Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel

4.2

Benzoyl Peroxide (5%), Other: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

This is the best product I have found to attack an acne outbreak. I also all my life have had oral herpes syndrome (on my lips, not the other kind !!!) and I have this product will keep a cold sore from coming out if I apply it during an outbreak. I'm never without a tube.

on 1/7/2003 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this for over a month hoping for results--it only made my acne worse-along with the rest of the acne line. A no go for me.

on 12/29/2002 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff for my break-outs! I use it right after my nightly shower. I put it on and sleep in it. It makes me happy when I wake up to no new zits! It also seems to help make my pores smaller. I use it often as I have very oily acne prone skin. This is one of my major staples. Thanks to this stuff my pimples have really declined in numbers!

on 10/13/2002 6:28:00 AM

I love this stuff! I use it everyday and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. It doesn't smell strong either. One tube will last forever.

on 8/1/2002 5:47:00 PM

This is great stuff and excellent value. If you purchase from a consultant, at least make sure the exp date doesn't expire for at least a year - she should understand that request. The packaging is good, it would be nice if it came in smaller quantities too especially for travelling. My man and I both use this and see results quickly.

on 6/29/2002 3:26:00 PM

I am SO allergic to benzoil peroxide, so this was a big mistake for me. Broke me out big time!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is the only acne gel that works for me. i cannot find another brand with just .5 of bp anything higher than that hurts my skin. when i use to break out once a month i would use this as a mask. id apply a thin layer at night and by morning the blemishes are almost completey gone. i have been using this for 10 years now. my skin has changed drastically in that time frame from oily combo to dry normal. these days i dont need to use it as a mask but i do spot treat and it still works like a dream. the best acne cream i have ever used. ever.

on 3/13/2002 10:11:00 AM

My husband (yes I know he he) uses this all the time. The amount of this product you get he can't use in time. The date expires before he is done with it. Very cheap too and works well on the occasional breakout.

on 3/1/2002 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an excellent product. You get a lot for the money too. It's really helped my teenage daughter's skin and has worked quickly on a few spots here and there that I've gotten. Much, much better than drugstore products.

on 11/12/2001 2:13:00 PM

It's horrible W/in 2 days my face face broke out in a horrible rash. This happend to my sister as well as me.

Popular Treatments (Face)