Philosophy Amazing Grace cologne

3.7

on 8/6/2008 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Seeing how I was finally low on my Pink Beach (don't recommend the product cause after a few minutes the scent is already gone) I figured I'd give Grace a try since it is a top seller on Sephora and cheaper then my Vera Wang. I like the clean smell and love the fact that it lasts all through my work day. I'm not sure if it's my HG scent yet. There are a few other others I'd like to try first before making it official.

on 7/30/2008 12:46:00 PM

100% pure headache inducing horror.

It smells clean, it smells pretty...but it must have tuberose or freesia or something similar in it, because it hurts to smell it.

on 7/11/2008 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I always get compliments when I were this. It is very clean smelling, but feminine and not too soapy-clean, if that makes since. It is nice without overwhelming people.

on 7/10/2008 3:31:00 PM

I got this in the trial size from Sephora for $15 and I actually really like the smell. It is light, clean and fresh, perfect for summer. It continues to smell better throughout the day and dries down to perfection. It reminds me of freshly done laundry. I really like it.

on 6/30/2008 3:35:00 PM

i love amazing grace!! it's a light, breezy scent that isn't overwhelming, as long as you don't abuse it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this scent. its not too strong or overwhelming at all. i'm a teacher and my students always ask what im wearing cause it smells clean and fresh.

on 6/29/2008 4:57:00 PM

I first tried this 4/5 years ago and found it a bit too sweet and not very long lasting, I dismissed it as a non starter for me. I am a big fan of philosophy products and over the years have tried the fragrances again and again with the same results. But recently in the search for a scent I have revisited AG and it's OK, it's not perfect, but it is pleasant, nice, inoffensive, unobtrusive. My annoyance is that it is a bit too elusive, I find myself chasing it up my arm trying in vain to locate where I sprayed it, but then it is a cologne, I have the same problem with the rollerball, but am hoping to try the EDP soon, so maybe that will be better.

on 6/27/2008 6:50:00 PM

My husband bought this for me and I so much wanted to love this. I get the concept and like it, but this is all fleeting, watery soap on me. Lathering up with the 3-in-1 is a more intense fragrance experience, but, still--just plain, white soap. I'd be more inclined to use this as a home fragrance than a people fragrance! The one thing I can say about it is that it is fine for hot weather, and not likely to overwhelm or offend anyone.

on 6/23/2008 8:53:00 PM

Would you buy this product again? More than I want to. This is a beautiful fragrance for summer - light, clean and feminine. My complaint is the ridiculously high price for a fragrance that lasts half as long as a body splash. The EDP costs more and doesn't last any longer. I haven't found anything more pleasant during hot and humid weather, so Philosphy has me suckered for now.

on 6/22/2008 9:18:00 PM

Love this scent! It smells so clean!

Popular Fragrances