April 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lotus4918

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in my twenties and have never given much consideration to anti-wrinkle creams, but I keep reading that the younger you start, the better. I have relatively oily skin and I do break out occasionally. I found that when I first tried out this, I broke out more (just as some of you mentioned). However, that tends to happen to my skin whenever I switch products until I adjust. Now I've been using it for about a month and love it. My skin did adjust and it's so much smoother and the tone is incredibly even. I didn't think it possible with my skin. Anyway, I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This cream (in addition to the night version which I have been using much longer) really has given my skin a glow and does not seem to break me out at all. It actually seems to help keep me clear. I decided to try this when I was almost out of the Anti-Blemish version of the same. That didn't wear well under makeup and I wanted to try something more gentle since I notice my skin is most clear when I use exceptionally gentle products that are still good for clear and moisturized skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 1:58:00 AM More reviews by bobbibrowneyes

Immediate effects: Nearly every moisturizer I've tried leaves my combination skin feeling greasy. Oil free formulations specifically for oily/combo skin have worked well, but this moisturizer offers more: all the benefits of retinol, multivitamins, and spf 15. My face moisturized and supple. My T-zone perfectly in control. It's the perfect day lotion to ward off sun, aging, dry and oily skin.
Long term effects: After a few weeks, I started to notice that the lines on my neck and my frown lines on my forehead have dramatically thinned. And my usual sensitive skin prone to rashes completely calmed down.

edit: 01/08/08
In the winter, a godsend. Truly the only moisturizer that relieves me of dry flaky skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by greenandplastic

One of my favorite skincare products. Isn't irritating to my very sensitive skin, and does a nice job of brightening/softening my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by iamelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer for a couple months now. For the most part, I like it. The texture is lightweight & glides nicely onto my skin. I like the fact that it's anti-wrinkle because it's never too early to start worrying about wrinkles & aging! The SPF is nice too. However, I have noticed that lately I've been getting dry patches along my jawline. I'm not sure if it's due to the changing weather or if my skin has already gotten used to the moisturizer. Besides this, I do like this product a lot & will most likely repurchase again unless I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by organizer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great stuff, noticeable difference in my skin tone and texture from using this...have used several tubes and will keep buying

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product, but it failed to deliver. The texture of it was nice and I liked that it had no weird smell. But, after giving it several weeks of consistent use I didn't see any noticeable positive difference in my skin. I did notice, however, an increase in blackheads and dull skin tone. I am glad that at least it didn't break me out horribly. I have since switched to another product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I love this stuff. My face hasn't looked this good in a long time! Seems to plump my skin and I've noticed some old red acne spots fading nicely. I have combo skin and this does not dry me out or leave an oil slick on my face just nice healthy looking skin. I will repurchase again and again! So Happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by elaphunt

This lotion feels silky and glides on effortlessly. Plus, a little dab goes a long way! I started using it every other day and then switched to daily after a week. However, it can be a bit drying so sometimes I mix in a moisturizer when I feel my skin is tight after a shower. And when I actually start seeing dry patches, I skip the next day and use a moisturizer instead. I haven't noticed a huge difference in wrinkles but I use it mainly for precautionary reasons so I guess my fine lines are more fine. However, I think this lotion is better suited for people with normal to oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have heard/read so many wonderful things about this product and wanted it to work for me so badly. i got it and started using it and the texture is probably the nicest thing i've ever applied to my face. it's smooth and soft and light and sinks right in leaving your face so soft and clean feeling. this sounds nutty but i actually looked forward to putting it on! i do think that it helped my skin to be less blotchy and evened it out some, but after using it for 2 weeks i had to stop because it was giving me this irritating rash of teensy tiny little bumps that you could only see if you caught them in the right light. they were small but they were definitely not normal for my skin, so i stopped using it and they went away. it's a shame because it seems to work so well for others and my skin is usually not the least bit sensitive! and i would really like to start using something that helps prevent aging and daily wear and tear. i would say give it a try, it's not a bad product, just didn't work for me :'(