April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't better the Neutrogena's hand cream but its the next best thing. Leaves hands soft and not greasy. I'm so glad I tried it. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Wow, this is great stuff. Guess it's no surprise that the company that makes my HG body lotion (Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus) would make what may be a new HG hand cream. This product absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and visibly improved. It is non-oily, with a barely-there non-objectionable smell. Very highly recommended. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

This is the perfect product for hands! The lotion is not greasy at all, and you only need a pea-sized amount to get great moisture. It's 2.7 oz for a small tube, but it's much smaller than most other hand creams and as it's more effective, it's a good deal. My dermatologist also uses it so that's a good sign...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 12:12:00 AM More reviews by snowcherries

I'm really impressed with this hand cream. It really does what it claims; it smoothes rough skin, absorbs quickly and completely and leaves skin soft for hours. I really like that it doesn't contain mineral oil or petrolatum or any fragrance. The tube is a conveniently sized 2.7 oz, fits nicely into a bag, but I sqeezed some into a tiny bottle so I can tuck it into my teeny little purse- I don't want to go anywhere without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2005 4:03:00 AM More reviews by pigeonmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great!
Not greasy, no smell.
My hands and cuticles look
so much better when I use
this.
My mom swears by Avon Silicone
Glove but I can't stand the
smell of it and it feels a
little heavy.
I'm going to tell her to try
this instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 4:18:00 PM More reviews by dustyrox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tend to wash my hands a lot during the day and normally they end up getting really dry. Even when I put other lotion on my hands, there is normally a really dry and rough spot on the tip of my right index finger that never seems to go away. However, after using this hand creme, the rough spot is almost completely gone. Also, I don't have to reapply the creme after every hand wash. My hands remain moisutrized. The claim seems true that the hands feel smoother after just one use. They also *look* smoother. And as other reviewers said, this is not greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2005 9:45:00 AM More reviews by kimmer28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first discovered this HG product at my dermatologist's office where I received a sample. I cannot say enough how wonderful this makes my very dry, cracked, sore hands feel and they actually stay moisturized. This, for me, is a huge plus. Most hand creams soak in and then I feel the need to reapply. Not with this fantastic find! Huge rave for this stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by jessiewillcox

This cream is terrific. It has a similar feel and effect on hands as Kiehl's Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer but at a fraction of the price, plus it isn't as greasy. For me it has a very slight edge over Cetaphil Therapeutic Hand Creme because it has a silker and slightly less waxy feeling. Fragrance free and fast-absorbing. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by blissgirl

Eucerin just introduced this hand creme so I thought what better time to test this than in December. This is fantastic stuff. It absorbs immediately & leaves zero grease or stickyness. It's fragrance free so it doesn't interfere with perfume. The 2.7oz tube is convenient to carry in my bag & keeps the lotion sanitary. According to Eucerin:

Eucerin, the dermatologist-trusted brand for dry skin care has formulated a hand creme that works just as hard as your poor hands do. This fast-asborbing hand creme will have hands feeling noticeably smoother after just one use. Dry, itchy, irritated hands become things of the past when PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme becomes part of your daily regimen.
Provides long-lasting moisturization.
Protects against moisture loss to help prevent dry skin.
Non-irritating and fragrance-free.
Appropriate for hand eczema.

The price is only around $5 & Eucerin is animal-friendly. I'd definitely recommend this for healthy hands & nails! It makes my hand feel like silk. continued >>