November 24, 2014 | 1983 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by stephytu

The smell kind of throws me off when I'm using it but the effects of it are way awesome! My hair instantly feels so smooth after it. I don't have color-damaged hair or anything but it's really long so the ends are pretty dry and this helps with it a lot!
It works best when your hair is kind of damp!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

Ohhh man!! This stuff works! I use it when i plan to let my hair air dry, i just pour a little in my hand (maybe like a quarter size, i have long hair) and massage it my hair, from midshaft to ends, and when its dry my hair feels and looks amazing! Its super shiny and soft i love it. The smell is great too. I hear its a little expensive, but my mom got it somewhere for 4 bucks! Im gettin some backups lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Bryantgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this!! Everything about it is amazing. It makes my hair soft and shiny, it smells great, it somewhat detangles my hair, and the best part is that you need a VERY small amount so one bottle could last you just about forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by portillosa

I have a permanent curly hair, so I need a product that will help my hair keep shiny and healthy looking. This silk therapy was good when I used it for a few times but if I used it everyday it makes my hair heavy and flat. I don't know why, maybe not advisable for permanent hair, dry hair like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by typewriterwrites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After a long departure from using this product, I sprung for it when I had a little extra cash. I don't know how I went so long without it. It can make your hair look and feel a little greasy if you use too much, and for me, I need to use it on damp hair but nothing I've tried so far makes my hair feel softer and look shinier. I like that it's readily available at most drug stores too. A little does go a long way, so price wise, I find it worth it for that alone because it lasts. My hair tends to get oily at the root, so I always start with the ends (damp hair as I said before) and then go to the root. After using it for two days already, I've received many compliments on how much nicer and shinier my hair looks. Love this stuff! A must have product in your arsenal!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by amandap473

LOVE this product.. its amazing. it takes away my frizz and flyaways very well. just be sure to use very little because it will make your hair greasy looking if you use too much. concentrate on your ends.. not your roots. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice finishing product, but I find it a little heavy for my oily, straight hair. I really prefer something a little lighter, like a spray-on dry oil to smooth my hair on frizzy days. I do like the way this smells and it feels very nice in the hands, but it's not one that I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Katherine1234

I'm using this product for now two years and I simply can't go out of the shower without putting it in my hair after. My hair is wavy, thick and dry. I believe it's better to put it on your wet hair because it absorbs the product better. When my hair dries, it's smooth, soft, shiny and there's no frizz. I can basically go out without doing nothing to my hair, no iron, no dryer. It's truely amazing ! I really don't understand the people who say that Biosilk dries out your hair because theres alcohol in it. Maybe there is, but my hair have never been that healthy. Also, a lot of my friends are complaining about their hair not growing fast, and I know it might sound funny but I used to have really short hair and since I use this product my hair have significantly grow faster than my friends hair which were longer than mine before. Maybe it's due to the fact that it repairs my ends and that i dont need to use irons anymore..whatever it is, this product works perfeclty for me and im so glad i found it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for years. Every once in awhile I try a different serum (CHI Silk or Moroccan Oil). Always go back to this. Rating it as a 2 on price because although the whole large bottle is about $22 it lasts forever (I have hair about 3 inches past my shoulders - lasts me about a year). Also works well as an eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this smell so greaaat!! amazingly fresh and im so enamored with the aroma that they put in! even though when i applied it to my hair, it still kinda frizzy, i dont want to put more on because it will lose the volume on my curled hair. its quite expensive for a small bottle