October 24, 2014 | 1265 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by lovcatxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is awesome. Iam a huge avid user of all BE products and I some how over looked this. I saw a thing on QVC for it and I went and got it from Sephora. I apply it under my eyes and on my eyelids and wow it looks like i got 15 hours of sleep when i really only got 5 or 6. Love it. Definately worth it to try if your skeptical.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kristen80

I loooooove this product! I've struggled with my dark undereye circles for years (thanks for the genetics, dad!) and have always used either stick or cream concealers. I bought this with the BE flawless concealer brush, and they're my secret weapon against tired-looking eyes! I also use the eye reverupper to prep, and it helps this concealer to adhere and stay on better. This is a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by dianalynn13

I get so many compliments when I wear Well Rested. It is great all by itself as an eyeshadow. I swear it makes my eyes pop and look larger. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by aterrebonne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well Rested is used everyday by me, no matter what. I have thin eyelids and without makeup on you can see little red and blue veins through them. Before finding Well Rested, it was very hard to cover this. I would use concealer or foundation or sometimes both before I'd put on eye shadow, but you could still see the red coming through the eye shadow. Well Rested makes the discoloration disappear on my lids and I can wear all sorts of wonderful eye shadow on top of it. I have gone through several jars already and will repurchase again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by doggon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

all-time HG makeup product. don't know how I managed so long without it! I have very dark circles round my eyes, for years had used a MAC concealer but that is now redundant. I use BE foundation (fairly light) all over my face - including round my eyes - before applying well rested all round the eye area.

it doesen't cake or sit in lines, needs no blending and makes dark circles completely disappear. I also use it over spots, it works far better than bisque (which I found completely useless for concealing anything).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I use it on the lids and under, and even around the nose area. It really does give me a better "well rested" look. My skin undertone is yellow so I double this up as a concealer as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by beemoody

I started using BE several months ago and Well Rested (WR) was immediately added to my collection based on various reviews I had read. I am 30 yrs old, use fairly lt/lt in the foundation and have minor red spots and infrequent blemishes, but my real problem is deep set eyes and dark circles.

WR works for me as a e/s base as well as a concealor - it's quick and easy to apply as well. It also nicely covered up my once a month pimple too, so I was happy about that! I do agree that if you have any moisture around your eye that it will cake up, so dab your eyes before applying. I've used just WR as e/s too with mascara and I thought it looked so fresh and polished.

I do recommend it, but I could see how this color wouldn't look good on all skin tones. Hopefully, before you buy you can try it out to see if it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by arnolds3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't BE without this one.Makes my dark undereye circles less noticable & works great as an eve shadow primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Crystalintegra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started using my BE bisque again for foundation, and really needed some to conceal around my eyes. I have extremely dark circles and broken capillaries from eye surgery as a child. I checked this out at Sephora, swiping it on my arm. It looked too light, chalky and yellow so I passed it up. I had never had good luck with yellow concealors before anyhow. My mom, who uses this daily, let me try hers and I was really surprised that I liked it. I guess because it really is an eyeshadow, the texture at first put me off because I expected more of the smoothness of the rest of their face products. It covers the dark areas okay, not 100%, but nothing ever does without looking caked on and weird on me. It looks really natural in combination with the bisque. I don't think it makes me look "well rested" or brightens my eyes at all, but in combination with other BE products, it's great for natural concealing around my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2007 1:41:00 AM More reviews by malia911

Not impressed with this as a concealer or eyeshadow (product is too chalky and light for my skintone) however, I do use it as a highlighter near the brow bone and on the bridge of my nose for a narrowing effect. Will probably repurchase if I ever run out.