December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Pocketfulofsunshine

Great product. I have very dry, damaged hair, and it looks awful. This product completely changed it. You notice a difference right after using it! It helps hair to be silky and shiny. The only thing is, you mustn't use too much otherwise it will make your hair look oily and greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by siddakid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product and have been using it for a while.
It's good for dry hair and i use it a lot on my ends. It provides good shine as well.

The issue i have with it is it is quite heavy and makes your hair quite greasy and causes build up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

Great find you can often get a winners.
- nozzle sometimes gets plugged
- can cause build up (silicone product)
- adds great shine if you're using heat products
- not great frizz control
- finishes and defines a look
Over all it does what it says it will and smells pretty

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, this stuff smells awesome! I can't describe it accurately, but I feel like it'd be one of those scents where you'd either love it or hate it. I use this product any time really; any time I feel that my hair needs a bit more moisture. So after the shower, when my hair is dry, or when I just want some extra shine. I really enjoy this.

EDIT: This smells okay now, not like how I used to view it. And it's fine for how it works on my skin, but it doesn't have long lasting effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This isn't really a holy grail for me, but it does soften my cholrine-damaged-over-dyed-hair. After I shampoo and condition, I let my hair dry a bit, and once it is at the point where it is semi wet, semi dry, I apply it and when my hair fully dries, it gets really soft ( plus it smells wonderful!) Would repurchase just cause it works, but by no means is it a miracle worker.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

a little goes a long way. i used to straighten my hair way too often and noticed that on the days when i rubbed a dab of this in i would get compliments up the wazoo! don't use too much though or you'll look like a greasy bum. this will last a long time. i'm almost half way through the smallest bottle of this and i've owned it for over half a year. awesome stuff to give that natural shine and a nice soft finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by stephytu

The smell kind of throws me off when I'm using it but the effects of it are way awesome! My hair instantly feels so smooth after it. I don't have color-damaged hair or anything but it's really long so the ends are pretty dry and this helps with it a lot!
It works best when your hair is kind of damp!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

Ohhh man!! This stuff works! I use it when i plan to let my hair air dry, i just pour a little in my hand (maybe like a quarter size, i have long hair) and massage it my hair, from midshaft to ends, and when its dry my hair feels and looks amazing! Its super shiny and soft i love it. The smell is great too. I hear its a little expensive, but my mom got it somewhere for 4 bucks! Im gettin some backups lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Bryantgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this!! Everything about it is amazing. It makes my hair soft and shiny, it smells great, it somewhat detangles my hair, and the best part is that you need a VERY small amount so one bottle could last you just about forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by portillosa

I have a permanent curly hair, so I need a product that will help my hair keep shiny and healthy looking. This silk therapy was good when I used it for a few times but if I used it everyday it makes my hair heavy and flat. I don't know why, maybe not advisable for permanent hair, dry hair like mine.