August 22, 2014 | 1206 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2002 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kasandra

this got such a cute packaging i just have to have it..the only down fall is that they dont have many color to choose from but i would just buy it base on the case
it's one of my favorite lipstick even i'm not usually a lippie person(like gloss more)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, these seem more like a regular cream lipstick than a sheer. Color selection is OK; the shimmer doesn't enhance much; the perfume is annoying after the first couple of times; and the tube is heavy and chunky. Don't understand the hype. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2002 10:08:00 AM More reviews by glossiest81

I almost didn't get this lipstick. Boy am I glad I did get it! I hardly wear lipstick, since I'm such a big fan of lipgloss (hence the screenname LOL!). But I love this lipstick! It's moisturizing, very comfortable and the scent doesn't bother me at all. So much better than the Dior Plastic Shine glosses. I have the shade "Darkroom Brown", (thanks for the rec, aimaddict!). This is a staple for me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2002 10:04:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Because of the price, I really wanted to hate this. I didn't think any lipstick could be worth the $22. However, I caved and bought this because of all the raves, and now I've found my perfect pink lipstick, Rose Mirage. It has such a great texture, and the packaging makes me feel decadent. Now I need to find the perfect plum, rose, and red shades for me. SO worth the money!!
UPDATE: I am now on my third tube of rose mirage, and still in love. I have also purchased other beautiful shades. This is a line of lipsticks that you can't go wrong with.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by makeuphappiness

VERY VERY sheer, very very exspensive for such a sheer, and thus, clear and not very particular or unique texture and non-color. I had to return this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2002 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ShoeGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lipstick!!!! It's slightly glossy and lasts a long time on me. It also keeps my lips hydrated rather than dry them out like most lipsticks do. I purchased Beige Foucus which is the most beautiful nude lipstick I have ever used with slight gold shimmer and it actually lasts which is why I'm so impressed. (Nudes usually disappear on me after a cup of coffee. This lasted through lunch!) The tube is gorgeous too! I can't wait to try more of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2002 11:16:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have three of these and I love all of them. The first one I got is Virtual Orange. It's a sheer peach color that looks great with a tan. It's super shimmery and is also good as a highlighter over other lip colors.

My second one I got is Red Interference. This color is so hard to describe - it's got red, orange, pink and brown. It's a great fall/winter holiday color. I love the creaminess of this.

My third one is Brown Relief. It's brown with a lot of brick red. It looks really dramatic on my lips and is a great one to wear with brown doe eyed eyeliner.

Love them all and will continue adding to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2002 8:50:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! Because of other reviews here i thought i'd try this and i am glad i did! I bought Rose Perspective, and it's a gorgeous deep rose with faint golden glints. It feels so lightweight and doesn't cake, plus wears for hours. I'm definitely buying more shades! :-) Usually not a Dior fan, but this is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 6:34:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I bought Snapshot beige and it's THE perfect beige that I've been searching for all along. Gives me a nude JLo lip look that doesn't make my lips disappear completely. Great formula and taste, and of course, the packaging is to die for!!! Comes in the most gorgeous see-through iridescent blue case with a gold wand topped with an elegant stopper knob. FIRST CLASS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2002 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kaloee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Not only is the packaging beautiful and chic, the lipstick itself is marvelous!!! I have --never-- worn a lipstick without having to apply a lip balm first.. Addict lets me do just that!! It goes on creamy, smooth, and slightly glossy.. usually these finishes only last up to an hour on me. Even though the glossy effect died down, the color amazingly stayed on!! I put the lipstick on at lunch, and it still hadn't come off until after dinner when I wiped my lips. This, of course, may not be the case for everyone.. but I'm very happy with it!! =) It has a perfume smell, but it's not so bad.. I'm used to Chanel's lipsticks (smelly smelly smelly!!), so I don't find Addict's smell offensive at all. This retails for $26CAD, relatively cheaper than the States. I have 3 colors right now -- Rose Mirage, a medium pink shade with mauve sheen; Rose Perspective, a true rose shade with very slight gold shimmer; Stellar Brown, a pinky brown (I can never wear Brown, but this one looks beautiful on me). I'm definitely gonna get more!