Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Many days, I appreciate the scent of this product. Overall, this is a good lotion and I feel good about applying it to my skin. Not a miracle, nor does it claim to be... just a good reliable go-to lotion.

on 6/7/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i use this everyday, smells the best and keeps legs very moisturized! will keep buying.

on 5/31/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I think it does a great job moisturizing and makes my skin really soft. It's a little runny and sometimes the smell gets to me...When I use it I end up smelling like a box of Cocoa Puffs which is a little weird. Thankfully the smell wears off and isn't too strong during the day, I definitely wouldn't like it if I had to meet with clients smelling like a box of breakfast cereal. Anyways, it works great for me. I have really dry skin and when I get out of the shower I always have red splotches on my arm and they don't really go away until I use this lotion!

It does makes my skin feels softer but, not moisturizing enough - making my skin feels dry on some areas(palms, etc). Product doesn't sink into the skin too making it feels alittle tacky until you shower off. Also, I do not like the smell.

on 4/26/2009 6:15:00 PM

I got this lotion as a gift for christmas and wasn't too impressed with it initially...i generally like most of the Burt's Bees products, but this had a strange smell and didn't work too well as a moisturizer. But I followed the advice of the previous poster who used it as a hair treatment and found it really works! It smoothes out my hair and makes it soft and shiny and i don't even need to use any other hair products in it. Quite impressed!

on 4/19/2009 10:20:00 AM

I do like the scent of this lotion but once I bought it and used it, the smell just seemed overpowering. I've been "cutting" it with unscented CVS-brand moisturizer and that seems to help. As far as its consistency, it's a tad runny but seems to absorb well. As a matter of principle I can't purchase it full price - I wait until it goes on sale.

on 4/16/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

As a body lotion, I would give this product a failing grade - it left a sticky-feeling film on my skin and didn't moisturize properly. HOWEVER, as a hair treatment, this stuff rocks. I use it in the same way as I would use Carol's Daughter Hair Milk - the consistency is similar, as are some of the ingredients. I apply a little bit to damp hair and let it air dry. It "depoofs" my wavy hair and gives definition. I also use it instead of gel to smooth down my hair when I put it up. It smells a lot better than CD's Hair Milk, is widely available in Canada, and best of all, is less than half the price. It's a staple.

on 4/13/2009 8:20:00 PM

It sounded nice because I like to eat both milk and honey, but I can't really use it because it is gross. It smell bad... reminds me of spoiled milk. :( It is also kind of waxy. Not nice. I do not recommend this lotion.

on 2/24/2009 3:13:00 AM

Gah I almost forgot about this lotion. It smells so good!!! I have to order more. I fell in love with this but I was scared to wear it when it started attracting bees at the lake lol. Anyway it makes my skin soft and smells good enough to eat. *LOVE*

on 2/14/2009 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lotion, there is no comparison to it. I absolutely love the way it smells kinda like coconut. I live in a really dry climate and this lotion protects my cudicals from tearing. it feels great on my body love it love it love it