but it comes off so easily. Way too easily. Even drugstore eyeliners that weren't advertised as waterproof lasted longer than this. I put it through my ultimate test last night and wore it to a nightclub, but within an hour it was ALL OVER my face. I looked like a heroin addicted raccoon. But at least it's crappy staying power came in handy as I wiped it all off. If you're gonna spend $10 on an eyeliner just go for HIP's cream liner. It lasts way longer. I've gone out dancing in that eyeliner and woken up in the morning with it looking the same way it did the night before. Trust me, way better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this eyeliner and came to find that this is NOT long lasting. It actually comes off real easily. I wish it applied darker as well. It "streaked" if that's what you want to call it. I had this burning sensation as I applied it. It was worse when i used makeup remover to remove it. I don't know why. I liked the color but I prefer some other brand of eyeliner. But I couldn't return it. AHH. Waste $10 bucks. Haha.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by carmenalita

I love the brush, the color, my one problem is that right after application, I get a burning sensation for about 5 minutes! Ouch! Has anyone else experienced this?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ditch13

I've only tried 2 colours:

Black: It's very nice, i think the liquid is very easy to apply, the line comes out very bold and solid. I think the brush is pretty good (again, only particularly for the colour liner, not the glitter one...) Besides it's not waterproof and not very lasting for me (that's the only minus on the liner itself,) I have a major problem with it, that is at the end of the day when I remove it, I found a line of thread like stuff that buried deep in between my eyeball and inside the eye rim (behind the waterline). It's so hard for me to get it out, I used a wet q-tip to lightly get it out, but it really hurts when the q-tip touches the eyeball since it just sits tightly in there... sucks for me having this problem or else it would be a pretty good liner.

Black w/ Glitter: The brush is harder so it's pretty easy to apply, but it hurts and make my lines feel burning. The liner consistency is quite terrible. If you want a nice define, bold line with line w/ glitter effect, this doesn't do the job. I wonder why their regular liquid liners are pretty good but this glitter one is so bad...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is possibly one of the best products on the market. I will continue to repurchase for as long as I can! For 10 dollars, this product is the best liquid eyeliner out there [the only one that can rival is Chanel, but at 34 or something dollars, its not worth it].

I have used this product in both black and brown. The liner is easy to apply, does not smudge, stays on for the entire day, vibrant color, and the product lasts forever! Amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good liquid eyeliner for the price. Seems to last and is easy to apply. I don't find the brush hard at all. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Will purchase again.