MAC Satin - Arena

4.5

on 2/28/2003 11:21:00 AM

This is a pretty pinky peach e/s. Maybe more on the peach. Someone described it as "apricot" and that's pretty accurate. It's a satin eyeshadow, so while it's not frosty, it still shines and is slightly shimmery. Looks great with my green eyes. =)

on 2/9/2003 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite all around everyday "what-should-I-wear" shadow. It's a satin finish which is slightly shimmery and in a natural golden peach. Mac shadows are the best as far as wearability, pigmentation and their unwillingness to crease.

on 12/26/2002 4:11:00 PM

Arena is a color I really like, especially in the summertime. It is a fun satin peach with pink and brown undertones. It is very subtle, but the effect is extremely pretty.

on 11/9/2002 8:55:00 PM

This looks like frosty orange death on me, even though it barely shows up, *even though* I'm a PPP (check my pics if you don't believe me). It looks really pretty in the pan--there are hints of golden shimmer--but it didn't look good on. I tried using this with a darker colour in the crease and no matter which one I used, Arena just looked muddy. Check out Jane Coolest Coral Eyezing if you're considering Arena--it's also lightly pigmented and comes out a similar golden-peach colour, but less frosty and with less orange tones.

MAC's shadows are the best. Arena is a gorgeous peach shade. With a slight amount of shimmer. Simply beautiful.

on 11/10/2001 6:18:00 PM

A good neutral eyeshadow...it has a matte brown/peachy tone. MAC labels it a "satin" correctly; it glides on nicely and feels really soft. A good companion to a natural look.