October 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Acne Treatment Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 1:31:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff works wonders at getting rid of a pimple quick, and I mean overnight quick sometimes! It drastically reduces the life of any blemish that pops up on my face and helps with redness also. When I first got this, I applied it all over my face - big mistake. I was either allergic to BP, or my clear skin didn't like being told it had a pimple, because I immediately got little tiny red bumps everywhere. I have since used this only as a spot treatment with phenomenal results! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by cherrytruffle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best product I have found to attack an acne outbreak. I also all my life have had oral herpes syndrome (on my lips, not the other kind !!!) and I have this product will keep a cold sore from coming out if I apply it during an outbreak. I'm never without a tube.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for over a month hoping for results--it only made my acne worse-along with the rest of the acne line. A no go for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2002 2:06:00 AM More reviews by KellySmiles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff for my break-outs! I use it right after my nightly shower. I put it on and sleep in it. It makes me happy when I wake up to no new zits! It also seems to help make my pores smaller. I use it often as I have very oily acne prone skin. This is one of my major staples. Thanks to this stuff my pimples have really declined in numbers!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2002 6:28:00 AM More reviews by iconoclast

I love this stuff! I use it everyday and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. It doesn't smell strong either. One tube will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2002 5:47:00 PM More reviews by AbbyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great stuff and excellent value. If you purchase from a consultant, at least make sure the exp date doesn't expire for at least a year - she should understand that request. The packaging is good, it would be nice if it came in smaller quantities too especially for travelling. My man and I both use this and see results quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 3:26:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am SO allergic to benzoil peroxide, so this was a big mistake for me. Broke me out big time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2002 4:02:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only acne gel that works for me. i cannot find another brand with just .5 of bp anything higher than that hurts my skin. when i use to break out once a month i would use this as a mask. id apply a thin layer at night and by morning the blemishes are almost completey gone. i have been using this for 10 years now. my skin has changed drastically in that time frame from oily combo to dry normal. these days i dont need to use it as a mask but i do spot treat and it still works like a dream. the best acne cream i have ever used. ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

My husband (yes I know he he) uses this all the time. The amount of this product you get he can't use in time. The date expires before he is done with it. Very cheap too and works well on the occasional breakout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 12:08:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

This is an excellent product. You get a lot for the money too. It's really helped my teenage daughter's skin and has worked quickly on a few spots here and there that I've gotten. Much, much better than drugstore products.