Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

on 11/18/2002 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with the Addict lipsticks. I have Digital Brown (a lovely browned red with shimmer - not brown at all IMO), and Brick Pic, which on me looks like a browned rosy red. These feel wonderful on and are just so luxurious. I love the scent, and the packaging is perfect. Worth every penny, IMO.

on 11/13/2002 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What more can I say? I'm addicted!!!

on 11/13/2002 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

**Brun Digital**
I tried this on a whim and was very pleasantly surprised. The color is not brown at all, but a very flattering pink. It seems to combine all of the best nuances of Stila Luce and MAC O. Try before you buy, though—I have a hunch that this is one of those colors that looks different on everyone.

on 11/9/2002 12:06:00 PM

this got such a cute packaging i just have to have it..the only down fall is that they dont have many color to choose from but i would just buy it base on the case
it's one of my favorite lipstick even i'm not usually a lippie person(like gloss more)

on 11/9/2002 12:16:00 AM

To me, these seem more like a regular cream lipstick than a sheer. Color selection is OK; the shimmer doesn't enhance much; the perfume is annoying after the first couple of times; and the tube is heavy and chunky. Don't understand the hype. Not for me.

on 10/25/2002 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I almost didn't get this lipstick. Boy am I glad I did get it! I hardly wear lipstick, since I'm such a big fan of lipgloss (hence the screenname LOL!). But I love this lipstick! It's moisturizing, very comfortable and the scent doesn't bother me at all. So much better than the Dior Plastic Shine glosses. I have the shade "Darkroom Brown", (thanks for the rec, aimaddict!). This is a staple for me!!!

on 10/18/2002 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Because of the price, I really wanted to hate this. I didn't think any lipstick could be worth the $22. However, I caved and bought this because of all the raves, and now I've found my perfect pink lipstick, Rose Mirage. It has such a great texture, and the packaging makes me feel decadent. Now I need to find the perfect plum, rose, and red shades for me. SO worth the money!!
UPDATE: I am now on my third tube of rose mirage, and still in love. I have also purchased other beautiful shades. This is a line of lipsticks that you can't go wrong with.

VERY VERY sheer, very very exspensive for such a sheer, and thus, clear and not very particular or unique texture and non-color. I had to return this.

on 10/15/2002 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this lipstick!!!! It's slightly glossy and lasts a long time on me. It also keeps my lips hydrated rather than dry them out like most lipsticks do. I purchased Beige Foucus which is the most beautiful nude lipstick I have ever used with slight gold shimmer and it actually lasts which is why I'm so impressed. (Nudes usually disappear on me after a cup of coffee. This lasted through lunch!) The tube is gorgeous too! I can't wait to try more of these.

on 10/9/2002 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have three of these and I love all of them. The first one I got is Virtual Orange. It's a sheer peach color that looks great with a tan. It's super shimmery and is also good as a highlighter over other lip colors.

My second one I got is Red Interference. This color is so hard to describe - it's got red, orange, pink and brown. It's a great fall/winter holiday color. I love the creaminess of this.

My third one is Brown Relief. It's brown with a lot of brick red. It looks really dramatic on my lips and is a great one to wear with brown doe eyed eyeliner.

Love them all and will continue adding to my collection.

Popular Lipsticks