Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben fgfgdf.

This is the only hand lotion I will ever use--ever. I worked in restaurants throughout college, and in the winter (thanks to excessive washing and cold air), my hands would crack open and bleed profusely. We're talking serious gore here. I started taking a tube of this stuff to work with me, and I haven't had such a problem ever since. My hands have been smooth and moisturized all year.

I prefer this over Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. It is not greasy. It rubs in creamy, then works wonders. Make sure you get the tube that says Eucerin PLUS INTENSIVE, the larger containers have different ingrediants and in my opinion don't work as well. I keep one in the car, one on nightstand, and one by the sink to use after washing hands. I love it. (I am considering trying this on my dry, cracked heels.)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My doctor recommended this for my eczema--it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. It works miracles! I have extremely dry hands that crack, bleed and itch in the winter time, and this stuff is so thick and moisturizing--it takes care of all the dryness! I love it and never let myself run out!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is fabulous. It makes my hands and cuticles look and feel smooth without any greasiness. I bought this on a business trip when I forgot my L'Occitane hand cream. When I got home, I gave away the L'Occitane cream, because the Eucerin cream is so much better. It's basically perfect, particularly if you don't like scented hand creams. Instead of dry, wrinkly, blotchy winter hands, with ragged cuticles, my hands look like they just had a paraffin treatment.

I actually work at a Dermatologist office and I grabbed a few sample tubes of this hand creme. WOW!!I was so surprised how soft and silky it made my hands.
During the winter my hands get kind of red and irritated, but with this cream it sloughed off dead skin and kept them hydrated. I will say that if your hands are too irritated, this might sting a little, due to the AHA. Use something soothing first, then this. Anyway I was very impressed!!

Exceptional lotion. I am a 46 yo business woman in sales and have my hands on the steering wheel all day long. I use sunscreen but hands still wrinkle sadly. This product showed immediate results in a few days. I noticed less wrinkles and smoother skin. Finally a product that truely works

I am 40-ish with fair, combination, ultra sensitive and allergic skin. I've tried several hand cremes and like this one the best. It feels good going on and doesn't feel yucky on my palms. I'm returning the Neutrogena one I was using. I like it better than Arbonne and Aveeno.

this is the best stuff i've ever used. good job, eucerin!

This really works

I read the reviews for this product and I was out the door w/i the hour to purchase. I only used it once and was giddy w/ delight. It felt like silicone -just glided over my rough hands. It felt rich enough to moisturize my extremely dry hands & ragged, raw cuticles. I was able to actually use my hands right after because they never left my hands greasy, feeling dirty or like I has residure all over them. I was able to immediately drive w/o my hands slipping or sticking all over the wheel. My hands still look and feel good 2 hours after putting it on and I have even washed them since. 2 thumbs up.