October 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by muddles

Porcelain Pink's colour is so pretty!Though many mentioned that its colour is too light to be used as a blush,it turns out pretty well on my Nc15-20 face.The glitters are finely milled,giving me a healthy glow on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 1:34:00 AM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually don't care for MAC, but I love this! I learned about this color during MAC's lingerie collection when I saw this swatch being compared to Petticoat. Instantly fell in love with this color and have been searching all over for it. Finally received in a swap and it has not failed my expectations!! It gives me that nice pink glow that I wished Nars Orgasm gave. This is so lovely, and very natural. It looks even better over bronzer. The two minor things I would improve is the texture. The powder is not as fine as I'd like it to be, and the packaging is a bit bulky. But the color is so unique that I'd love to buy this if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tenmylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Porcelain Pink is great if you want a very subtle finishing look. It's very natural! I usually apply it first on my bare face and then put bronzer and mineral foundation on over it. I love it because it makes my face look so smooth- covers up all blemishes and conceals large pores too! If you have medium-toned skin or darker this may not be for you as this product is VERY light and I oftentimes have trouble getting any color payoff out of it. Overall, I love MAC Skinfinishes, this would've received 5 lipsticks if it were just a little darker pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this a pretty, light pink with barely-there gold shimmer in it. it's got a bit of a metallic sheen to it, so it's good for enhancing the cheekbones. this is a lot like covergirl cheekers in classic pink, but this has goldish in it and is a tad finer. this is very light and natural and feminine on my NC20 skin.
<3 kADY

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Ladycandy

LOVE ALL MY MAC SKINFINISHES!!
They are all gorgeous and have so much product!!
Definately get one if you get the chance!!
Love this one so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ChaCha_83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just received my Porcelain Pink MSF and is absolutely fabulous! I'm NC20 so is quite barely to see the color to show up on my cheeks but it gives the natural flush! Natural cheek blush! In another hand i'm quite lucky that the one i received is less gold trimming on it so it won't look so obvious!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by spunky456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NC20 and on me, this is too pale to serve as a blush. It's a light pink with gold threaded through it. I use it for a bit of all over shimmer with a big powder brush, or use a smaller stiffer brush to go over just cheekbones and browbones. Gives a very pretty pink-candlelit look. Looks great over bronzer and makes my face look more polished. I hate glitter -- this amount of faint sparkle seems just right!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 5:40:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this in the mail today and tried it. Gives a very pretty, "true" flush of pink-at least on my ultra-pale skin. Very shimmery and sort of opalescent-I use it heavily on the cheeks as a blush and then use it all over dusted lightly for a bit of a glow. So far, I think I prefer this to Petticoat-Petticoats is more of a stronger hot pink and Porcelain Pink just looks more natural. Would definitely buy another one of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this at the Seattle CCO and I picked it up, although hesitantly because of the mixed reviews. I'm a C4 AAB and this looks absolutely beautiful on me. I can see how some people say it doesn't show up. However that's what I like about it. It's subtle, just a hint of pink and a shimmer when you move. I don't like to wear a blush, but I'm finding myself wearing this on my cheeks everyday whenever I can. It's perfect for daytime in that sense. For night I can also layer this on top of pretty much any other blush for something more dramatic. I would buy this again... if it wasn't limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ramonesbrat

This creates a shimmery, pale-pink, ethereal glow. It's absolutely gorgeous and never looks overdone on my NC35. This is my HG highlighter. I hate that it's LE. :(