Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 7/31/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

It's fine... But the moroccanoil is my absolute fave!! I also like the orofluido oil more than Biosilk.

on 7/25/2012 5:41:00 PM

I use this on my hair when its wet, I have long hair that is halfway down my back and this does a great job in keeping it smooth and shiny. I only need a quarter size amount for all of my hair. I am on my third bottle and I have been using this over two years now. The smell is strong at first but I find that it fades considerably once I blowdry my hair.

on 7/24/2012 6:12:00 PM

I use this product every time I wash my hair. It is great at detangling and removing flyaway strands leaving a silky texture and shine. It only takes a dime size amount of the product per use so equates the price. One vial lasts a LONG time. Even with blowdrying, my hair feels naturally soft. I would recommend to anyone with color treated hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I have very dry, damaged hair, and it looks awful. This product completely changed it. You notice a difference right after using it! It helps hair to be silky and shiny. The only thing is, you mustn't use too much otherwise it will make your hair look oily and greasy.

on 7/15/2012 4:36:00 PM

I like this product and have been using it for a while.
It's good for dry hair and i use it a lot on my ends. It provides good shine as well.

The issue i have with it is it is quite heavy and makes your hair quite greasy and causes build up.

Great find you can often get a winners.
- nozzle sometimes gets plugged
- can cause build up (silicone product)
- adds great shine if you're using heat products
- not great frizz control
- finishes and defines a look
Over all it does what it says it will and smells pretty

on 7/11/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

First of all, this stuff smells awesome! I can't describe it accurately, but I feel like it'd be one of those scents where you'd either love it or hate it. I use this product any time really; any time I feel that my hair needs a bit more moisture. So after the shower, when my hair is dry, or when I just want some extra shine. I really enjoy this.

EDIT: This smells okay now, not like how I used to view it. And it's fine for how it works on my skin, but it doesn't have long lasting effects.

on 7/4/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This isn't really a holy grail for me, but it does soften my cholrine-damaged-over-dyed-hair. After I shampoo and condition, I let my hair dry a bit, and once it is at the point where it is semi wet, semi dry, I apply it and when my hair fully dries, it gets really soft ( plus it smells wonderful!) Would repurchase just cause it works, but by no means is it a miracle worker.

on 6/16/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

a little goes a long way. i used to straighten my hair way too often and noticed that on the days when i rubbed a dab of this in i would get compliments up the wazoo! don't use too much though or you'll look like a greasy bum. this will last a long time. i'm almost half way through the smallest bottle of this and i've owned it for over half a year. awesome stuff to give that natural shine and a nice soft finish.

on 6/3/2012 10:00:00 PM

The smell kind of throws me off when I'm using it but the effects of it are way awesome! My hair instantly feels so smooth after it. I don't have color-damaged hair or anything but it's really long so the ends are pretty dry and this helps with it a lot!
It works best when your hair is kind of damp!