July 29, 2014 | 1949 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by TINKER4U

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just finished a tube and I haven't seen any change in my skin. For the first few weeks I used a pearl sized drop as was recomended. Since I didn't notice any change in the appearance of my skin I began using quite a bit more and still no change. The best thing I have to say about this product is that I didn't have any breakout problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by kahughes

OK, when I was 23 years old, I saw a movie with an a young, well-known actress in it (she was about 30 at the time)...the movie showed a close-up of her hands and I totally freaked out - they were so wrinkled and had age spots - they just looked old - like she had the hands of a 50 year old (no offense to some people...)! From that moment on, I have been putting sunblock on my hands literally every day and I also started using this anti-wrinkle cream ( I even freaked my best friend out and she starting doing the same thing - she loves it as well).

Seriously, I'm 27 now and ever time I go to someone new at the nail salon, they always tell me how soft my hands are and how nice the skin on my hands is...my boyfriend can tell, too...One of the nail ladies even asked if I had a secret to my young hangs! This stuff absolutely works.

In addition to using sunblock everyday, I also started using this cream on my face almost every day. I was scared to use it at first because I thought it would make me break out and irritate my skin, but now I wish I started using it sooner! I have an oily t-zone and experience minor breakouts occassionaly, but I swear - I really feel like this product has cleared up my skin. My face just looks more even-toned and I have been experiencing much less breakouts since I started using it. My face is usually kind of reddish in some spots, but this stuff seriously seemed to take care of that problem as well.

You can't beat the price, either. Definitely try this product! My skin is also very sensitive (I'm sensitive to EVERYTHING) but this stuff hasn't irriatated my skin at all.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 7:27:00 AM More reviews by snowcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this cream for about 10 months now and it's made a significant difference in my skin. Aside from some breakouts that I had during the summer (caused by a crappy sunscreen), my skin has been almost completely acne-free for nearly a year now. This really helps keep my skin clear. Plus it softens my skin, makes redness less noticeable and it makes my pores look smaller. I'm going to start using prescription Retin-A soon because I want more dramatic results, so I won't be using this product daily anymore, but I'll still keep it around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started to use this about a month ago and so far the results have been good. No breakouts, my skin tone has improved, and an overall improvement in texture. I have normal to oily skin with the occasional breakout, but since using this my skin has been much better. I was shocked to see a drugstore product outperform expensive department store products (I *was* using Estee Lauder's Idealist before switching to this). The product itself is easy enough to use, I put it on before my moisturizer day and night, and the tube cannot be easier to travel with. Overall, I will keep using, and if the results are still has impressive in the future, I will probably buy the night cream version of this product too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lotus4918

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in my twenties and have never given much consideration to anti-wrinkle creams, but I keep reading that the younger you start, the better. I have relatively oily skin and I do break out occasionally. I found that when I first tried out this, I broke out more (just as some of you mentioned). However, that tends to happen to my skin whenever I switch products until I adjust. Now I've been using it for about a month and love it. My skin did adjust and it's so much smoother and the tone is incredibly even. I didn't think it possible with my skin. Anyway, I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This cream (in addition to the night version which I have been using much longer) really has given my skin a glow and does not seem to break me out at all. It actually seems to help keep me clear. I decided to try this when I was almost out of the Anti-Blemish version of the same. That didn't wear well under makeup and I wanted to try something more gentle since I notice my skin is most clear when I use exceptionally gentle products that are still good for clear and moisturized skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 1:58:00 AM More reviews by bobbibrowneyes

Immediate effects: Nearly every moisturizer I've tried leaves my combination skin feeling greasy. Oil free formulations specifically for oily/combo skin have worked well, but this moisturizer offers more: all the benefits of retinol, multivitamins, and spf 15. My face moisturized and supple. My T-zone perfectly in control. It's the perfect day lotion to ward off sun, aging, dry and oily skin.
Long term effects: After a few weeks, I started to notice that the lines on my neck and my frown lines on my forehead have dramatically thinned. And my usual sensitive skin prone to rashes completely calmed down.

edit: 01/08/08
In the winter, a godsend. Truly the only moisturizer that relieves me of dry flaky skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by greenandplastic

One of my favorite skincare products. Isn't irritating to my very sensitive skin, and does a nice job of brightening/softening my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by iamelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer for a couple months now. For the most part, I like it. The texture is lightweight & glides nicely onto my skin. I like the fact that it's anti-wrinkle because it's never too early to start worrying about wrinkles & aging! The SPF is nice too. However, I have noticed that lately I've been getting dry patches along my jawline. I'm not sure if it's due to the changing weather or if my skin has already gotten used to the moisturizer. Besides this, I do like this product a lot & will most likely repurchase again unless I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by organizer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great stuff, noticeable difference in my skin tone and texture from using this...have used several tubes and will keep buying