August 20, 2014 | 1092 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just buy a bottle!!

You are bound to find something to do with this multi-purpose bottle of magic. I use it as dandruff controlling product (1 part ACV + 1 part distilled water), I use it as a face toner (1 part ACV + 1 part distilled water), I also use it with my Aztec Indian clay mask (freaking amazing!!) and I drink a couple of tablespoons every morning to energize my body and push toxins/impurities out. And of course, you can cook with it.

Can't go wrong with ACV! Buy some and have fun with it. Just make sure it's organic and unfiltered :)

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use braggs apple cider vinegar on my aztec indian healing clay for a clay mask and i do notice it helps my skin tremendously,., i have oily acne prone skin but i'm glad my skin is getting better each yr.,. two yrs ago i had moderate acne ,last yr i had mild acne,., and this yr i have light acne,., i get those little whiteheads and gosh they are so stubborn to get rid off , i first heard of Apple Cider Vinegar in youtube and i also read positive reviews and i wanted to try it out ,.,i was a little hesitated to use ACV at first because i thought it was going to burn my skin but i got brave and used it on my clay mask , the clay mask work even better with the ACV , then i tried this home remedy natural skin toner where you buy this little spray bottle (you can buy any drugstore) and you put half Green tea and half ACV , spray it on your skin ,.,and it actually makes my skin really soft but i barley used it a couple of weeks ago but i have seen improvement on my red marks, also noticed my skin less oily which is awesome because the less oil the less breakouts .,even though the smell stinks you do get use to it . I Only Use it at Night ,.., Don't use it in the Morning because the ACV is acidic just like Lemon ,Lime ,or Orange and if you step out in the sun it will actually aggravate your acne even Worse! so please just use it at night , I feel like its helping me and i will keep updating to see if it helps me even more as the days go by , Overall i recommend this product :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rizztrainer

This is the first time I'm going to do a review about a beauty product. okay ACV craze.. I have a combi skin. Only my T zone tends to be oily. I had smooth skin generally most of my life, but then, I used a certain product that kinda changed the PH of my skin then I started breaking out. Like 3 zits on my nose, 1 on my chin. I changed my make up ( even though I've been using that specific brand for like almost 2 years) then got worse.. Got few zits both cheeks like 2 on the right then 1 on the left. And I was so damn scared that it might get worse. Im not suppose to get them, now that I'm 26?! and it did get unstable. So.. after experimenting for 4 months I've read about ACV on the net. I know the common answers that gals would like to see for reviews. So I'm going to do an outline.. What to expect:
Bragg's ACV with the mother- started with 1/4 ACV and the rest purified water. Used this as a toner, 2x a day. Before sleeping and right after waking up then let it stay for 30 min then wash it away, apply moisturizer with SPF, then make up. also driking 1tsp ACV+ 8-10 OZ water pus 1 tsp honey 2-3x a day.
1st-2nd day= Smooth skin, brighter, more toned, definitely less oily.
3rd-4th = brought 2 pimps to puss, not painful at all.
end of 1st wk= definitely saw a diff. Lighter post-acne marks but 3 new zits. (note: detoxification makes you purge. please dont expect your skin to be clear at once. specially if you've been eating nasty stuff. I should now, Im a nurse)
2nd wk= the glow is still there. getting impatient now because I'm still purging. 3 new zits for this wk but dried out after 3 days. literally beacuse im doing the spot tx. straight ACV just for spot tx. Also I'm PMSing.
3rd wk= still not oily, just the right moisture i need.post- acne mark less visible. tiny bumps seen. These tiny bumps are actually whitehead/blackheads trying to pop out. I do have my period this wk.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that this will work out for me and bring back the old me..*sigh*. NOTE:ACV is trying to balance skin PH, meaning for those who have oily skin, it will make you less oily. So once you feel that you have balanced you're skin's PH, do not, i tell you, do not increase ACV's strength you use in your toner. you might want to decrease it as time pass by just to maintain the right balance (so as not to over dry). Since most comments I see, the longer they use it, their skin is left with less moisture.

I've read that you must give the product at least a month to see its effect, so 1-2 more weeks then I'll adjust my ACV to 50:50 strength. Just remember that detox is a process where the body eliminates the bad stuff that is inside. SO it really does undergo a process. Hope this review helps.(^^)

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by teknologik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extraordinarily sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by sylivabz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I put some acv in a pot of water and pour it over my head before I shampoo, then once I'm done with conditioning as a final rinse. It just makes your hair feel and look so much better. It does something to the ph of the water that is better for your hair. Plus it makes your hair shinier.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by dweebyhawkeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As a vegan I've always had a bottle of Bragg's. Seriously, we all do; it's instrumental in baking happy fluffy cupcakes. Anyway, a year ago I had heard that raw ACV clears acne (I think through this video:

) and so followed her recipe. It's a good video; I re-watched it and she tells you the science of why ACV works so well. It worked very well for me, my acne was down maybe 20% in the following week.

Since then, my homemade mask is packed with other goodies I've heard about and I am now sooo close to perfect clear skin it's ridiculous. I'm almost 19 and haven't had clear skin since age 10 mind you. Here's my tweaked and much loved mask: crushed aspirin dissolved into very strong green tea, stir in raw honey from a friend's hive when it's all still hot, add some Bragg's, and then add white sugar until the mix is a runny paste. I make my mask once a week and use it every night. The sugar will fall to the bottom, so stir it all together with a spoon, use the back of the spoon to apply the mask to a clean face, hang out for ten minutes, then as you wash off the mask massage it gently like a scrub. Moisturize afterward.

I really want to share this recipe in hopes it works just as well for someone else. :] You don't need all the fancy expensive products. I tried Proactiv, prescriptions, etc and they only hurt my face and my wallet. Good luck!

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my face, straight up (not recommended for sensitive skin), I drink a teaspoon full each morning, I mix it into clay masks, I spot apply on emerging zits, I create "health tonic drinks" with it, I put it in my salads. The healthful effects are plenty: my skin loves it and I think it's helping with weight loss, too. Plus I genuinely love the taste, even undiluted. What's not to love??!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by whiteprincess

I'd admit i was skeptical. There was no way that something topical can yield such fast results. I'm more of the Accutane/Tretinoin camp. But I finally gave in, and tried on a painful zit coming up on the side of my nose. I put it neat on a Q-tip, held in there while smoothing it over the entire side of my nose.

HOLY COW! My blackheads literally melted away. I'm not even kidding. It was gone, gone gone. I kept checking my nose to make sure I was not imagining things. Yup, gone. I think I left it on for too long, too neat, but some parts of the skin turned whitish, like a burn, and really red! I panicked, quickly washed it off with water and soap. It stayed red for an hour or so and quickly went away.. So lesson learnt, don't put it on neat for more than a minute! Also something weird I saw while holding the Q-tip in place: small whiteheads started to form. These were easily washed away later. My pores look super clean. I can't wait to try it on the other side of my nose!

*UPDATE: The zit on the side of my nose is literally gone by Day2. And I know my skin - that zit was gonna be painful and be full of pus before it goes down. Now, you couldn't even tell anything was there before. I'm still skeptical, but damn. NO WAY! I'm also drinking 4 tablespoons a day with a tall glass of water and making everyone in my family drink it.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Tukijan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To prevent damaging your teeth enamel after drinking ACV, mix water with baking soda and swish it in ur mouth to neutralize the acidity.

17 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by princesssaras

So far I've only used it for a few days, but so far so good! I mix it with 3 parts filtered water, I didn't have distilled water on hand and then I placed the mixture in the fridge. Every night after cleansing my skin - I've been applying this mixture to my face with a cotton ball and it works great - it feels nice and cool and hasn't made me break out. I'll continue to use it and see what difference it makes. So far, skin feels fresher and cleaner.