Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not good stuff Bert's Bees!!! I have really dry lips and I've tried just about everything you can imagine. This and EOS, to me, are rip offs. I think people only buy it because of the name. This stuff literally tastes NASTY and leaves my lips feeling greasy and not moisturized! I can put on coat after coat, and my lips will still chap, peel and crack. TWO THUMBS DOWN for sure!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this product, but it's not the product I rely on or would go out of my way to find. I honestly think it's hyped because it's Burt's Bees. I don't by any means intend to imply this is no good; it's just not something I'm wild for. First of all, I think it's a little pricey to be a drugstore lip product. I think $3 & some change is a little too much for an average lip balm. I love that Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a natural product, containing ingredients like peppermint oil, rosemary, coconut oil, etc., but because of the fact that it's (obviously) beeswax based, it's really waxy feeling on & that's a pet peeve of mine. My lips literally look waxy if I apply more than a coat or two. It's great to wear if you live someplace dry & during the winter. I personally wear it overnight to soften & moisturize my lips while I sleep. I'd buy it again, but I recommend buying the 4-pack because then you'll get 4 separate products for $10 as opposed to paying $3-4 for each.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOVE this lip balm ! So far this is the best lip balm recently that I have ever used. Love the cooling and soothing effect of the peppermint on my lips, and it smells like mint chocolate , yummy ! :D Besides, it didn't feel overly greasy on my lips like most lip treatments do, it keeps my lips feeling moisture and soft lasting hours at the same time. Definitely will repurchase this again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this lip balm so much! This is one of my favorites. I love the nice peppermint tingle i get on my lips and the lip balm sure does its job! I love this lip balm alot and it helps my lips survive the winter with those wintery chapped lips because in the winter... everyone gets that annoying burn on their lips 24/7 but the peppermint will KILL that burn and leave a soothing feeling. I like EOS lip balm to but this peppermint lip balm is better then the sweet mint flavored eos because the mint is stronger.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this works...it's minty and refreshing and does moisturise. buttttttt....you feel like you have to reapply all the time because it's so annoyingly dry and waxy. it's not oily enough, it's too matte to feel like you have enough on. it's a good formula if you want something non shiny, i use it under matte lipsticks (which i use most days). i find the lipbalm does work well, it's just misleadingly dry feeling on the lips.

I don't care how much rave it got, because it is definitely dry for me. I don't normally have chaped lips when I put average drugstore lip balm on,but this one really disappoints me in winter times.It provides way too thin layer in chill days no matter how eager I try to rub it onto my lips, let alone adequate moisture. It is alright in warmer days though(PROBABLY ANY LIP BALM WORKS JUST FINE IN WARMER DAYS sis). No way will I ever buy this crap again.

I really don't understand the hype this product receives. For me, it's an average lip balm that's slightly pricier than the other equally effective ones you can find right next to at a store.

somewhat hydrating but only if i keep applying throughout the day, otherwise it did not live up to the hype.

Love this. Refreshing