December 21, 2014 | 766 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great product that you rub over red blemishes. It fades the spot over night and reduces the redness. I don't like how it doesn't come with an applicator- and that I have to use a Q-tip or finger to rub it onto my skin.

Doesn't work on extremely heavy acne-prone skin though. Also don't expect it to reduce giant pimples.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this would be a must have for me best thing for spots i think

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Brilliant, versatile product. Mix with your favourite body wash for body acne, and with witch hazel for a very effective toner. Good for spots, especially popped and bleeding ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really great product that works great for spot prevention of pimples; it dries them out really well and does not leave blackheads. TBS tea tree oil is also great for itchy scalps, or just to cool your skin off at the end of a hot day. It can be used as a toner; although I wouldn't use it daily for this since it can be drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ogtofu

this works great on popped pimples or ones that require healing. i don't think it does so much for cysts or any other acne. the smell is overwhelming if you are not used to tea tree oil. personally, i think it smells alright!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Isabellasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This makes pimples go away faster. This does not work for black heads or white heads. I have yet to find a product that gets rid of black heads and white heads and pimples usually you need separate products for this. However it does make the redness go away and that's always a plus,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT STUFF!! I can see a big difference in the size of the pimple within 10 minutes!! =O This is great for those emergency situations when U have a pimple coming up, U apply this every hour and The pimple just can't survive AWESOME!!! AND IT'S 100% NATURAL

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by azelle89

the product is good...i mean for first few weeks of usage..but after that it wont do any better...my huge pimple take around a week or more to recover & it leaves scar on my face...i think its good for those who have occasional breakouts...=)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I couldn't open the cap for the first month of owning the product. Bad design imo. Other than that, it helps me keep my pimps under control. It doesn't sting my face too much, but it feel refreshing instead. I use it to disinfect the pimps that I popped and to rid the redness. Also a lot of people are bother by the smell, for me not the case, it's a different scent, but nothing unbearable.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by kalokairi

Tried this for my unfortunate blemishes. It sort of worked, because they'd dry out and be gone in 2-3 days, but it they left scars as well :( I liked the smell though. I'm trying a different treatment instead, but if I had to repurchase tea tree oil I won't get it from TBS unless it's on sale since right after I bought this I found a near-same formula for much cheaper at a local scents store.