October 30, 2014 | 1416 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOVE IT❤️

It really makes my eyeshadows last all day with no creasing. Perfect for oily lid type of ggals or summer looks. Nice neutral color which evens out lids. Pasty, thick texture, easy to spread even though its thick. I had it for almost two years and still have more than a quart left. Its a bang for your buck. Pricey: yes
Worth it: yes
A little goes a long way!!!
Urban decay you have done it again BRAVO!
For reference I have the new squeeze tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by vah29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this primer religiously since age 15 (I am now 22). Other primers like Benefit's Stay Don't Stray do absolutely nothing for my very oily eyelids. Before I started using this primer, any makeup on my eyelid would completely crease up into one greasy line in my eye socket within a couple hours. With this primer, my eyeshadow/concealer/whatever is on my eye stays perfectly in place until I wash it off. I have literally worn the same eye makeup for over two days straight while traveling across the world on planes and it did not come off with this primer underneath. Love the new squeeze tube. Every bottle of this primer lasts me forever (like 2 years per bottle) so even though it is expensive, it is beyond worth it. Can't live without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by nicoleligia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works really, really great! Makes my eyeshadow look absolutely lovely. However, I don't believe I would re-purchase, just because of the price. The elf eyeshadow primer works just as good, if not better, and it's only one dollar.
Wonderful product though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good primer, it makes my eyeshadow last for hours. Its a bit pricey, but definitely worth the buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Beautylover1331

This is an AMAZING primer! It keeps my shadows in all day with out a single crease. If you are looking for a good primer I totally recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! Before I started using this, my eyeshadow would crease and melt off in less than an hour. I kid you not. I never ever have creasing with this and my eyeshadow always looks stunning all day long! It lasts for at least six months so it's well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by x8bitcakex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's actually the best eye primer I've tried. I found that it's very similar to my natural skin colour so it corrects it nicely. It's not sticky and a little bit goes a long way so my tube has lasted me ages. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my eyeshadow shades being very pigmented, and I owe it mostly to UDPP.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this eye primer for several years. I never have creased eye makeup even though I have oily eye lids. Eye color stays. I like the new tube without sponge applicator (you squeeze desired amount onto ring finger pad). This is much more hygienic and I control the amount I use. I also use this underneath/one eye lash line for liner/powder stay wear. Works fantastically! Very long lasting, never drying tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmoses15

At first I was disappointed with this product. I didn't notice a difference! But once I stopped using the primer I noticed the mess my eye make up would become throughout the day!! I now love this product! It real does work! My eyelids tend to be oily and transfer my eyeliner into my crease, but when I wear this primer I don't have that problem!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jreilly22

Literally the best eyeshadow primer out there...hands down. I work for Sephora, and I've tried smashbox, nars, and even MAC concealers and primers to prime my eyes. Not one of them has work as well as the Urban Decay has. PLUS, it comes in so many different shades and types! Each one works just as well as the other, and I always highly reccomend this to all my clients! And it comes in a travel size!!