July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this eyeliner and came to find that this is NOT long lasting. It actually comes off real easily. I wish it applied darker as well. It "streaked" if that's what you want to call it. I had this burning sensation as I applied it. It was worse when i used makeup remover to remove it. I don't know why. I liked the color but I prefer some other brand of eyeliner. But I couldn't return it. AHH. Waste $10 bucks. Haha.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by carmenalita

I love the brush, the color, my one problem is that right after application, I get a burning sensation for about 5 minutes! Ouch! Has anyone else experienced this?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ditch13

I've only tried 2 colours:

Black: It's very nice, i think the liquid is very easy to apply, the line comes out very bold and solid. I think the brush is pretty good (again, only particularly for the colour liner, not the glitter one...) Besides it's not waterproof and not very lasting for me (that's the only minus on the liner itself,) I have a major problem with it, that is at the end of the day when I remove it, I found a line of thread like stuff that buried deep in between my eyeball and inside the eye rim (behind the waterline). It's so hard for me to get it out, I used a wet q-tip to lightly get it out, but it really hurts when the q-tip touches the eyeball since it just sits tightly in there... sucks for me having this problem or else it would be a pretty good liner.

Black w/ Glitter: The brush is harder so it's pretty easy to apply, but it hurts and make my lines feel burning. The liner consistency is quite terrible. If you want a nice define, bold line with line w/ glitter effect, this doesn't do the job. I wonder why their regular liquid liners are pretty good but this glitter one is so bad...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is possibly one of the best products on the market. I will continue to repurchase for as long as I can! For 10 dollars, this product is the best liquid eyeliner out there [the only one that can rival is Chanel, but at 34 or something dollars, its not worth it].

I have used this product in both black and brown. The liner is easy to apply, does not smudge, stays on for the entire day, vibrant color, and the product lasts forever! Amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good liquid eyeliner for the price. Seems to last and is easy to apply. I don't find the brush hard at all. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by fernd1

I haven't used liquid eyeliner regularly before, but wanted to try it since pencils and eyeshadow used as eyeliner always smudge on me. I have the brown and it's pretty good! I'm not looking for a dramatic line, so I actually smudge it a little with a q-tip to get a softer look. By the end of the day, it has migrated a bit, but nothing like pencil eyeliners, and it's easily touched up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by xGingyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this liquid eyeliner because I've always wanted to get a black eyeliner with silver glitter (sounds pretty isn't it?). I don't have much to say about the packaging, it's pretty much the same as many liquid eyeliner. I like the felt tip brush which makes the it much easier for liquid eyeliner newbie like me to apply a perfect line. Now to the quality of the eyeliner, I really want to say I hate it! The consistency is very watery and it's not as pigmented as some of the drugstore brands I've tried - L'oreal liquid eyeliner with a similar felt tip brush. I have to layer it 4-5 times to get the right amount of pigment and the silver glitter is way too chunky. Maybe the non-glitter version could be slightly better? But judging from how watery the liquid eyeliner is I doubt I'd ever consider purchasing this eyeliner again. I say get the L'oreal liquid eyeliner for a better deal (BOGO sale) and much better quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cheryls

I thought this would work but it really doesnt. THE BRUSH IS SO HARD it hurt my eye. The liquid is just ok. Quite watery and not as pigmented as I liked it to be. Maybe if they changed the felt tip pen, I'd reconsider. But for not, I dont like it.

EDIT: THis is not that bad. I use a flat e/l brush to apply it and it looks nice and applies very well. The colour is a slightly metalic greyish black. Smudges on me slightly though. Another thing I hate - having to wipe off black gunk from my under eye. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This review is for the Long lasting eyeliner in Glittering black..Love the micro glitter, stays on forever and the tiny bottle seems to last forever inspite of using it almost every other day for the past 2 months. I hope they never discontinue this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LadyofEvil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner, very easy to apply. Will buy again.