October 21, 2014 | 2015 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by HoldMeGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream really is an effective product that does what it claims. No wetness, no odor and no awful white marks. It does feel a bit odd when applying this product, as the cream feels as though it is wet, but it dries fairly quickly. There was no scent that I could notice, but it kept me odor-free and wetness-free all day, even when I was living in Florida. The packaging is a bit difficult to use after more than half of the product is missing, but it's not something that would cause me enough inconvenience to stop using it. Unfortunately, this cream caused my sensitive skin to break out, but that is the ONLY reason I won't be purchasing it again. If I weren't sensitive to one of the ingredients, I would use this product daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by schoolteacher

This cream is great. It protects all day and doesn't leave white marks on your clothes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by jenwitz

Great product! I only gave it four stars because it does go on rather wet. But once you let let it dry( I blow dry my hair during this drying process) it is awsome! NO white marks at all. I have had not ONE ingrown hair under my arms since I have been using thiis stuff ( around a year) I used to get them often! WOrth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by drgarza

I have been using this deodorant for over 3 years. I love it! This is the only deodorant able to control my excessive perspiration. Goes only smoothly and doesn't sting.

It only comes in a small tube, and normally I buy multiples at one time so I don't run out. Because I'm determined to use every drop of it, the packaging doesn't really allow the last amount of product to be squeezed out. So normally I have to cut the end of the tube with scissors, and I get about 1-2 week more uses (hey, it's not cheap!). It is costly, but well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, I'd like to thank MUA for turning me on to this. Without you, I'd still be clueless on many products. I've probably tried most deodorants out there. From all the drugstore brands (includeing those for men) to some of the rare ones like the Crystal Rock(lasted 2 weeks), Body Mint(made me nauseous) and Certain Dry(irritated my skin). I tell ya...nothing has really lasted long enough for me to rave about it but this Kiehl's stuff is amazing! No odor, no wetness. It works wonders for me even after shaving. I'll continue to order this as long as it's available. Great product! UPDATE: This is good, but after a while as with most deodorants, the effectiveness fades, so I have to toggle between this and Ban Solid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't care how much this is. I would have and will gladly repurchase this because it is simply the best deodorant I have ever used. I have sensitive skin and Certain Dry burned me like crazy, and regular deodorants were not strong enough. I was using Kiss My Face crystal rock before, and thought that it worked ok but this is far, far superior. This is like a miracle. I'm not a fan of Kiehls but I was willing to give this a shot. Glad I did b/c it keeps me completely dry and odor free. There's no fragrance so it doesn't overpower any perfume that I'm wearing, and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. It was odd at first to apply but I got used to it quickly. One of the few products in my HG category.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Dear Kiehls,
My name is Liron and I am not a stinky person, but I use deodorant like everyone else, and at the end of they day, when I am no longer shower-fresh, I may be a little "whiff-tastic". But you an I both know that a good deodorant doesn't stop at body odor control and sweat control - a good deodorant has a lot to do with the residue it shouldn't leave on my clothing.

You have created the perfect deodorant for me, and I love you for it. It's odorless, it dries in a snap, it's easy to apply, it REALLY leaves NO residue (REALLY!) and it keeps me smelling like nothing all day - which is just the way I like it. I no longer have deo stains on my black clothing.

Thank you Kiehls from the bottom of my heart for creating the best deodorant I have ever used and the only one which I will continue to use. If only... you would have been more gentle on my wallet.

Love,

Liron. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found a deodorant that WORKS!!! This is a great product! I have had a hard time finding a deodarant that keeps b.o. away. I've been wanting to buy this product for a while now but was a little put off by the price. I went to the store while on vacation in Vegas and finally just bought some for myself. You don't need to apply much, and it keeps me from smelling all day long even after working out. I even wake up the next morning and I still smell fresh. And as long as you allow it to dry on your skin for a couple minutes, you can put on your shirt and it WILL NOT rub off on clothes like most deodorants do. If you don't give it a few minutes to dry though it will get on your clothes. It is also very moisturizing and doesn't make your pits all dry like stick deodarants. I hope they will continue to sell this product because I will never buy a cheap stick of deodarant again. I am thrilled with this deodorant!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 9:53:00 AM More reviews by marny

I love this deodorant because it's odorless and doesn't stain clothing-- dries completely clear. Has the same ingredients as Sure Dry so it works really well, but it's not as potent so I don't get all itchy like i do from Sure Dry. My only complaint is the packaging-- because it comes in a squeeze tube, it can be annoying when there isn't a lot left to try to get it to come out. And, since it's about 15 bucks a tube, i don't want to throw it away if there are still a few days worth of applications left inside. Overall though, this is my savior deodorant.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by jencapsim

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this product. I was paying a lot more for Fresh's roll-on deodorant, which had an amazing smell and worked okay. I expected the Kiehls deodorant to have fresh citrus scent based on the packaging, but it has no smell at all (which is a little disappointing). It works really well though--no complaints. I've been looking for alternatives to drug store deodorants (horrible strong fragrances, drying formulas that leave skin irritated) and I think I've found it. And the price is not bad, IMO.