November 28, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2002 2:46:00 PM More reviews by JaneW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

**Brun Digital**
I tried this on a whim and was very pleasantly surprised. The color is not brown at all, but a very flattering pink. It seems to combine all of the best nuances of Stila Luce and MAC O. Try before you buy, though—I have a hunch that this is one of those colors that looks different on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2002 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kasandra

this got such a cute packaging i just have to have it..the only down fall is that they dont have many color to choose from but i would just buy it base on the case
it's one of my favorite lipstick even i'm not usually a lippie person(like gloss more)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, these seem more like a regular cream lipstick than a sheer. Color selection is OK; the shimmer doesn't enhance much; the perfume is annoying after the first couple of times; and the tube is heavy and chunky. Don't understand the hype. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2002 10:08:00 AM More reviews by glossiest81

I almost didn't get this lipstick. Boy am I glad I did get it! I hardly wear lipstick, since I'm such a big fan of lipgloss (hence the screenname LOL!). But I love this lipstick! It's moisturizing, very comfortable and the scent doesn't bother me at all. So much better than the Dior Plastic Shine glosses. I have the shade "Darkroom Brown", (thanks for the rec, aimaddict!). This is a staple for me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2002 10:04:00 PM More reviews by michellechar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Because of the price, I really wanted to hate this. I didn't think any lipstick could be worth the $22. However, I caved and bought this because of all the raves, and now I've found my perfect pink lipstick, Rose Mirage. It has such a great texture, and the packaging makes me feel decadent. Now I need to find the perfect plum, rose, and red shades for me. SO worth the money!!
UPDATE: I am now on my third tube of rose mirage, and still in love. I have also purchased other beautiful shades. This is a line of lipsticks that you can't go wrong with.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by makeuphappiness

VERY VERY sheer, very very exspensive for such a sheer, and thus, clear and not very particular or unique texture and non-color. I had to return this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2002 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ShoeGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lipstick!!!! It's slightly glossy and lasts a long time on me. It also keeps my lips hydrated rather than dry them out like most lipsticks do. I purchased Beige Foucus which is the most beautiful nude lipstick I have ever used with slight gold shimmer and it actually lasts which is why I'm so impressed. (Nudes usually disappear on me after a cup of coffee. This lasted through lunch!) The tube is gorgeous too! I can't wait to try more of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2002 11:16:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have three of these and I love all of them. The first one I got is Virtual Orange. It's a sheer peach color that looks great with a tan. It's super shimmery and is also good as a highlighter over other lip colors.

My second one I got is Red Interference. This color is so hard to describe - it's got red, orange, pink and brown. It's a great fall/winter holiday color. I love the creaminess of this.

My third one is Brown Relief. It's brown with a lot of brick red. It looks really dramatic on my lips and is a great one to wear with brown doe eyed eyeliner.

Love them all and will continue adding to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2002 8:50:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! Because of other reviews here i thought i'd try this and i am glad i did! I bought Rose Perspective, and it's a gorgeous deep rose with faint golden glints. It feels so lightweight and doesn't cake, plus wears for hours. I'm definitely buying more shades! :-) Usually not a Dior fan, but this is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 6:34:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I bought Snapshot beige and it's THE perfect beige that I've been searching for all along. Gives me a nude JLo lip look that doesn't make my lips disappear completely. Great formula and taste, and of course, the packaging is to die for!!! Comes in the most gorgeous see-through iridescent blue case with a gold wand topped with an elegant stopper knob. FIRST CLASS!