September 19, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by acp534

I use this on my lower water line and it can look to harsh so i just blend it with a q tip. Also most white eyeliners ( the ones that i have tried which have all been drugstore) get everywhere on your eyelashes which can turn them white but just go over with a little mascara again. But if you dont want to do that just be careful how you apply it ( you cant apply it at an angle just straight down) so it wont color your already mascara-ed eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by viiiology

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is OK. It goes on easily, and it blends nicely on the lower rim if used with another metallic liner. It smudges quite a bit though, but that's ok because I use it for blending anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 9:46:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

I bought this for lining the inner rim under the eyes, as this is supposed to make your eyes look bigger. It goes on easy enough, as it's nice and soft, doesn't drag, doesn't irritate. Unfortunately it comes off just as easily as it goes on!
I think this must be just another example of how people differ, since I have seen the positive reviews for this on MUA. I think maybe my lack of success is down to the fact that I do have a tendency to watery eyes. Within minutes I find my other eye make up (mascara, eyeliner) is transferred onto the inner rim, thus obliterating all the effects of the white pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by dblless

Soft, gorgeous white liner. I like to wear it all the way across my eyeline, instead of just corners. Gorgeous. Great packaging. A little smudgey.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 12:19:00 AM More reviews by GameFox

This is my first white liner (not the first I've ever used, but purchased myself), and I chose this over E.L.F.'s eye widener because I read that it dragged and had very little staying power. I must say that I'm very impressed with Rimmel's and believe that I made the right choice. The led is soft and easy to apply, and this size should last you for awhile depending on how often you'll use it. It does stay on for quite a bit, but usually washes off naturally. This happens with all of my liners so it's no big deal since I think it helps to soften the look. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Dee2007

For the price of it I wouldn't feel too annoyed if it was an awful product but it's not. Doesn't hurt the eyes at all, no dragging. Glides on and stays on and opens up they eyes beautifully.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by DaffodilFields

I'm surprised at all the positive reviews. I completely agree with the one reviewer that says this applies well to EYELASHES, b/c that's exactly where this stuff ended up. That NEVER happens to me, with any eyeliner. The stuff is also horribly thick and I could not get it all off even with waterproof m/up remover, so my eyes looked really strange the entire day. I'm questioning how white opens up eyes, since just a trace of this horrible stuff made me look sleepy all day. This was tossed after 1 use-awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by kimm3ie

Very soft! I love it. The color is so bright. During the application process, I have to be careful or else the line won't be even, can look chalky. However, I love how soft it is, how cheap it is, and how bright and long it stays on my face. Really brightens this up. Not good to put on my lower eyes however, it just does not look right.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by sugahxpops

I love this! Lately I've taken to wearing white eyeliner just like you would black eyeliner over the top lashline and in the corner of my eye.

It opens them up tonnes, and I especially love it because in a world where black eyeliner is becoming more common than spray tan, white eyeliner looks clean, innocent and fresh, and if it smudges a little it really makes no difference.

Teaming this with a bare eye otherwise, no mascara but curled lashes and a light dusting of bronzer so I don't look washed out.

10/10! Goes on like gel, never messy, v. cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first white pencil and I'm very happy with it. It glides on easily although it also comes off easily. I only use it on the inner corners of the eye to open them up so it should last quite a while.