October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite hand cream, and I've tried lots of them! Makes my hands so soft, and helps heal my cuticles. A winter must have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 7:38:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

This is a good product to keep stashed in your purse. It did help moisturize my hands well, but Curel does a better job of that (only problem is that I am sick of the unscented, yet lotiony smell of Curel). :) This cream does not have a fragrance, but it does have a strong, unscented scent, if you know what I mean, but it isn't offensive at all. It's creamy and thick, but it definitely doesn't leave a sticky or gooey residue on the hands. I'd probably buy this again. It costs about $3 for a small tube at Target. I believe it only comes in that one, small size.
EDITED 5/3/06: Although this heals right on contact, it doesn't *treat* the hands. I'll still have dry hands again the next day until I use it. Good for a quick fix, but there are better things out there. I'd still buy it again though.. I'm almost finished with my current tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mikala17

This works really well! I normally go through a tube of fragrance-free Neutrogena Hand Cream each winter but think this may have replaced my trusty Neutrogena. I saw all the rave reviews here and had to try it. It feels really silky going on and isn't as sticky as the Neutrogena. It's also fragrance-free, a major plus compared to a lot of other brands. I live in the midwest and my hands were starting to get a little dry and cracked as the weather starts to change but this has brought them back to normal. Thank you for recommending this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Heathertf

Great lotion. Keeps my hands moisturized. Feels great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim while at Target and so far I love this. It's very moisturizing and non-greasy. Wish they made this in a bigger tube! This will remain a staple in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

You've got to try this head cream. I normally hate anything greasy or oily on my hands, but they get so dry and cracked in the winter. This is the only hand cream that helps protect, exfoliate, and heal my dry winter hands. I even use it on my feet and heels. Wonderful stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by wake_up_angel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing stuff. MY hands NEVER feel greasy, no matter how much I apply. And they feel silkier than with ANY other hand cream out there. Resonable price, good size, nice squeeze tube. The only hand cream I've ever finished and re-purchased A+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

This hand cream is the BEST that I've tried!! It definitely beats the more expensive brands (i.e., Ahava, Bath and Body Works). It's easily accessible, reasonbly priced, and leaves my hands feeling so soft. It's rich enough to moisturize my extremely dry hands and ragged cuticles, yet never leaves my hands greasy. I love it!!! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kks1977

This is the BEST hand cream ever! I have chronically DRY DRY DRY hands, but I hate using lotion because they tend to be greasy or leave behind a residue. This is the first and only cream I've ever tried that absorbs quickly and leaves my hands so soft, even after I wash them. L'Occitane's hand cream is second best, but I still find it leaves a little residue.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't better the Neutrogena's hand cream but its the next best thing. Leaves hands soft and not greasy. I'm so glad I tried it. :-)