Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

These are seriously the best lipsticks I have ever tried. They moisturize like no other and I think the color selection is great. Ever since the gloss craze started I haven't been able to wear much lipstick because they're all so drying, or look dry on my dry lips, especially in the winter. These go above and beyond.

Smooth!!

I bought this in Orange Trick & I haven't worn it since I bought it. It's a very shimmery very creamy light peach. The formula doesn't last and your lips have to be in peak condition. This exaggerates any flakes or dryness.
And because its so creamy you can't really use a balm under it.
I have chapped lips a lot of the time otherwise I might like this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with the Addict lipsticks. I have Digital Brown (a lovely browned red with shimmer - not brown at all IMO), and Brick Pic, which on me looks like a browned rosy red. These feel wonderful on and are just so luxurious. I love the scent, and the packaging is perfect. Worth every penny, IMO.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What more can I say? I'm addicted!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

**Brun Digital**
I tried this on a whim and was very pleasantly surprised. The color is not brown at all, but a very flattering pink. It seems to combine all of the best nuances of Stila Luce and MAC O. Try before you buy, though—I have a hunch that this is one of those colors that looks different on everyone.

this got such a cute packaging i just have to have it..the only down fall is that they dont have many color to choose from but i would just buy it base on the case
it's one of my favorite lipstick even i'm not usually a lippie person(like gloss more)

To me, these seem more like a regular cream lipstick than a sheer. Color selection is OK; the shimmer doesn't enhance much; the perfume is annoying after the first couple of times; and the tube is heavy and chunky. Don't understand the hype. Not for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I almost didn't get this lipstick. Boy am I glad I did get it! I hardly wear lipstick, since I'm such a big fan of lipgloss (hence the screenname LOL!). But I love this lipstick! It's moisturizing, very comfortable and the scent doesn't bother me at all. So much better than the Dior Plastic Shine glosses. I have the shade "Darkroom Brown", (thanks for the rec, aimaddict!). This is a staple for me!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Because of the price, I really wanted to hate this. I didn't think any lipstick could be worth the $22. However, I caved and bought this because of all the raves, and now I've found my perfect pink lipstick, Rose Mirage. It has such a great texture, and the packaging makes me feel decadent. Now I need to find the perfect plum, rose, and red shades for me. SO worth the money!!
UPDATE: I am now on my third tube of rose mirage, and still in love. I have also purchased other beautiful shades. This is a line of lipsticks that you can't go wrong with.

Recommended for Medium Skin