April 17, 2014 | 1908 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good liquid eyeliner for the price. Seems to last and is easy to apply. I don't find the brush hard at all. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by fernd1

I haven't used liquid eyeliner regularly before, but wanted to try it since pencils and eyeshadow used as eyeliner always smudge on me. I have the brown and it's pretty good! I'm not looking for a dramatic line, so I actually smudge it a little with a q-tip to get a softer look. By the end of the day, it has migrated a bit, but nothing like pencil eyeliners, and it's easily touched up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by xGingyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this liquid eyeliner because I've always wanted to get a black eyeliner with silver glitter (sounds pretty isn't it?). I don't have much to say about the packaging, it's pretty much the same as many liquid eyeliner. I like the felt tip brush which makes the it much easier for liquid eyeliner newbie like me to apply a perfect line. Now to the quality of the eyeliner, I really want to say I hate it! The consistency is very watery and it's not as pigmented as some of the drugstore brands I've tried - L'oreal liquid eyeliner with a similar felt tip brush. I have to layer it 4-5 times to get the right amount of pigment and the silver glitter is way too chunky. Maybe the non-glitter version could be slightly better? But judging from how watery the liquid eyeliner is I doubt I'd ever consider purchasing this eyeliner again. I say get the L'oreal liquid eyeliner for a better deal (BOGO sale) and much better quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cheryls

I thought this would work but it really doesnt. THE BRUSH IS SO HARD it hurt my eye. The liquid is just ok. Quite watery and not as pigmented as I liked it to be. Maybe if they changed the felt tip pen, I'd reconsider. But for not, I dont like it.

EDIT: THis is not that bad. I use a flat e/l brush to apply it and it looks nice and applies very well. The colour is a slightly metalic greyish black. Smudges on me slightly though. Another thing I hate - having to wipe off black gunk from my under eye. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This review is for the Long lasting eyeliner in Glittering black..Love the micro glitter, stays on forever and the tiny bottle seems to last forever inspite of using it almost every other day for the past 2 months. I hope they never discontinue this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LadyofEvil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner, very easy to apply. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ayzaelia

I bought this product a few months back when I didn't know how to properly apply liquid eyeliner. It's had been sitting in my makeup bag ever since. After toiling with my mac fluidline at 6:30 every morning, however, I dug this up so I wouldn't be looking for a brush every other day. I really love it! Gives a really black black color. It really does stay on with minimal flaking, but for my purposes I believe the brush is a little thin. The only negative that I have to say is that it takes a while to dry so sometimes when I get impatient I open my eyes too soon and the color moves around so that I have to fill in the patchy areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Aseretmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these eyeliners!! I have them in copper and in green. These are the metallic liquid liners with the felt tip. They are much easier to apply than the typical liquid liner. I have greenish eyes and I think both colors really accent my eye color. I think the copper would also look great with blue eyes.
For the price they can't be beat. I've tried many high end brands of the felt tip (which I prefer for application) and the usual cost is around $20.00 - these are only $10.00
I will be trying these in all the other shades. They also come in a burgundy,blue,dark grey and silver.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 10:39:00 AM More reviews by aalleexxandra

Love this product. I wasn't so sure about the tip, because I usually use a brush tip for easier control. However, I find that I like this tip better! I can get the thinnest, most natural looking linevery close to my lashes. Also, the color is a deep deep perfect black that dries quickly. I love the precision of liquid liner, and I'm really glad I chose this one. Not only was the price right, but the package is perfect for me, too. The handle was the perfect length, and the stick was short enough to provide good control. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kohun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have a constant supply of this eyeliner. for someone who prefers to apply liquid eyeliner with a brush for control, consistency, and ease, i was pleasantly surprised by the flexible felt tip of the sephora eyeliner. very easy to apply, and yes, this eyeliner stays put. also very easy to fix. i am a big fan of the dark purple eyeliner, it looks like a soft black when put on. it also wipes off easily with very little resistance to my neutrogena makeup remover.