November 23, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best white liner I've ever used! This pencil has a nice, creamy consistency, and the colour is a gorgeous bright white. Lasts all day with no smudges. I have no complaints with this pencil. I'd buy again, and I'd certainly recommend. =]
Price: $3.19USD

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 5:11:00 AM More reviews by kaisolin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was trying to find a product that would brighten up my eyes, and this one fit the bill. The color is bright and seems to be pretty steadfast. The only drawback is, though, that it seems to make my eyes look smaller when I use it. I might experiment with different shapes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mysticalara

After being disappointed with many other white eyeliners, I tried this one and let me tell you, I've found my perfect one! With one stroke there's a bold line of white perfect for the corners and the water line. Some white eyeliners you need to go over the line several times to get a nice white line, but this one comes out instantly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by acp534

I use this on my lower water line and it can look to harsh so i just blend it with a q tip. Also most white eyeliners ( the ones that i have tried which have all been drugstore) get everywhere on your eyelashes which can turn them white but just go over with a little mascara again. But if you dont want to do that just be careful how you apply it ( you cant apply it at an angle just straight down) so it wont color your already mascara-ed eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by viiiology

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is OK. It goes on easily, and it blends nicely on the lower rim if used with another metallic liner. It smudges quite a bit though, but that's ok because I use it for blending anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 9:46:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

I bought this for lining the inner rim under the eyes, as this is supposed to make your eyes look bigger. It goes on easy enough, as it's nice and soft, doesn't drag, doesn't irritate. Unfortunately it comes off just as easily as it goes on!
I think this must be just another example of how people differ, since I have seen the positive reviews for this on MUA. I think maybe my lack of success is down to the fact that I do have a tendency to watery eyes. Within minutes I find my other eye make up (mascara, eyeliner) is transferred onto the inner rim, thus obliterating all the effects of the white pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by dblless

Soft, gorgeous white liner. I like to wear it all the way across my eyeline, instead of just corners. Gorgeous. Great packaging. A little smudgey.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 12:19:00 AM More reviews by GameFox

This is my first white liner (not the first I've ever used, but purchased myself), and I chose this over E.L.F.'s eye widener because I read that it dragged and had very little staying power. I must say that I'm very impressed with Rimmel's and believe that I made the right choice. The led is soft and easy to apply, and this size should last you for awhile depending on how often you'll use it. It does stay on for quite a bit, but usually washes off naturally. This happens with all of my liners so it's no big deal since I think it helps to soften the look. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Dee2007

For the price of it I wouldn't feel too annoyed if it was an awful product but it's not. Doesn't hurt the eyes at all, no dragging. Glides on and stays on and opens up they eyes beautifully.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by DaffodilFields

I'm surprised at all the positive reviews. I completely agree with the one reviewer that says this applies well to EYELASHES, b/c that's exactly where this stuff ended up. That NEVER happens to me, with any eyeliner. The stuff is also horribly thick and I could not get it all off even with waterproof m/up remover, so my eyes looked really strange the entire day. I'm questioning how white opens up eyes, since just a trace of this horrible stuff made me look sleepy all day. This was tossed after 1 use-awful!