July 30, 2014 | 1450 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Katherine1234

I'm using this product for now two years and I simply can't go out of the shower without putting it in my hair after. My hair is wavy, thick and dry. I believe it's better to put it on your wet hair because it absorbs the product better. When my hair dries, it's smooth, soft, shiny and there's no frizz. I can basically go out without doing nothing to my hair, no iron, no dryer. It's truely amazing ! I really don't understand the people who say that Biosilk dries out your hair because theres alcohol in it. Maybe there is, but my hair have never been that healthy. Also, a lot of my friends are complaining about their hair not growing fast, and I know it might sound funny but I used to have really short hair and since I use this product my hair have significantly grow faster than my friends hair which were longer than mine before. Maybe it's due to the fact that it repairs my ends and that i dont need to use irons anymore..whatever it is, this product works perfeclty for me and im so glad i found it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for years. Every once in awhile I try a different serum (CHI Silk or Moroccan Oil). Always go back to this. Rating it as a 2 on price because although the whole large bottle is about $22 it lasts forever (I have hair about 3 inches past my shoulders - lasts me about a year). Also works well as an eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this smell so greaaat!! amazingly fresh and im so enamored with the aroma that they put in! even though when i applied it to my hair, it still kinda frizzy, i dont want to put more on because it will lose the volume on my curled hair. its quite expensive for a small bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this serum! it smells so fresh and clean and leave my hair soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ah, love the smell of this. My grandmother used to put this in my hair every time she would brush it for me as a child. The smell of this reminds me of her and that's why I love it.(Love you grandma<3) Anyways, onto the actual product. This is literally a miracle worker for hair. If you need a quick softness & shine fix this is great. It is pretty thick, and has the consistency of thick olive oil. It applies easily and you can do it in less than 30 seconds. Afterward, it does leave a wierd oily film on your hands, but I wipe it off with a napkin. Also this stuff is pretty expensive, but you can find it for pretty cheap at JCPenney or Target. Cheap as in under $40. Otherwise, it's pretty pricey, but if you don't use this every day you'll be fine. What I do is pour a quarter size in my hands, rub my hands together and then gently run my finger (and hands) through my hair starting with the middle section, then bottoms, and whatever is left over at the top. Packaging is slim which I am satisfied with and has a cute shape. This is the best hair serum I have ever tried, and I own almost 10, just sitting around my house and purse in case I need a quick softness or shine boost.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Jacouvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this better than Chi Silk Infusion. I've used both seperately for months on end and this one makes hair feel softer much smoother and shinier! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by whiteaura

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am totally amazed. My brother is highly allergic to lye in concrete and we have tried everything to heal his cracked hands. Baby oil or vasoline with white gloves over hands did not work. Then by accident he got my biosilk on his hands and the next day seen improvement then after a week his hand started to heal. If it can heal his damaged manly hands then it really can repair hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im blonde and I have to dye my roots alot and because of that my hair gets really dry and I have been looking for a product that dont dry my hair out and that doesnt cause oilyness and my hair dresser told me to just try this and I did and i love it! It makes my hair so silky and it looks healthy not dirty and i was my hair about 3 or 4 times a week and Im still able to apply this and it hasnt cause it to look nasty!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by BonitaY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It's a good product if you need a quick fix of shine and softness.
I find it to dry up after a few hours making your hair dryer than before application.
I won't buy it again, there are many better serums out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Great product. I have thick middle eastern hair. This works dry, wet, after blow drying, after flat ironing. Just makes my hair feel much better, smoother, shinier, eliminated frizz.
Do not use too much when using!